Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:59 PM

Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons (68125 Views)

Flood Sweeps Away Pregnant Woman, Kills Two Others In Plateau State / Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa State, Shows Off Eggs / Pythons Fight In Australian Woman's Bathroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by NohurryInLife: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:
Wooo I don’t know for others ooo

But me I no fit date babe wey fit kill snake at ease oo

Nobody should attack me Abeg i no well I get infection

When I was in PH they saw snake in our compound Omo I didn’t just pack out of there I packed all my belongings to Lagos. Anyday them see snake for this our street again I go pack go ABUJA

E no concern anybody
You no go even komot 4 the neighbourhood ahbi?? You go komot 4 the whole state grin

Reading comments alone 4 this 9raland fit komot depression 4 body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by donbenie(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Who are christians? Is that why you have been wanking to my comment? Did you see me in your church? Open mouth waaa and be throwing about the word hypocrite.
Open mouth waah?
The same way you opened mouth waah, to confidentiality talk about what you have no clue about?
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by pocohantas(f): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
donbenie:
Open mouth waah?
The same way you opened mouth waah, to confidentiality talk about what you have no clue about?

What clue don’t I have? Are pythons not non-venomous. They don’t harm any (most times). Whether your Idemili people or Tivs. So, what exactly do you know about this deity of yours? When would you worship a living lion or jaguar?mtcheeew!
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by ATLIEN2027: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
She got balls.
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Gee that's a man killer. Bayelsa girls kill men more than the floods.
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Awoleesu(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Motherfückin serpents!

They must be mating when the daughter of Eve struck...

The smaller Python is male while the bigger one is female.

They died in active service grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by donbenie(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:

What clue don’t I have? Are pythons not non-venomous. They don’t harm any (most times). Whether your Idemili people or Tivs. So, what exactly do you know about this deity of yours? When would you worship a living lion or jaguar?mtcheeew!
I can tell you have ZERO idea of what you are going on about..
You claimed they revere Pythons,because it doesn't harm them..
And I call bullshit on that claim..
The Python is a Symbol of an African god and its sacred based on that,and not because of your ignorant claim..
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Cutehector(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Where is the bayelsa lady?
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by pocohantas(f): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
donbenie:
I can tell you have ZERO idea of what you are going on about..
You claimed they rever Pythons,because it doesn't harm them..
And I call bullshit on that claim..
The Python is a Symbol of an African god and its sacred based on that,and not because of your ignorant claim..

Okay. Rest…

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Oceanjagaban: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu like snake meat die
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Rajahbite(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Seniorman I greet you
Dubs:
Sakobi the snake girl
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by bisqit: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
RichDad1:
Sometimes but not venomous.
do they usually swallow humans
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by bisqit: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Okay. Rest…
are you ophidiophobic?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Rajahbite(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Better RELIEF MATERIAL don enter by sea
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by bisqit: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
Bahamas95:
Apart from baby snakes I haven't killed a full grown snake before because those creepy creatures scare the hell outta me .........The lady get mind.
weak man
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by ukaface(f): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
I can't even kill cockroach
God abeg, may I not use these eyes to see scorpion and snake in Jesus name. AMEN
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by BABANGBALI: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lalasticlala second wife loading
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Ten06(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
How did she kill python inside water? Just tell me that they tangle on the net and died before morning when she went to check the net
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Alvin007: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
1 snake killed 2 snakes. grin
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by dfrost: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

When I was in PH they saw snake in our compound Omo I didn’t just pack out of there I packed all my belongings to Lagos. Anyday them see snake for this our street again I go pack go ABUJA

E no concern anybody

If them see the snake for Abuja nko? wink grin Na rabies infection you get because e be like say you dey bark? cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Mode99: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
The real snake killed the fake one!!!
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Mode99: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
The real snake killed the fake one
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Starzo: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Ijaw women are the best in the world. Smart, hardworking, industrious, loyal and brave. Our women are the best home builders a man could have. Marry an Ijaw woman and watch how your life will continue to progress astronomically. Unlike those loose Igbo women that are only good at prostitution and sleeping around with pure water seller undecided
but Dem nor too dey fine

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Exceed15: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
And lots of women run from cockroach
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Emyogalanya: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Chicagoesontop:
This na the real Snake Girl .
Nigerian Nagin
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by RichDad1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
bisqit:
do they usually swallow humans
Very large constrictors like the Boa can swallow humans but not a usual thingy.
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Emyogalanya: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Lalasticlala on his way.

Let him come with his kingsmen and bride price o. He should also learn how to swim o. Barrister smooth will be dia to play CYNTHIA. For him
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by Kdon2: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

E no concern anybody

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by General114: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lala come see wife material ooh grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by lukency(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
The lady no get picture?
Re: Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons by matrixme(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
RichDad1:
Commendable. However, pythons are not that difficult to kill because they’re constructors unlike Cobras and others that spit, bite and inject venoms.
Bros leave English matter, you fit do am? Make I knack 2 living mature pythons for your room now, give you cutlass, lock door, you fit kill them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State -photos / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / A Documentary On Nairaland--- In Pictures!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.