Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State (49091 Views)

2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets / Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Kaduna State (Pictures) / Atiku/Okowa Campaign In Uyo (Pictures, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Tutiytpitoyrrop: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
dplordx:
I tot the Zomobidiots own Edo state? I have been reading some stuff about how people are donating everything in Benin to PObituary campaign What happened?
You’re a useless fellow, I can’t believe as the country is very bad you’re still campaigning for tribal bigots and a man that doesn’t have plans for the youth.. Any one campaigning for Atiku and Tinubu is an Enemy to Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Goodnigga: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
dplordx:
I tot the Zomobidiots own Edo state? I have been reading some stuff about how people are donating everything in Benin to PObituary campaign What happened?
if Obi is not the major force to reckon with, of all the top 5 contenders, why focus on him? What concern Atiku rally with Obi? Has Obi done his own Edo rally so that you can compare? Opening mouth waa like Daniel Regha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by southsouthking(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
dplordx:

E go shock you.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by eseelvis: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

oga rented crowds show us your proof that they paid them and if you cannot show it u better keep your mouth shut and stop saying nonsense

Guy am not saying nonsense
If you are in Benin you will know that what I'm saying is the basic truth.

One of the SA to governor obasaki.
Is my friend is the one in charge of my area he mobilise all our neighbours and the were paid.

Am not trying to prove a point

But the true situation of things
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by zionstaar75: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
dplordx:
is this crowd?if u know how much they spent? They can't take one drone shot cause it will expose them.see how dem they edit pictures? Spits....
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by ictplotter(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
dplordx:
Edo is naturally PDP land forget those ipob online noise.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by macrodata(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
dplordx:
Go on twitter and see testimonies of cash outs. Most of them are Obidients.
https://twitter.com/Kvng_of_cruise/status/1583783266628141057?t=WsG_6j6bxend4TUB_410PQ&s=19
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by zionstaar75: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Africum:
Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUb7kwivTsE
Richarddonald
Add the video link to your post up there
I'm laughing in swahili?the people there are not up to 10000.atiku will realise that south is no more foolish,no aboki will ever use our slot in the south again,never!
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by osazsky(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
I cash out today o..if apc come I go still go collect money...on election day I go collect money from apc and pdp but I wont vote
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Sleekfingers: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

is better you shut your mouth up so because they did not vote for obi they are idiots u should know you are cursing yourself because you are behaving like an idiot must you force people to vote for obi that will loose in 2023 vote for Atiku dont vote for loser and I will not advice you to vote for apc because they are colossal failure

Look at this mumu. Who is forcing anyone to vote for Obi? Did you even understand what you read? Olopolo dudu.
For your information, Tinubu is the next president. And that's who I will be voting for. Peter obi is just a dreamer.
Buhari is a northerner/ Fulani, and that bald mofo called Atiku is also a northerner/fulani.....making it 70% impossible for him to win. But if Atiku wins, then this country belongs to the north.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Vello(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Richardonald:
Atiku campaign rally in Edo
Where's the sickler Atiku?
������
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by kosiebe(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Barims:
Hope jagaban and obi will not be put to shame bayyiii grin grin
Less than 1000 people from different states
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Benbellamor: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
why Cropping the drone view of the picture....we pdp had better crowd when wike rally round obaseki, but unfortunately Obidients are harvesting obaseki followers
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Shemadex(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
dplordx:
hahahaha
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Shemadex(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
Online noise and reality are two different things.

Obidafti is having a hard time processing all these things together.
una go soon see

Obi self no wetin dey ground
He just want cash out from.gulible heebo
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Ultimas: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Read something entertaining to take off the stress of life.

Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by zigzagluv: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
they brought people fromd delta and paid 5k each to attend,
dplordx:
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by ceeceeco: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Look at them, criminals regrouping themselves to come & loot the living hell out of this country. They want to finish the country kpatakpata. Thieves without conscience.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Bayyajidda(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
obembet:
What we want is Tinubu or Atiku.

We don't want peter obi, unknown gunmen leader
. grin

Dem don crush this one heart. Eyah, kpele.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by B2B23: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
dplordx:

Edo is fully ObiDient.

75% of the crowd are ObiDients. They collected 5K to show face.

Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by robosky02(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2022

Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by DrAkpamudehe: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Okowa that I will personally win in a National election

God has a way of letting Atiku make wrong choices. First was Peter Obi, and now Okowa. He never gets it right!

Go and wash plates in the kitchen for your parents, kiddo.

Too many silly kids on nairaland
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by zomby(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
dplordx:

The gullible Igbos are about to be exposed; whether they like it or not, they will have to deal with either a Yoruba president or another Fulani president…either way, the igbos will smell pepper.
Just like the northerners, the Yorubas too must discover the most effective system to reposition the Igbos into their place; no room for rubbish.
Let them return to the yeast and continue to kill themselves like flies.

One Nigeria One people; may God bless our country, Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by guychidile: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hmmmmmm,just passing
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by snowball11(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
obembet:
What we want is Tinubu or Atiku.

We don't want peter obi, unknown gunmen leader
. grin

Say what you want and leave others with your "we!" No one in his/her right senses needs Baba Milkose anywhere near the national treasury! grin
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by zomby(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
OLODO!

Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by nkemjacob2(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
I was passing to my work place seeing women gathering to collect money to make up a crowd. Trust me PO crowds are organic than any other party
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Okhuadams(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Richardonald:
Atiku campaign rally in Edo
The truthfull truth if this campaign is that
JAGABAN IS COMING/ JAGABAN IS A GOAL
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by DARLYNBOI: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
dplordx:

Hahahaaaa....Let your druggie come Benin na...we go show am say Benin no be Lagos d second time
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by DARLYNBOI: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
zomby:
OLODO!

Have u seen agbado master picture recently....e resemble one forgotten corpse for Edo mortuary....
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Pascal9: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sleekfingers:
I know some southern idiots will vote for Atiku. Especially Edo, and Delta people, because of their son okowa...... If the north wins in this coming election, then they are born to rule.
But I am darn sure, Tinubu will win
God punish u and Tinubu
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Felimax(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
emmanuel596:
In OBI we trust

seriously the Absence of wike really weakened Atikus campaign wike would have been dishing hot blows to the Pampas wearing grandpa but Atiku and his greed feels he doesn't need wike....wike has the power to control and all the south south and eastern states and some middle belt states. If wike decamps to labour party to support Peter OBI it is finished for Atiku and pa yekini Amoda

Wike don baff!
Where in South South can he go at the moment?
Mention one South South governor in his camp?

Wike still a learner sooner or later you will see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Block Oshiomhole’s House With Trucks / Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project / Boko Haram Displays Arms Captured After Attacking Yobe Town - Terror Monitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.