Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,678 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) (115441 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) / Gunmen Attack Apostle Suleman’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 4 Others / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by lhordspy: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Enskynelson:

The OP said EDO State if I read well. I don't know where you read BENUE STATE from. Maybe, other sources said so? Is that?

Yes, i saw benue on twitter.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Bigleaf1006: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Subhannallahi embarassed

Did you read the post at all.......despite the screaming headline

Halima abubakar should be arrested sharply grin grin
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by MT: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Manson1:
Wow this is serious... Honestly i don't understand the attack on a man of God..

About starting your building project? See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

Sulaiman is man of who? Say it again please

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Teejay13(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Too bad. Enemy of progress at work.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Eriokanmi: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Sorry, i saw somewhere on twitter benue state. Omo this country is not safe oo angry
Yea. Buhari has failed woefully. A good reason I would never support APC again.

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Forumobserver12(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
ojmaroni247:
embarassed Travelling on Road in Nigeria is a very big risk. Anything you see you take....damn

Remember that plane cannot take us everywhere?

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by lhordspy: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

I saw benue of twitter. Sorry

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I suspect IPOB terrorists
This is how they operate. They killed Ahmed Gulak, Akunyeli and Sen Uba in the same manner

This one is reporting from Yaba left......

I use to ask , why is the most highly known Pyschiatric hospital in Nigeria located in the South West of Nigeria ??

Now I know better.....

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Preacherrr(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
kissmay your journey to he'll be accelerated!?? Fool! [color=#990000][/color]
Dikaveli:
Good one
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by aklion: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Obviously them don they wait for am... Probably an I side job or so.... Hitting a man of this nature omo one can't easily say why. If na politician we for say okay maybe na political matters but his one a pastor omo e weak person...

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by lhordspy: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
You sniffed Tinubu leftovers that's why you are shouting Venue instead of Edo

Sorry, i saw benue on twitter.

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Confirmedzombie: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Benitoh:
It'll be a child play if tinubu mistakenly become president.

People should better prepare for the unforeseen.

The child's play will happen if Obi mistakenly becomes president.

Anambra is boiling, what has obi said or done.

Tinubu is our next president

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by belatoxx: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reinaldo:
The insecurity under this APC government is horrific. How can any same person still be campaigning for such a party. We should not be tolerating failure

The Edo Gov nah Apc nah

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by ManOfSon: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Maybe because the clergyman is one of the oppressors in the land. What's he doing with a convoy and several policeman as a private citizen? When you bring unwarranted attention to yourself, who do you blame, other than yourself, when things go South?

Fidinno:
Why attack the clergyman

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by lhordspy: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

I said i saw benue on twitter. Leave me alone grin
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Filly3(f): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pls God bring an end to this anarchy, your people are tired already.

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by lhordspy: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

I said i saw benue on twitter. Leave me alone grin . na mistake
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Olatemiseeni24: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kayberg:
Who is responsible for this?
What sort of question is this?
Why re u so daft like this.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
You sniffed Tinubu leftovers that's why you are shouting Venue instead of Edo

After Ortom said he will rather Support Peter Obi to anyone else......he has suddenly diverted his attack on the innocent Governor ......lols

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by chikis(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
blackpanda:
All designed to gain sympathy
Wetin u no no make u keep quiet. Must u talk?

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by lhordspy: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reinaldo:

Kini so lenu. Awon aje agbado muomi

Talking offpoint as usual

Na mistake, i saw benue on a post on twitter.

Is that why you want to eat me raw ? Werey undecided
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Isobug: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
But why..... People are Callous

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by phorget(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Who ordered the HIT?!...

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Bigleaf1006: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Foozy:
watched the video on Facebook watch.. Omo the guymen came prepared.. how will the family feel after seeing the pictures of those men killed on that scene
it's God that is helping common man in this country o, Lord have mercy

Special protection unit for this VIPs is even more dangerous than being posted to sambisa.........wasting policemen needlessly,but their greed won't let them see beyond their noses that their lives are at risk

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Preacherrr(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
WIZARD YOU ARE ANGRY THAT GOD PRESERVED HIM.
gambojimeta:

It is well.

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Metu2016: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Blood of jesus

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by uche393: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
I tought it was only the east that is insecure, our leaders should stop blaming and secure our people. after this there won't be any investigation, tte matter will just end like that. very painful loss.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Villa12(m): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reinaldo:
The insecurity under this APC government is horrific. How can any same person still be campaigning for such a party. We should not be tolerating failure
LOl

APC will still win the presidency
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Kayberg: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Olatemiseeni24:

What sort of question is this?
Why re u so daft like this.

You must be very hyper-stu'pid yourself to think you can ride on an innocent calm reaction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon"