Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts (14820 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Lashist(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2022
anonymous1759:

You guys are confused and always twist narrative when it’s not in your favor.
What's the favor here if I may ask? I said you only sound stupid saying Peter has connections with Fulani bandits but you want to ignore the connections shettima has with boko haram that his fellow brother accused him of. Not a western politician, not an Eastern politician but his fellow northern politician said he is the founder of boko haram. Now be sincere, don't you sound stupid?? cheesy you even sound more foolish to say he has not been convicted for such accusations. I wan ask you. Who will convict him in this same Nigeria?? cheesy don't lie to yourself. Don't you sound stupid??
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lashist:

What's the favor here if I may ask? I said you only sound stupid saying Peter has connections with Fulani bandits but you want to ignore the connections shettima has with boko haram that his fellow brother accused him of. Not a western politician, not an Eastern politician but his fellow northern politician said he is the founder of boko haram. Now be sincere, don't you sound stupid?? cheesy you even sound more foolish to say he has not been convicted for such accusations. I wan ask you. Who will convict him in this same Nigeria?? cheesy don't lie to yourself. Don't you sound stupid??

You mumu sha chai thought I was relating with a reasonable person . So because His northern brothers accuse him of such that automatically makes him guilty ? If you want to go by such your Saint Obi is guilty of mass murder , drugs , corruption and linked up ipob terrorist because is brothers from the East accuse him . You’re really Shallow in your thoughts.

It’s now I get all your ranting. Whenever your tribes men accuse you of something you’re already guilty even before a judge pronounce you . That’s why you guys have been paddling wrong information on social media it’s a pity .
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Lashist(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
anonymous1759:

You mumu sha chai thought I was relating with a reasonable person . So because His northern brothers accuse him of such that automatically makes him guilty ? If you want to go by such your Saint Obi is guilty of mass murder , drugs , corruption and linked up ipob terrorist because is brothers from the East accuse him . You’re really Shallow in your thoughts.

It’s now I get all your ranting. Whenever your tribes men accuse you of something you’re already guilty even before a judge pronounce you . That’s why you guys have been paddling wrong information on social media it’s a pity .
I told you are just basically stupid and you hardly understand simple things. I didn't say shettima is the boko haram founder cheesy and I didn't say Peter obi is a bandit founder...you are the stupid urchin that already started saying bcus Peter met that man therefore he is the chief bandit grin. Now I replied you that is it not funny you want to link Peter with the bandits but don't want to link shettima with boko that his fellow northern politician accused him of being the founder. I'm trying to explain things to you in the simplest form bcus I know some of you are stark stupid illiterate cheesy. You should attack the ex governor that said shettima is the boko haram founder and nobody else. You can choose to call Peter a bandit if you like but don forget shettima is an accused boko haram founder. No eastern politician has linked Peter to mass murder, drugs or whatever you mentioned cheesy and you are clearly a nobody to accuse him of anything like this. You are only but a stupid broke zombie that has chosen to be a slave to our wicked politicians...goodluck. Abeg no mention me again. You too dull abeg
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Geneh411: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Ode...did u believe Jubril from Sudan or not? [Qquote author=Lashist post=117750624]
Nope...your fellow urchin is already spewing conspiracies about Peter being the head of bandits since he met gumi. I'm sure an idiot like you will say Pitobi is also a bandit carrying guns in the forest. But I want to remind you that you can't create such conspiracies and ignore the fact that a northern politician said shettima is the founder of boko haram. Nobody create that story but it's a northern politician that said that. Don't sound very stupid because you want to force yourself to make sense cheesy[/quote]
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Peter Obi Reacts by Lashist(m): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2022
Geneh411:
Ode...did u believe Jubril from Sudan or not? [Qquote author=Lashist post=117750624]
Nope...your fellow urchin is already spewing conspiracies about Peter being the head of bandits since he met gumi. I'm sure an idiot like you will say Pitobi is also a bandit carrying guns in the forest. But I want to remind you that you can't create such conspiracies and ignore the fact that a northern politician said shettima is the founder of boko haram. Nobody create that story but it's a northern politician that said that. Don't sound very stupid because you want to force yourself to make sense cheesy
That's stale news...im sure an idiot like you believe pitobi is the chief bandit and also boko haram sponsor...abeg its too early for this rubbish with you...go and look for food first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Akpabio Not Our Preferred Choice — Niger Delta Group / Victory At Last: FG Cancels Lekki Toll Gate Charges / Igbo Presidency In 2023 Dicey – APGA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.