Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Mercedes Benz Car Thread - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Car Thread (1234 Views)

Latest Mercedes-Benz Car Prices In Naira With Car Pictures & Trims / Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons / A Kenyan Converts Nissan Fuga Car Into A Mercedes Benz Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Benz Car Thread by Benz03: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Drop any questions on your mercedes Benz either electrical related or mechanical related.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Car Thread by judatech: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
I'm a long distance traveler, between a cla,cls,glk, gla... which one is rugged and suitable for this?
Re: Mercedes Benz Car Thread by Benz03: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
judatech:
I'm a long distance traveler, between a cla,cls,glk, gla... which one is rugged and suitable for this?
GLK we be better.....for speed and ruggedness. But since you are giving me the type of cars to choose from thats why i pick GLK for you.
but if i were to choose for other brands i will pick c230 2005 model that has a 272Engine the same engine with GLK.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Car Thread by Waterbear(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Benz03:
GLK we be better.....for speed and ruggedness. But since you are giving me the type of cars to choose from thats why i pick GLK for you.
but if i were to choose for other brands i will pick c230 2005 model that has a 272Engine the same engine with GLK.
Wrong
Cls500 with the m113 engine is faster and more rugged...
They call that bullet proof engine for a reason...
Glk can't compare engine reliability wit an m113 engine .. its impossible... the aeronautical design of the cls would tell you it's faster even without talking about the number of plugs that beast uses....
The Glk is just in advantage cause of the terrain and travel road xonditions ...

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Car Thread by Waterbear(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Benz03:

For a 2005 model I'll opt fir the c320... so much performance, power and reliability together just the sluggish 5g tronic gear but that gear is super stronger than the new 7g tronic ..

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Car Thread by Waterbear(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
judatech:

If the road network is fine.. take the CLS...
If it's bad the GLK
Not so much money go for the CLA...
I don't know anything about the GLA

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Car Thread by Benz03: 7:28am On Oct 24, 2022
Waterbear:

Wrong
Cls500 with the m113 engine is faster and more rugged...
They call that bullet proof engine for a reason...
Glk can't compare engine reliability wit an m113 engine .. its impossible... the aeronautical design of the cls would tell you it's faster even without talking about the number of plugs that beast uses....
The Glk is just in advantage cause of the terrain and travel road xonditions ...
I looked at all this b4 i choosed Glk....The shock absorber and spring of The cls are low.....hence does not fit our road

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Car Thread by Kencus(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
ABS ESP INOPERATIVE lights on , brakes hold down on low speed , what might be d fault.
Re: Mercedes Benz Car Thread by Kencus(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Benz03:
Drop any questions on your mercedes Benz either electrical related or mechanical related.

ABS ESP INOPERATIVE lights on , brakes holding down on low speed what might be d cause and how to fix this pls help
Re: Mercedes Benz Car Thread by Kencus(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Benz03:

08067457757 watsapp any info u gat concerning this ABS ESP INOPERATIVE fault . Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Car Thread by Benz03: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kencus:

ABS ESP INOPERATIVE lights on , brakes holding down on low speed what might be d cause and how to fix this pls help
your speed sensors are giving this issues go and diagnose the car to know the sensor that is faulty after replacement the mechanic will clear the fault afterwards and the brake drag and ABS light should off
Re: Mercedes Benz Car Thread by Benz03: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kencus:

08067457757 watsapp any info u gat concerning this ABS ESP INOPERATIVE fault . Thanks
If after you've changed the speed sensors and the fault is still there call me 08111367505
Re: Mercedes Benz Car Thread by Benz03: 6:17pm On Mar 21
Any Mercedes car talk
Message me at o8lll367505
Re: Mercedes Benz Car Thread by Benz03: 6:30pm On Mar 21
You can call me for any Mercedes deal in Benin repairs such as all Electrical services, VGS fixing brain box decoding, programming of vehicle and keys and other chipset....etc
I also engage in all general upgrades for your vehicle (BENZ specifically) and sales of all kinds of vehicles incase you are in any need if a good ride
Call or WhatsApp at :08111367505

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Changing Top Gasket In 2gr Engine / Which Model Of Nissan Parthfinder Is D Best And Why / Rover 620sli (honda Engine) Rpm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.