Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) (115438 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) / Gunmen Attack Apostle Suleman’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 4 Others / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by WHITELIGHTER: 6:19am On Oct 22, 2022
And he was the one driving himself...inside job I believe because they knew when he was his way in Auchi...God of fire will expose them. Keep spitting fire and saying the truth nonstop. They couldn't use scandal to tie him down, now they had to go full ballistic
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by HeroicMeastro: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2022
Reinaldo:
The insecurity under this APC government is horrific. How can any same person still be campaigning for such a party. We should not be tolerating failure
Obi right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Mrfixitt(m): 6:20am On Oct 22, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I suspect IPOB terrorists
This is how they operate. They killed Ahmed Gulak, Akunyeli and Sen Uba in the same manner
Classified zombie
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by occfx: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Subhannallahi embarassed

Nigeria is becoming very unsafe.
Somebody with convoy. Just imagine a common man with nothing.

If it's in the east they will say it's ipob. Nigeria is in deap shiiit. Security is bastardized. APC didn't start well neither are they ending well
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by mrblessed(m): 6:23am On Oct 22, 2022
A super controversial god of men. Nevertheless, the attack and the needless lost of precious lives were barbaric, unwarranted, and highly despicable.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by HeroicMeastro: 6:23am On Oct 22, 2022
nlfpmod:
Here are photos from the scene of the attack on Apostle Johnson Suleman's convoy in Edo state. 7 people, including 3 policemen were reportedly killed.

Watch video here https://fb.watch/giLPd9s9aY/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7394959/gunmen-attack-apostle-sulemans-convoy
Is it normal for this man to move around with convoy?
A so called clergyman?
Or a male prostitute?
Pretty sure the ladies he impregnated have gang up against the infidel.
It's time up for him.
No place to hide.
He will surely go down soon

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by excel1960(f): 6:28am On Oct 22, 2022
May God cleanse the land.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by chimeremodlyn: 6:28am On Oct 22, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
The South East is no longer safe again. This is the handwork of Ipob.

I wonder what this IPOB terorists want.

Ipob your days are numbered

you must be mad. So edo is now south east. must you show ur ignorance and stupidity to d world.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Elbinawi: 6:29am On Oct 22, 2022
#Video: Apostle Suleman's convoy attacked in Auchi… Bullet proof car saved him but 4 police men, driver and a lady gunned down.

Tragic ���

The massive and unprecedented insecurity in Nigeria under Tyrant Buhari. Just look at how the bodies of the policemen are riddle with bullets!

Presently nobody is safe in Nigeria. Our safety and protection is in the Hands of God. When you have bloodthirsty terrorists in power, who will save you?

God rest the dead!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by iramure(m): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2022
stacyadams:

angry grin..religion will not let them wake up...e get reason why white man do bullet proof,while some will choose anoiting oil..the difference is clear
see a sensible talk. I'm happy for you for being a wise person.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Aguilar(m): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2022
cry they just died for nothing
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Mathain19(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2022
This story mess into my mouth and added salt to it. What could have made some criminals target the man of God? Even the holiest are no longer safe in our land, touch not my anointed ones nor Do my prophets no harm

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by tyinfinity: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2022
Ipob terrorists have invaded Auchi
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Emola12(m): 6:41am On Oct 22, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

and God will punish anyone who vote for labour party too in jesus name
Okay if nah dah one you wan hear God will punish anybody who go vote for any PARTY com in 2023 nah thunder go fire the person in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by ceeceeuwa: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Subhannallahi embarassed

Did you say "becoming", or it is already unsafe.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by donforeign: 6:45am On Oct 22, 2022
Brian47:
Gist lover have to be behind this
u no well
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by ekevwe(m): 6:48am On Oct 22, 2022
nlfpmod:
Here are photos from the scene of the attack on Apostle Johnson Suleman's convoy in Edo state. 7 people, including 3 policemen were reportedly killed.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7394959/gunmen-attack-apostle-sulemans-convoy

I wonder how we get here. The present Nigeria under APC government crime is the source of income to some persons. No jobs, no security.

How can some persons still be campaigning for such party if they want a better Nigeria? Funny enough those who lost their lives from the insecurities issues also voted for this present government. Too bad. Who is the next casualty, we don't know ?

We are all living in fear of how to see tomorrow. What a pity. So painful �
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by molas02: 6:51am On Oct 22, 2022
This act is so cruel... What do this pipu gain doing this... Destroying what they cannot create thinking God will one day forgive them or fighting for God? So inhumane

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by freemi(m): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I suspect IPOB terrorists
This is how they operate. They killed Ahmed Gulak, Akunyeli and Sen Uba in the same manner
der killed uba? Wow
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Zetty177x: 6:51am On Oct 22, 2022
blackpanda:
All designed to gain sympathy

This ur comment na wa

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by TrumpDonald2: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Subhannallahi embarassed

I never knew you can say the truth for once. But can you also accept that Its due to the failure of APC of course? And you think APC will continue? grin grin grin You dream bro.

Shettima and his Vice Tinubu will not smell that seat next year. Screenshot this comment and wait.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Itiaba007: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2022
So his God could not show him what was coming abi?
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by deltateam: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Subhannallahi embarassed

Thanks to Buhari.
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by bewla(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Subhannallahi embarassed

This won't happen to a common person how much will be paid as ransom
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by MrsKMT(f): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2022
Seems one of his numerous oppressed olosos was our to get back at the Oloso pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2022
I have realized that when it happens in SOUTH EAST they blame IPOB

when it happens in other region you hear NIGERIA IS NO LONGER SAFE, NO WHERE IS SAFE ANYMORE grin
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Decent09(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2022
nlfpmod:

Why now, may be the pastor is carrying huge sum of money that's why.

May Allah in his infinite Mercies continue to protect us amen
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by ipobarethieves: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2022
sad
Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by nwakibe: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2022
I have said it before and I will still say it again. For me to follow any politician or pastor on convoy, I must be with him in the same bullet proof vehicle. Nonsense. Look at how innocent souls have been wasted because of one person.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) by Decent09(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2022
freemi:
der killed uba? Wow

Attempted to kill now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.