Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures (3277 Views)

Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Trinitycian: 3:43am On Oct 23, 2022
As Mynd44, Nlfpmod and Seun refused to ban this user, wwwihy, for posting fake news against Obi, he's continued with his fake news mission.

Normally I would have ignored his thread but for Garfield1 tagging me, so I should just debunk it.

garfield1:
Cc penguin2
garfield1:

Cc trinitycian, adegbaraogboye, agboriotejoye,I thought you said crowds dont welcome tinubu up north

Old picture. That's Buhari in Jos, 2019.

The fake news thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7396461/kano-shutdown-bola-tinubu-arrives

Original picture
https://www.thecable.ng/lalong-why-buhari-was-unable-to-address-the-crowd-at-plateau-apc-rally/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by NotBeenPaid: 3:49am On Oct 23, 2022

Busted.

Seun, bots and fake news would run your platform aground.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Ineedhustle247: 3:50am On Oct 23, 2022
Bossu this your coffee aroma Strong grin
Ples urchins mouth for us abeg grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Fira09(m): 3:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Op, the wwwihy of a guy is always known for fake news.

When I saw the first photo, I was just laughing....cus it didn't correlates with the other photos.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Racoon(m): 3:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Shameless urchins and miscreants doing poor shoddy jobs online. These are the lies and propaganda they employed in 2015.

...Never again will anybody become Nigeria’s President through fake and unsubstantiated packaging.”.

"Governance is not for smooth talkers. Most smooth talkers are the 419 people who talk their ways into power...." - Festus Keyamo

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by GTkester: 4:01am On Oct 23, 2022
Please @seun we need you here!

Your once reputable website is going to the dogs, due to the activities of bots and overzealous mods.

Kindly do something to save this website.

26 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by SmartPolician: 4:02am On Oct 23, 2022
Why do people shamelessly share FAKE NEWS?

Will sharing FAKE NEWS make more people to now vote for your candidate?

What validation are they trying to seek? undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 23, 2022
So u mean those guys tagged their agbada "2023" just to take pictures with it in 2019...

I feel ur pain, bruv...

U never expected it, reason for the shock

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Creeza(m): 4:07am On Oct 23, 2022
I was waiting for this,

Its so sad to see that in a technology driven world as ours, Nigerians fail to do a simple google reverse image search or use Yandex tool to fish out fake from original images. Thats why most of us are easily susceptible and duped by MMM look alike schemes promising heaven and earth inside hell fire

Its well

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by InvestorVee(m): 4:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Walaluuur
Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by AdamuKD: 4:56am On Oct 23, 2022
grin
Bursted
E no go better for tilumbu and his senseless urchins fools

11 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Tdoctor(m): 5:02am On Oct 23, 2022
This fake news things from the Tinubu camp is getting disturbing.
If their candidate is so popular, why generate all these fake materials?
Anyways the hungry must eat and those who have money must spend.
May God deliver Tinubu from people who say he is winning, while he is sinking and they are feeding fat from his flesh

6 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by AdamuKD: 5:03am On Oct 23, 2022
You will see how those senseless and worthless reprobates will avoid this post by all means.
But if it's obidient person that dis this, u go see as they will shamelessly they run their mouth like idiots and the senseless mods go don rush am put for front page. Seriously after election, I am quitting nairaland for good
Rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Penguin2: 5:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Trinitycian:
As Mynd44, Nlfpmod and Seun refused to ban this user, wwwihy, for posting fake news against Obi, he's continued with his fake news mission.

Normally I would have ignored his thread but for Garfield1 tagging me, so I should just debunk it.

The fake news thread

Original picture
https://www.thecable.ng/lalong-why-buhari-was-unable-to-address-the-crowd-at-plateau-apc-rally/

Thank you for this.

They know Tinubu is so hated that no one comes out organically for anything concerning him, that’s why they keep padding things up with old and fake pictures.

I don’t know when the stupid idiots are going to accept that they don’t have a presidential candidate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Trinitycian: 5:13am On Oct 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Thank you for this.

They know Tinubu is so hated that no one comes out organically for anything concerning him, that’s why they keep padding things up with old and fake pictures.

I don’t know when the stupid idiots are going to accept that they don’t have a presidential candidate.

Exactly, bro.

4 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Tunasco4u(m): 5:22am On Oct 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by andyprez(m): 5:35am On Oct 23, 2022
All these to intimidate the supporters of “the real presidential candidate “?

We’ve always know them to be like this.

Like they say, “a leopard cannot it’s spots”.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by beerfraud: 5:36am On Oct 23, 2022
Work of saboteur
Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by bender79: 5:41am On Oct 23, 2022
Urchins are so desperate

4 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Meyldon: 5:47am On Oct 23, 2022
I expect this to make front page ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Plus10(m): 5:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Another urchins lies bursted grin grin grin...very shameless set of people angry

3 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Almajirins,
Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Osariemen12: 6:13am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu is fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by GuyWise101(m): 6:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Who is the mod that pushes every shit to front page without verification?

3 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by richidinho(m): 6:16am On Oct 23, 2022
grin

Everything About tinubu is fake

3 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by XerXers: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2022
Everything about Thiefnubuu' is fake

3 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by tinsel: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2022
OP, why are you trying to change something we all saw in the television.?
Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by shortIGBOman: 6:25am On Oct 23, 2022
When Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters dey LIE, una no dey talk.

IGBO can never rule this Country.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Bobloco: 6:26am On Oct 23, 2022
We aren't surprised

The APC and the Emilokan drug lord is internationally known for spreading lies, falsehood and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by TechW: 6:27am On Oct 23, 2022
I said the pictures were fake in the first thread that the created about it yesterday, they abandoned the thread and created another, and with the help of APC moderator, boom, front page straight

7 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Vote4Obi: 6:38am On Oct 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

The fake news thread

Original picture

Nairaland has become a joke and a junk. Imagine how they keep spreading fake news everyday here?!

What sort of rubbish is this? Is the Blackman cursed to an extent that it can never get anything right?!

Nairaland is approaching 20 years since it was created, had it been they managed it well, it should be competing with the likes of Quora, Facebook, Reddit etc but look at where it is today due to the rubbish they allow here.

SMH.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures by Vote4Obi: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu wants to become president through lies and fake news. Everything about this old criminal is fake!

His age is fake!
Name is fake!
Educational qualification is fake!
His origin is fake!

He is already old, sick and has lost his mental faculties yet he keeps shouting emi lokan.

I don't pity the old fool, I pity the bastards still supporting!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Anambra Government House Under Construction By Soludo(video&photos / Supreme Court Judgment Will Affect Nasarawa Guber Judgment / Gruesome Video Of Extra Judicial Killings Of Alledge Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.