Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign (964 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu / South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by OnionBandit(f): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
After going through the manifesto of the APC Presidential Candidate today, I Onionbandit, the sit-at-home urchins tormentor hereby follow the footstep of my sister Ngeneukwenu, The Great Oracle (Agbara Nwanyi Ndigbo) to support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the coveted seat.

I have always been a believer in progress and not social media hype. We hit the road for Asiwaju...I hereby donate the sum of 2.5 Million naira to this project, as my widow's mite.

God Bless Nigeria...
God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu...
God bless every progressive...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by Abdul05: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
God bless you my brother.... grin grin grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by LeoDeKing: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
As a dedicated zombidient, I hereby donate this to the cause of my imaginary incoming president of the zoo.

We are strongly zombidients.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by cherishmichael: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Look at the kind person your pushing to goand rule a dead country, he's as good as dead as the country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by OnionBandit(f): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:
God bless you my brother.... grin grin grin
Amen. Its indeed a blessing to be prayed for by a progressive mind like you. God bless you too. By the first week of March, Tinubu must have been announced as the new C-in-C of the Federal Republic of Nigeria while some others would be crying and compiling ABA made court evidence grin grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by LeoDeKing: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
cherishmichael:
Look at the kind person your pushing to goand rule a dead country, he's as good as dead as the country.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by OnionBandit(f): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
cherishmichael:
so you expect me to support Obi whose only achievement during and after his tenure as governor is sympathising with flood victims?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by buhariguy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
After going through the manifesto of the APC Presidential Candidate today, I Onionbandit, the sit-at-home urchins tormentor hereby follow the footstep of my sister Ngeneukwenu, The Great Oracle (Agbara Nwanyi Ndigbo) to support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the coveted seat.

I have always been a believer in progress and not social media hype. We hit the road for Asiwaju...I hereby donate the sum of 2.5 Million naira to this project, as my widow's mite.

God Bless Nigeria...
you're a patriot

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by Abdul05: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
Amen. Its indeed a blessing to be prayed for by a progressive kind like you. God bless you too. By the first week of March, Tinubu must have been announced as the new C-in-C of the Federal Republic of Nigeria while some others would be crying and compiling ABA made court evidence grin grin

Yes ooo 100% correct grin grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by Greenback: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As a dedicated zombidient, I hereby donate this to the cause of my incoming president.

Amen.
This is how the enemies will work in the favor of God's children ignorantly grin grin grin

Do not delete or edit this your posts out of shame o grin
Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Let the tears flow brother

Death to all sit-at-home urchins grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by DriverX: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As a dedicated zombidient, I hereby donate this to the cause of my imaginary incoming president of the zoo.

e sure me say that sticker cost past that garri

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by duro4chang(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
All I know is that God is on Tinubu's side.

5 Likes

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by Corrinthians(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God bless you my fellow Zombiedient. You have done well. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by Abdu81: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Useless Party

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by Bobloco: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
OnionBandit:

Not surprised, you are a Bandit
Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by OnionBandit(f): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abdu81:
Useless Party
This inflation is a global thing, sit-at-home urchin grin

1 Like

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by Abdu81: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
This inflation is a global thing, sit-at-home urchin grin

Fallen demons.

Evil shall never rise again

1 Like

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by BATified2023: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abdu81:
Useless Party
emeka u still come here come wail

Your matter don pass redemption

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
OnionBandit:

God Bless Nigeria...
At least you tried
You spelt widow correctly
Go and teach your sister how to spell ok?
Good job
Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by OnionBandit(f): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

At least you tried
You spelt widow correctly
Go and teach your sister how to spell ok?
Good job
shataap! Face the topic

2 Likes

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
shataap! Face the topic
What's the topic again?

Oh I remember, you fooling yourself
But there's nothing new in that now
Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by Abdu81: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
BATified2023:
emeka u still come here come wail

Your matter don pass redemption

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
OnionBandit:

God Bless Nigeria...

God bless you brother!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by OnionBandit(f): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

God bless you brother!
Amen o! And you too, real good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by Yibo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
What is Tinubu's account number
I can't wait to donate my lifesaving to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by techWriter3: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by AfonjaConehead: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As a dedicated zombidient, I hereby donate this to the cause of my incoming president of the zoo.

GOOD

1 Like

Re: Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign by AfonjaConehead: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:
God bless you my fellow Zombiedient. You have done well. grin
GOOD

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow / 2023:Kwankwaso Rubishes Tinubu's Ambition,Says Even Okowa Is Better Than Him / Atiku Abubakar For President 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.