Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. (52297 Views)

Checkout This Healthy And Delicious Half-ripe Plantain Porridge (Photos, Video) / The ₦2000 Plantain I Bought Around Chevron Lekki Yesterday / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by ahnie: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thanks,but it's too far from my location.i m in delta state,asaba precisely.
Emempaul:
It often baffles me when I see things like this and the person praises him or herself for making a good buy. Sorry no offence meant but why waste your hard earned money to buy things in wuse jabi central area or garki. Why not fix a date for you food shopping and go to masaka Friday market in nassaraw state or madala fruit market in Niger state you would be surprised the amount of fleecing going on in Abuja. I can assure you that if you add four hundred naira to that 600 you will get a very healthy full bunch of unripe plantain in madala fruit market. Even the 600 naira ripe one you buy there will make you weep and never wish to buy anything thing with in Abuja. The funny part is that even feel ve star hotel patronize this market in unbranded vehicles. My own ten cents
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by jubrilELsudan: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
WHY THE PLANTAIN CUM PLENTY LIKE THAT

YOU DEY FVCK THE WOMAN WEY SELL AM?

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Quaddafi29: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
For Owerri, this plantain na N100. APC don make am reach N600
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by amakanancy(f): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
ahnie:

I had actually bargain for #500 for Both,but she stood her stance,I had no choice than to buy .
You need to teach that bargaining skill
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by everythinggirly(f): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
Omo, it's very cheap!
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Thebigheart: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
ahnie:
So I bought this plantains for #600 this morning in our central market when I went to buy things for hustle 1.

I think it could also freestyle it with noodles fried garnish eggs grin grin grin.

Are these plantain cheaper or Dem cheat me?

Location please.
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Thebigheart: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
ahnie:
So I bought this plantains for #600 this morning in our central market when I went to buy things for hustle 1.

I think it could also freestyle it with noodles fried garnish eggs grin grin grin.

Or Aunty you corner these plantain? For OZ where I dey like this, theses plantain is not less than #1500 for the two parts.
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Deltavariant(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:
Things are really expensive now, this used to be 150-200 naira.

I blame Buhari and APC for the skyrocketing prices of food items, this is the legacy they are leaving us with.
like for real, hate has blinded you to the extent you think everything should be static in life.
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by ObiOkpor(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Omihanifa:
This plantain is like 1500 in Abuja

Its 2,500 in Damaturu.
3 pieces is 1000.

1 Like

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by premierlead: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
ahnie:

You mean you bought these plantains for six hundred naira? It's way very cheap!

Sorry this came very late and I just arrived home since morning as it is raining heavily here
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by SugarGirl44(f): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:
Wey your gun?

Abi u no snap am join

Bcuz in this Lagos that Tinubu single-handedly built for us this plantain is 3k

That’s why we all need to vote right bcuz as u go buy this plantain them no give u discount bcuz you voted APC na all of us dey suffer am

It’s not by force to live in Lagos.
Or are you tied down with a rope?
Find your way back to your cave, monkey.

1 Like

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Stargurl20(f): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Not bad. It's its season
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by SugarGirl44(f): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
RepoMan007:
Nigerians like suffering themselves. Buy unripe one and allow it ripe that 600 will get you more. Simple planning.

Iwọ logbọn ju ọga Ade.
Who told you unripe plantain is cheaper?
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by ahnie: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Deltavariant:
like for real, hate has blinded you to the extent you think everything should be static in life.
Chai your usage of the word static brought back some memories of a very fyne young US musician by name staticmayor that died very young years ago.
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by premierlead: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
ahnie:

Dear,

God almighty in His infite mercy bless your hustle, and if you wouldn't mind I will like to contribute to it in one way or the other
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by ahnie: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thebigheart:

Location please.
Asaba,delta state
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by ahnie: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
premierlead:

Dear,

God almighty in His infite mercy bless your hustle, and if you wouldn't mind I will like to contribute to it in one way or the other
Kind of you Mr premierlead,pls do me a huge favour pass the kind gesture to someone else.
If you wouldn't mind,I can help recommend someone from this space then you gift the person.

Hope it's okay by you?
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by premierlead: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
ahnie:

Kind of you Mr premierlead,pls do me a huge favour pass the kind gesture to someone else.
If you wouldn't mind,I can help recommend someone from this space then you gift the person.

Hope it's okay by you?

As if you don't want us to know ourselves babe, though it's okay by me to gift the unknown person but not withstanding we should still relate and know one another...let's pc
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by kpajie1: 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:
Wey your gun?

Abi u no snap am join

That’s why we all need to vote right bcuz as u go buy this plantain them no give u discount bcuz you voted APC na all of us dey suffer am
na true talk ask him well my guy.keep it up
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Treasure17(m): 3:28am On Oct 22, 2022
You lying right? Here in Lagos four pieces is 500 not to talk of ten.
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by MrHeff(m): 4:24am On Oct 22, 2022
ahnie:

Both for #600.
One tie #300
this your noodles looks nice. Where is your spot?
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by phemmyfour: 4:27am On Oct 22, 2022
ahnie:

It's around N2000 here in Lagos. You are enjoying
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by franugo(m): 4:39am On Oct 22, 2022
ahnie:

Both for #600.
One tie #300

If it's a guy that sold to you, then know he has a crush on you... That's all I can say shocked
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by AroOkigbo(m): 4:55am On Oct 22, 2022
ahnie:

When you post something like dis, always remember to put location.
Those plantains will go for about #2k in a typical Lagos market. Good buy
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Emempaul(m): 5:04am On Oct 22, 2022
ahnie:
Thanks,but it's too far from my location.i m in delta state,asaba precisely.
Then find a bush market to go to.dont go to a central market. City markets are notorious for put all their problems on their wares for the consumers to bare
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by djkaneo(m): 5:13am On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:
Wey your gun?

Abi u no snap am join

Guy I don laugh tire! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Munzy14(m): 5:21am On Oct 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

Wow! It's cheap.
Even if it's one tie for N600, I'd still consider it cheap.
Smh..

I can't relate grin

Last m zuru plantain wu 2016.
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Paulianfa(m): 5:36am On Oct 22, 2022
600? Mehn this is unbelievable grin grin grin grin no no u are pulling out legs. E too cheap
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by adedayoa2(f): 5:44am On Oct 22, 2022
This is plantain season, if you're buy more than the normal price that one is your problem. But that plantain na like 1k for my own area.
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Judolisco(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2022
U stay in ilorin definitely
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by backnbeta(f): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2022
Olasyke:
600 for both ties? Dem dey do promo? Maybe we are in the season where it gets cheap.
Well, if it's 600 in delta, it has to be like 300 here in Ibadan.
How can that be 300 in Ibadan? One roasted plantain in Ibadan is between 150 and 200. Try and be going to the market o...each bunch of ripe plantain she's holding there is 500 here abeg

1 Like

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by naijanaso: 6:14am On Oct 22, 2022
Stop lying bro. Not sure you can get those plantain for N600 anywhere now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) / The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) / Difference Between Butter And Mangerine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.