Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Job Can Replace This Two? (Pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Job Can Replace This Two? (Pics) (310 Views)

What Job/biz Do You Do ? If You Are Genuine; Enlist Them, Let's Get Patronage. / What Job Can I Do As A Full Time Student / What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Job Can Replace This Two? (Pics) by PrettyClara1(f): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2022
Hello Nairalanders
Good morning
I've been on this platform for a little while now but this is my first post on the platform as I prefer reading topics than creating topics myself
I need your suggestions please on this
Due to the flood that affected my community, I'm forced to look for another job not relating to Pos attendance or Fuel attendance
The jobs are really quite lucrative, and the average Fuel or Pos attendant makes up to #35,000 monthly or more,if you play your cards well.
So my question is, apart from this two jobs, which other jobs are as lucrative?
Please I really need and would appreciate your suggestions,as the flood isn't really helping matters at all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Job Can Replace This Two? (Pics) by MARYIAN(f): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
I think a sales girl position would be good
On another note, please sir rontolo
You said i should have received already but sir I think it was my friend you actually meant cause she actually received, she was even the one that introduced me to your help thread, I posted this as my account number but you said it wasn't going
MARYIAN:
Sir rontolo I think I am the only one that was selected but haven't received, please sir, I've already bought foodstuffs on credit, sir I beg you in God's name, even if it's 1k, pls sir.

rontolo:

Not going for some reason
Then I had to message my sister, she's actually my sister not friend Sir, I just felt it wasn't necessary to point that out, and she said I could use hers, that was when I dropped her bank details
MARYIAN:

Okay sir pls a trusted friend on Nairaland offered to help me
Pls you can send it to this account number sir
Thank you sir, please sir I'm looking forward to it
rontolo:

You should have received. Worth checking again
So sir unless you meant you sent another 5k to that bank account, then sir I still haven't received, it was just my sister, just in case sir my account number is the one of UBA up there, while my sister's is Ecobank, so pls and pls sir I really need this, in case you do sir plz reply my post as done as I don't receive alert, God bless you sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Job Can Replace This Two? (Pics) by DDota: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2023

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 19k Every 10 Days With Dmining 100% Guaranteed / 11 Grants For Startups - Requirements And How To Apply / Dial This Code And Get Airtel 1GB For Just N200 Only:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.