Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari (26048 Views)

#EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by mrblessed(m): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2022
The same way our president led from the front in the fight against Boko Haram.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by excel1960(f): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2022
Are you for real?
Hahahaha
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Brunicekid(m): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Things are starting to align. The real matured politics is about to start. Buhari's 10m+ northern sacred traditional votes in Asiwaju's bag already. embarassed

Where are all those jokers that said Atiku will inherit Buhari's traditional block votes in the North?

Zombidients that wont have more than 2k votes in the entire north are banking on Atiku to win the north. Confused losers.

They have forgotten Atiku is our regular customer since 1999.

*since 2007 (if you are to count from 1999).
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Emola12(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2022
If you like make you be at forehead nah God go punish anybody who go vote for APC come in 2023
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Foreseer: 6:45am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Things are starting to align. The real matured politics is about to start. Buhari's 10m+ northern sacred traditional votes in Asiwaju's bag already. embarassed

Where are all those jokers that said Atiku will inherit Buhari's traditional block votes in the North?

Zombidients that wont have more than 2k votes in the entire north are banking on Atiku to win the north. Confused losers.

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by ibechris(m): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

U live in Lagos and we are in the north telling the truth.
Buhari is the wrong person to lead any campaign for having destroyed the country. So,be calming down.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Viraltrends123: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2022
ibechris:

U live in Lagos and we are in the north telling the truth.
Buhari is the wrong person to lead any campaign for having destroyed the country. So,be calming down.
LOL, ibechris, where in the north do you stay? Mumu, even northerners are not sure who will win
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by EmmyDJourno: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

You no wise, those kids look unkempt based on their clothing, but your IQ is more dirty cheesy
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by HRMK: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2022
JUST SAME WAY HE DID FOR YOU IN 2015 AND 2019!TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN,MUCH IS DESIRED!!
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Jack500: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2022
ganisucks:

Where are the student loans?

What do you have to say? You were so sure that Buhari and the so called cabal us against Tinubu grin grin

Don't worry, your sense will return in February
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by HRMK: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2022
excel1960:
Are you for real? Hahahaha
how do you mean?making jest of your president?
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Jack500: 7:16am On Oct 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Any candidate that Buhari campaign for will fail

But your lots said he won't campaign for Tinubu in the first place, because he is against Tinubu, why are you changing your mouth now grin grin

You go get sense eventually
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Zaheeddudu: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2022
ganisucks:

In 2015, Tinubu promised that APC will give student loans .
Where are the student loans?
so na tinubu b ur president in 2015 abi,student loan i laugh,dis one no b excuse abeg
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by rimijoshua(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Buhari is a carrier of failure,he supported our super eagles and they failed to qualify for the world cup,Anthony Joshua will explain to you better.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2022
cherishmichael:
Very meaningless ...
We'll all see Lp wining this thing

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below
crying and advertising market at the same time can not bring any success.

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:
One good turn deserves another.. grin grin

Buhari was suitable impressed by Tinubu's track record..

Unfortunately for obidients,obi has none . grin grin

Obi has none, you made yourself believe so because you like Tinubu, just like seeing two girls, like one and give one attitude because you like one than one. Natural feelings not logical reasoning. If you want to really settle down with one, and not make a mistake, then you search two of them well, go deep search in their families, their jobs, what kind of mother will they be to your kids, their attitude, their demeanor and all.

Life is funny, because your spec fit show you shege, case study of buhari, many peeps spec then..
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by comrChris(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2022
The only way Buhari can help Tinubu win this election is by rigging, anything aside that,Tinubu is going no where.
We all know that Buhari is just trying to be a good party man. How many of these northern APC politician have you seen attacking Atiku?
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Johel(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
President Muhammadu Buhari has pledged to be at the forefront of electing the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as his successor.

*says Tinubu is too well known for his capacity and can-do spirit. And he(Tinubu) stands tall in his track records as a democrat, a champion of the rule of law, a man at home in every part of our country, and a truly visionary leader.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/ill-be-at-forefront-of-tinubus-campaign-buhari/

A failure pushing failure to NIGERIANS and some parasites will still chose failure over progress...Poor things APC urchins...The foolish NIGERIANS
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by romelady(f): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Since 1993 to be precise
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Johel(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:
One good turn deserves another.. grin grin

Buhari was suitable impressed by Tinubu's track record..

Unfortunately for obidients,obi has none . grin grin

Mumu, which track records? track records of bullion van, and drug cases, supporters of hooliganism?, And killing of innocents during the ENDsars.

Track records for selling a stupid old man to Nigerians that brought in thick hardship?, Leading Nigeria into deep debt.

If I see you in real life...I will spit on your fukkin ugly face! angry

Nitwit.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by ChukwuObe: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2022
Bontafa:

You are happy that a failure is bringing another pampers failure.

Una go wail tire

You can move back to your stinking region and settle in your village if you are pained
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by spiralwedge(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2022
He realised that there would be disaster if any other candidate wins aside BAT.

For me, Atiku/Obi are same votes, to be split. They had joint ticket previously and said restructuring was the answer to Niherias problems. But see them now... they would be worse, because they are least prepared.

It's either BAT or Prof Chris of Accord Party
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by ChukwuObe: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2022
Johel:

Mumu, which track records? track records of bullion van, and drug cases, supporters of hooliganism?, And killing of innocents during the ENDsars.

Track records for selling a stupid old man to Nigerians that brought in thick hardship?, Leading Nigeria into deep debt.

If I see you in real life...I will spit on your fukkin ugly face! angry

Nitwit.

No it is a track record of not performing as a governor of Anambra state and killing of innocent souls before dumping them to the Anambra river. We will never forget
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Bontafa: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2022
ChukwuObe:

You can move back to your stinking region and settle in your village if you are pained

A pained urchin speaking

Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by chiamzzy: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2022
Better. So that the failures will be complete in 2023 campaign just like in 2015 and 2019. What promise are they going to give us this time?
CHANGE, NEXT LEVEL or RENEWED HOPE....Ndi ala
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by ufotunang: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu deceived nigerians to vote for Buhari that has failed in goverance and Buhari wants to deceive nigerians to vote for tinubu now... nigerians you have to be wise and not to allow this politcians to deceive you people again
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by DWickedLandLord: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2022
It would take Tinubu 48 hrs to put a tread through a needle. Thats if the next mosquito bite doesn't knock him dead
That's who these people are celebrating.

If you received shit in a nice box that's well packaged, it's still shit
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by TimmyTen(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2022
This disaster has the effrontery to speak
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Johel(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2022
ChukwuObe:

No it is a track record of not performing as a governor of Anambra state and killing of innocent souls before dumping them to the Anambra river. We will never forget

What are you saying?
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by toneroforever(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Wake up already & stop dreaming about Buhari's 10m+ votes. APC is seen as an evil party because of the hardship they subjected us to.
Re: 2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari by Nasa005: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2022
This omo Yoruba only want Yoruba president.. See this fool wanting only Tinubu and Prof. Chris to be president. You think Nigerians only want Yoruba President? You think thus is Oduduwa Presidency in comii election?.... Keep dreaming.

Vote Petee Obi who for better Nigeria. Peter Obi doesn't think of Regional President, He(Obi) is Nigerian for all....irrespective of ur ethnic or religion background

spiralwedge:
He realised that there would be disaster if any other candidate wins aside BAT.

For me, Atiku/Obi are same votes, to be split. They had joint ticket previously and said restructuring was the answer to Niherias problems. But see them now... they would be worse, because they are least prepared.

It's either BAT or Prof Chris of Accord Party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ben Ayade Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' (Photos) / Khalid al-Barnawi Arrested By Nigerian Army - BBC / Why Lagos Assembly, APC Want Ambode Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.