Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls (7329 Views)

Ever Engaged A Spiritualist Or A Psyche before? / Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by guobe: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
Peterrio:

Is she a lesbian?

Or she just sees lesbianism as normal?
its obvious she is a lesbian.she schooled in Canada but currently doing her NYSC.She detests men alot and she dresses like a man which makes me think she is the male in the lesbian act.
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Peterrio: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
guobe:
its obvious she is a lesbian.she schooled in Canada but currently doing her NYSC.She detests men alot and she dresses like a man which makes me think she is the male in the lesbian act.

You're thinking a lot

She never told you she was a lesbian and never mentioned her adoration for lesbianism

You're just thinking
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Peterrio: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
guobe:

Whats exactly bad about lesbianism?
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by guobe: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Peterrio:

You're thinking a lot

She never told you she was a lesbian and never mentioned her adoration for lesbianism

You're just thinking
Why do you think so
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by guobe: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Peterrio:

Whats exactly bad about lesbianism?
As a Christian, Lesbianism should not be practiced and nobody in my lineage has ever practiced it .so I will make sure it is upheld by me and my kids and generations yet unborn. I won't judge lesbians and gays but I just told you what I intend to do
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Peterrio: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
guobe:
Why do you think so

Oga open your mouth and tell us how and when she told you she was a lesbian or adores lesbianism
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Peterrio: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
guobe:
As a Christian, Lesbianism should not be practiced and nobody in my lineage has ever practiced it .so I will make sure it is upheld by me and my kids and generations yet unborn. I won't judge lesbians and gays but I just told you what I intend to do
Then make sure your kids never go to Lagos or Abuja or even think about any country
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Powerfly(f): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Laturuturu:

I saw u this morning ��

Lies!... What did I put on? cheesy
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by guobe: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Peterrio:

Then make sure your kids never go to Lagos or Abuja or even think about any country
so Lagos and Abuja is the den of Lesbianism.wonders shall never end.I have been to Lagos and Abuja and I didn't see them or join them.
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
Powerfly:

Lies!... What did I put on? cheesy

Jean and top
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by guobe: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Peterrio:

Oga open your mouth and tell us how and when she told you she was a lesbian or adores lesbianism
The way you are sounding me I am beginning to suspect you too as one of them.They can't hide their trait as they will always show themselves.Evil spirit is in them and mountain of fire church is where they should go to cast out the big demons in them.
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Powerfly(f): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Laturuturu:

Jean and top

What color of top? cheesy
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by chymeze: 5:15am On Oct 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
You are very ignorant to think lesbians and gays is a sin or carries a moral obligation. People like you end up having gay children so you can see they were born like that. The reason they express themselves abroad is because there is no discrimination unlike in Nigeria where pastors see it as demonic possession.
It is not the pastors that condemn it. It is the scripture, God's word itself that condemns it. Before you or any of these gayish generations were born, the word of God existed from eternity. No amount of human sophistication or knowledge can outwit that of its creator. Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for something less than this. You can now imagine the punishment that awaits this far more immoral generation where homosexuality is even legalized.
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Laturuturu: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Powerfly:

What color of top? cheesy

No worry
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by akeeng: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2022
Powerfly:

I dunno my brolah...
I just got up one boring morning and started crushing on my neighbor....I think I was five then.
Mehn...whatever it is that keeps a straight man going back for more pussy has certainly got me hooked.
Puna la sweer cheesy
stop this rubbish
Re: Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls by Powerfly(f): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
akeeng:
stop this rubbish

Shame on you for not minding your God damn business.
Stop mentioning me..... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#nobraday: See The Hottest Pictures / How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix) / Is This Sexy? Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.