Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? (31832 Views)

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by successmatters(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Only Peter Obi can rescue this country from the hands of desperate looters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Didijiji: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Na only Mumu Almijiris they wait for Federal Government, when no be Abuja them dey live.

Ask them what their State and Local Government has done for them based on their comparative advantages since the return to democrazy in 1999?

Zombies looking for who to blame for been failures.
mumu !

Na state government make those promises?

9 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Lamba
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Maliqcious: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Wetting a sane man they vote APC for ? Shey na Tinubu abi Bubu?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by agadez007(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2022
I score APC’s 2015-2022 a -100/10

They failed woefully and deserves to be kicked out come 2023,from top to buttom

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by merit455(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2022
I say this all the time.....only fool's and idiots keep supporting APC.

7 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by DevilSignature: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2022
sad
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by whofoolwho: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Na only Mumu Almijiris they wait for Federal Government, when no be Abuja them dey live.

Ask them what their State and Local Government has done for them based on their comparative advantages since the return to democrazy in 1999?

my brother just answer the question Abeg.

8 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by backnbeta(f): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2022
They rather destroyed everything they met on ground

BOOOMNAIJA:
IF U ARE PLANNING TO VOTE FOR APC/TINUBU NEXT YEAR, JUST KNOW THAT U ARE NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.....
Just vote for your candidate and show you are a human being...leave those who are "not Human beings" to vote for their candidates undecided
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Haydens: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2022
But they promised us change and we are seeing d goddamn change

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Allisgud: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2022
This topic and the promise supposed top all the social media,make tinubu dey read am by himself

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2022
They achieved some of their goals

Free foods for schools

They built railway infrastructures

Gave money to less privilege

Paid 30k and above to people who wanna learn skills( Npower)

Boko haram is officially dead, Shakau was killed

They built roads, airport and modernise some of the existing airports.

The 2nd niger bridge was built

They gave farmers loans under the bank of agriculture and cbn loan scheme.

They also supported businesses ti pay salaries during the covid period

Where they failed.

No 24/7 light

Electricity is still a mess in this country but i have been seeing government plans to build more power and distribution stations to provide more electricity.

They failed to reduced the ever raising inflation

Our health care is still a mess.
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Bontafa: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2022
AcuraZDX:

OPC terrorist turned Oduduwa Nation. Now BATstard

“My head, my shoulder, my knees and toes... “

Za pampers

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by NigeriaEngineer(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2022
Scam alert
AcuraZDX:
How Many Of These Promises By APC in 2015 Were Fulfilled

Be the judge!!

cc: nlfpmod Seun Mynd44

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Didijiji: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian turned Obidient, I hope you haven’t burnt your biafran flag yet?

Nnamdi Kanu called it, when he said my people are very foolish, no wonder ordinary ipob dealt with them the way they did, just imagine commanding a whole region to sit at home like Obidient puppies every Monday and they complied 100%?

Today, those same cowards want to rule Nigeria? Even this 419er Peter Obi, after been a Governor for 8 years of Anambra State, he still came back to Lagos to live?

He couldn’t remain in the state he purportedly built.
for 8 years, with sweat, sorry and blood?

Mumurist Obidients, Sorry for your miserable selves.
the question is how many of those promises your demonic useless party made and kept? Stop ranting like a stray bush pig

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by stasius: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2022
This time una go chop corn.

Walahi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Coolguy34(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2022
God forbid BAT thing..

2023 OBi/Datti

I do data entry jobs kindly check my signature for my contact.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by shawn55ng: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2022
I'm experience in abroad has shown that any government that is not ready to automate everything in government and public space is not ready to take Nigeria to the next level and also not ready to reduce corruption.

I realised that you don't need to meet anybody to get things done. Take for instance, to get drivers license in abroad from start to finish can be done in your room. Our having interface with people in government office is contributing to the corruption in the land.
Parking space that owomida boys would come and meet you to pay is auomated in abroad and God save you refuse to pay the heavy fine they would slam on you when next you park no one would tell you to pay. Besides all money goes directly to government pocket.
This issue of going to various office to apply for this or that is breeding corruption in the land.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Teenwolf(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2022
Only a mentally denraged human will vote for tinubu despite the fact that APC destroyed and crippled nigeria during thier 8 yrs in tenure...

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2022
The one of the fuel to #45 got me laughing.. but the gbese got me sadden .. I don't know the debt in 2015 but if it is $9.8. Billion when President Buhari came in and $98Billion now, it means we should be looking at $1 Trillion debt if we continue to allow this inexperience merchants continue to rule us. When someone is saying " if debt is a crime " you should know where is body language is drifting towards.

God forbid we would have to carry our money using wheelbarrows to buy things that a hand bag would carry.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by TimmyTen(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2022
Ok
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by CSTRR: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:
If not for Tribalism why would anyone want Tinubu into power

If you divide this country now all these Yorubas clamoring for Tinubu Presidency won’t even want him to rule them

But since it’s Nigeria they want to force a walking corpse on us

Rubbish
What is more puzzling is some northerners that want him.

Their region is basically a hell hole.
Bad governance has finished it.

So why in the world would a sensible northerner want an 8yrs of a tinubu presidency?

Unless they are playing him, I honestly can't understand.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by StrongandMighty: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2022
AcuraZDX:

The finishing was very brutal grin
The guy might just have to deactivate the account

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by venabili: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2022
Most of the promises were obviously fake and unrealistic. In fact, i'm sure most people did not believe them. They just voted Jonathan out.

They did increase minimum wage to 30k though. Thats a promise fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by MrRichmond: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2022
AcuraZDX:

omo the vawulence no be here o grin

Lower the volume abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by Ance4Liverpool: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2022
Instead of answering the questions, tinibu supporters are busy attacking peter Obi supporters left and right.
Please vote wisely ooo to avoid had i known.
Obidient is better than sacrifice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by CSTRR: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2022
If Yoruba get an oduduwa nation today,90% of the Yorubas supporting tinubu because of tribalism will no longer support him.

Very few people are patriotic to Nigeria.

They just see it as a struggle of different ethnicities.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by obembet(f): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2022
We are not voting party, we are voting individual. All the party as failed that's why u see all this criminal Decamp from one party to the other.
Re: How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? by dettolgel: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Why you dey display your ignorance like this?

Check what the responsibility of federal government is to the society.

Going by your statement, for the sake of arguments, why then did they promise things that are not within their "responsibility"? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison / Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.