Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) (29639 Views)

FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman / Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Menclothing: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2022
That's why lagos island is the best location in Nigeria good homes and premium work space
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2022
PastorFire:
Tribalism and religion cannot bring development. Only credible candidates can.
Vote that candidate today!
If credibility is what you truly want, vote for SDP candidate but if you want results and solutions at all cost, vote Tinubu, if you want lies upon lies and a receiver, vote Obi.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by eldoradoxx: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2022
mangood74:
This Enugu man peter Mba
Go home and develop Enugu
He is the PDP Go Governorship candidate in Enugu State for next election
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2022
Emilokan1:
This man has never commissioned his own projects as a governor. It's been Ambode's project one way or the other. I've never come across a gentleman dullard like this man. Too many bad roads in Lagos. From ejigbo, to ikotun ,to ikorodu,to other parts of Lagos. Since campaigns have started, all road constructions have been put on hold. Lagos is presently in a state of comatose grin
then go back to your state

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by EmmyCC: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I know it is hard for you to believe but Peter Obi lives in Lagos. Any house he has in Onitsha and Agulu are secondary houses.
I am telling you what I know.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by EmmyCC: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2022
johnjose68:

Anambra man can never come to Lagos to sell Gala. When you meet the next Gala seller ask him his state. They may be from other states in SE but never Anambra. So your assertion is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by 7arrows: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by 7arrows: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
The poster above me is delusional!

Then u should be admitted at lasuth.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2022
Emilokan1:
This man has never commissioned his own projects as a governor. It's been Ambode's project one way or the other. I've never come across a gentleman dullard like this man. Too many bad roads in Lagos. From ejigbo, to ikotun ,to ikorodu,to other parts of Lagos. Since campaigns have started, all road constructions have been put on hold. Lagos is presently in a state of comatose grin

You people like to credit Ambode far more than he deserves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by voltron14: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Manchester is bubbling but anyone coming to England, comes to London, same as other places, there is a massive commercial city in every country. Google

Google what?

If you've only been to Liverpool for instance, you would have very little to do with London because it is a commercial hub on its own.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2022
EmmyCC:

I am telling you what I know.
I am also telling you what I know. You probably knew Peter Obi when he became governor of Anambra but I knew him right from our days in Festac Town Lagos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by ibawon(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2022
Dashlish12:
To buttress your point even Dangote Seaport, Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort,Propose Millitary Barrack, Propose Crude Oil Site etc. Well if u need land in ibeju/lekki direct from the omo-onile (family); i'm your best plug
� Thanks. I be Indigene.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by EmmyCC: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I am also telling you what I know. You probably knew Peter Obi when he became governor of Anambra but I knew him right from our days in Festac Town Lagos.
This has turned to bants for you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by pinkgoodies(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2022
Emilokan1:

You are smelling..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Allisgud: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2022
Fidinno:
Development is in Lagos DNA
all this ones are one derica of rice out of a bag,if Lagos money is utilized well bad road is supposed to be history

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2022
zed7:
Truth be told, this governor is working. He started slow but has picked up.
However, no to APC at the presidential level. Never again!!

On point
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Allisgud: 8:30am On Oct 23, 2022
If Lagos money is utilized well not looted bad road is supposed to be history,all this ones are one derica of rice out of a bag
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by babajero(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2022
voltron14:
Why always Lagos?

grin
Still the same Lagos wey don dey develop since how many years now, no fit get anything called youths all they have are louts, which all they do na to look for who to harass then use whatever they got to get drugs, alcohol and women to destroy and condemn their lives, when Nigeria separate Yorubas and hausas will really suffer, because fulanis will use you people as the puppet you really are.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by voltron14: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2022
babajero:
Still the same Lagos wey don dey develop since how many years now, no fit get anything called youths all they have are louts, which all they do na to look for who to harass then use whatever they got to get drugs, alcohol and women to destroy and condemn their lives, when Nigeria separate Yorubas and hausas will really suffer, because fulanis will use you people as the puppet you really are.

I'm sure Wizkid is a lout.
Seun Osewa was a lout when he created Nairaland.
Psquare were louts when they had their breakthrough in Lagos.

Go get an education.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by gbolswag(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Am impressed with this man

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2022
EmmyCC:

Anambra man can never come to Lagos to sell Gala. When you meet the next Gala seller ask him his state. They may be from other states in SE but never Anambra. So your assertion is wrong.

Some are even selling buns in Lagos, this man in particular fries sweet buns in large quantities and he’s now very rich and he’s from Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Nyamuri:
U wan frustrated IPOB to burn my business for simply saying God bless Buhari

Shut up parasite.

Attaché kill you there.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by OfficialAPCNig: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2022
Tomorrow a Yoruba man from Ogbomosho living in Ojuelegba under bridge will claim Lagosian.

Ndi Igbo should continue investing in every part of the country and repatriate the profits home.

Our investment outside SE is the reason we can project our influence outside our region, unlike other regions that's have only influence in their region.

There is nothing bad in investing heavily outside your birth place while repatriatin the funds. It's called Economic Colonization, a sutle domination strategy.

Go ahead Ndi Igbo, as far as you don't forget the Aku Ru Ulo philosophy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Emilokan1(m): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2022
pinkgoodies:

You are smelling..
like your mouth
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Emilokan1(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2022
Jones4190:
then go back to your state
coming from an outsider,don't youfeel ashamed? I'm a true born pure blooded lagosian from the bajulaiye clan. You,I'm sure , you're from Oshogbo or Ilorin. You should go back to your state,visitor and alien grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Emilokan1:
coming from an outsider,don't youfeel ashamed? I'm a true born pure blooded lagosian from the bajulaiye clan. You,I'm sure , you're from Oshogbo or Ilorin. You should go back to your state,visitor and alien grin
I born and grow up in akoka

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Emilokan1:

Son of haters...all those road constructions across the state are not road project...., abi?
When will you face your poto-poto region and leave Lagos sate with his Wahala?...as long as you live in lagos, you are a stranger and immigrant only time will tell....
Go back to your poto-poto region and join hands with your greedy governors to build your state
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Greenscientist: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Emilokan1:

Lagos is all about continuity.

What if he has stopped ambode's project?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Emilokan1(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Greenscientist:

Lagos is all about continuity.

What if he has stopped ambode's project?
then, he would've been an abysmal failure.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by 2ndBase: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=voltron14 post=117795001]Why always Lagos?

grin[/tquote]

Calm down, Calabar, Port-Harcourt and Onitsha are coming. It will surprise you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate / Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love / Northern Christians Hail Tinubu's  Tribunal Victory,  Appointment Of Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.