Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) (115482 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) / Gunmen Attack Apostle Suleman’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 4 Others / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by iramure(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
If i were god, i would have protected them. I wouldn't let the bullet penetrate. Meanwhile, nobody should thank god for saving the life of the apostle. All thanks should go to the bullet proof SUV. It actually saves the man. If others that died had also occupied another SUV, they surely would have been saved too. The unfortunate thing is that members of his church rely on annoiting oil, stickers for protection while the pastor rely on armored SUV. My people in Africa will surely be wise one day

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by annayawchee: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
blackpanda:
All designed to gain sympathy
May your death be designed to gain sympathy.

Say amen if you have the courage.

Since those lives means nothing to you.

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by boxypane(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
voltron14:

Suleiman has too many 'enemies'.

If his wife was bold, she would denounce him.
True talk boss

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by MadamOk(f): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
God please protect us from victim of circumstances

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Gid will deliver this country from bad governance.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by voltron14: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
jaxxy:
Gid will deliver this country from bad governance.

There would be more violent deaths in USA today than all of this week in Nigeria put together.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Banhammy717: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Subhannallahi embarassed

Nigeria is becoming very unsafe.
Somebody with convoy. Just imagine a common man with nothing.

A common man with nothing is better protected by Almighty Allah.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by NuruDiddy: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I suspect IPOB terrorists
This is how they operate. They killed Ahmed Gulak, Akunyeli and Sen Uba in the same manner

Your father remain to be killed soon

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by fx45(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
This is how they operate. They killed Ahmed Gulak, Akunyeli and Sen Uba in the same manner
Aboki you need help
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Chnbanc: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
are u one of them?
Speak up and confess the Truth
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by oneclickng: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Ngbada
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by micflo28(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Travelling on convoy is an invitation of wrong attention. Dignitaries should learn to disguise. We are in a dog eat dog era

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

Senator Uba,dead ?
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by ArewaNorth: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reinaldo:
The insecurity under this APC government is horrific. How can any same person still be campaigning for such a party. We should not be tolerating failure

Where u in heaven or not born between 2009 to 2016 or u just open mouth and start politicing everything because the former insurgency didn't affect u. Since after Biafra war Nigeria never experienced disastrous situation like 2009-2016!
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by byteem: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

The child's play will happen if Obi mistakenly becomes president.

Anambra is boiling, what has obi said or done.

Tinubu is our next president

So insensitive God will punish you and Nigeria will happen to u... Nigeria will happen to you... and you will understand the pain people feel people are dead and all your idiot self can think of is politics.

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by winner37(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sha pastor is the one carrying police?
When Jesus was on earth how many police he carried?
We don't want to serve devil but we don't know we are serving devil indirectly...

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
voltron14:

There would be more violent deaths in USA today than all of this week in Nigeria put together.

must u shop for the worst examples to feel good about ur bad situation?? American don't look at their bad and feel good about it cos there are others doing worse. They accept their responsibility and failures and try to improve.

it is insanity to see disaster and feel good about urself cos other people are having same disaster.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by yahmohy27: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reinaldo:
The insecurity under this APC government is horrific. How can any same person still be campaigning for such a party. We should not be tolerating failure
Mumu stop this rubbish comment is it about party or individuals?
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by ednut1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bulletproof saved him. He didn’t have faith in God

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

You just wanna seek an attention, you motherfucker.
I don't blame you, na the oyibo I blame for keeping you and us in the country.

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I suspect my village propane my useless paoa

You just wanna seek an attention, you motherfucker.
I don't blame you, na the oyibo I blame for keeping you and us in the country.

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I suspect my village propane my useless papa
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Billygee2u: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reinaldo:

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by God2man2again(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
What could have happened?
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by voltron14: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
jaxxy:

must u shop for the worst examples to feel good about ur bad situation?? American don't look at their bad and feel good about it cos there are others doing worse. They accept their responsibility and failures and try to improve.

it is insanity to see disaster and feel good about urself cos other people are having same disaster.

Shatap.

Violence is a character flaw amongst a set of people.

Has little to do with governance, penalty or policing.

Quoting first world countries and the inherent flaws despite their advancement is par for the course.

Use your brain.

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Fearyourcreator: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Reinaldo:
Yinmu... Before Buhari insecurity no dey ?
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by osidion2020(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Come on, you can do better..
blackpanda:
All designed to gain sympathy
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Proudlyomonna: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ninveh:

Who are we going to ask?

Perhaps We could ask OMAWUNMI. undecided

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Enimin: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bisiye:
Omo!!! From the number of casualty you can tell that those people actually meant to kill this man

Microcephaly
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by kushme: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Foozy:
watched the video on Facebook watch.. Omo the guymen came prepared.. how will the family feel after seeing the pictures of those men killed on that scene
it's God that is helping common man in this country o, Lord have mercy

Sorry bro, but the Lord ain't gon' help any shiiit. I think the time of pay them(pastors and politicians) back is at hand. If they did well as leaders, Naija won't be experiencing these avoidable wickedness everywhere.

WHEN PEOPLE ARE POOR, HUNGRY AND DESPERATE, THEY FIND WAYS TO MAKE THE CHILLING OPPRESSORS PAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon"