Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? (4425 Views)

Stupid Advice: “you’ll Never Be Rich Working For Somebody Else" / 55 Best Paying Companies In Nigeria - Pls Include The One You Think We Omitted / Did You Honestly Think We Would Forget N-power Tech - Software And Hardware? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Rrchrd(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

Listen to this shameless thief. I went through your profile and you're one of them. The guts you have to even post this nonsense right on the same thread calling you out.
May God forgive you
Am not the kind person that do such
Am even ashame posted such
But go ahead & called me anything you like
Its one of the challanges I've to face in life
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Akunatakasi(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

You're replying with another one again. Eyin ole No go find work.

You be barawo.. anywhere I see you.. I go shout barawo.. nairaland beggar
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Sammy07: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lauryn41:

She has dropped her address

Why not verify and leave her alone

That one has already gone.
Check when they were asking of address she no drop

Only to drop after 2 days.

It has happened b4. Even the person that will verify her must be someone that registered nl 4yrs and above.

E Don happen before. So I know Wetin I Dey talk.
That even the person that verified the scammer is the same working together.

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Quenncee: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sammy07:

It pained me honestly.

I've sent someone here money here before I discovered Its a scam.

That person coming online to beg didn't fall from the skies. He should have families at least. In time of need, you must start with your closes families and friend, neighbours before coming online.

Some of them already have video clips to buttress their predicament.

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Akunatakasi:

You be barawo.. anywhere I see you.. I go shout barawo.. nairaland beggar

See the common fraudster calling me a beggar for exposing him. Criminal.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rrchrd:

May God forgive you
Am not the kind person that do such
Am even ashame posted such
But go ahead & called me anything you like
Its one of the challanges I've to face in life

It's hard to believe people here these days. 8,9,10 years ago, NL was the place people came to for genuine help. But the way fraudsters have hijacked the whole thing has made everyone suspicious. Defrauding people by latching onto their emotional appeal to help others is evil. Nothing else.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
SirJerrie:

I'm tempted to call you a fool...
You read my comment to attack, not to understand.
1). People who don't have data can still browse through Opera Mini without having Data with the Opera Mini free 50MB.
2). I wasn't "Defending" any mofo. I dunno knw the TF the person is. I only pointed to the fact that you can login Nairaland without buying data.

Pls don't quote/mention me again.

Na you know. Next time, don't stain your credibility by trying to defend a fraudster.

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Sammy07: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Quenncee:

That person coming online to beg didn't fall from the skies. He should have families at least. In time of need, you must start with your closes families and friend, neighbours before coming online.

You know sometimes.
Someone will be moved to do something.
Like you've been there before
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by drphantom: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Haba oga.

This is unfair na.

I know there are scammers everywhere but to be fair to the woman, she did not ask anyone for Mekong. She only asked for a job for her hubby.

This calling out is not warranted

Sammy07:
You'll come here to request fo help,
No details of what you can do, no qualifications, no details of your state of residence (to verify your claims). But you're very quick to type your account details.

Imagine this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/7392337/please-gods-name-hubby-job

I think there should be a rule. No Nairalander should help anyone again, if the claims can't be verified.

If you like live in Jupiter. We go still verify it.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by 1Sharon(f): 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sammy07:

It has happened b4. Even the person that will verify her must be someone that registered nl 4yrs and above.

What does going to their address even prove? Lol
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by phemmyfour: 5:11am On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

Wonder why you had to come put this up here.

Still waiting for "we" to come verify. I'm in Lagos, Surulere.

Time spent online: 1 day & 5 hours

Scammer detected, though a smart one yet you didn't clean up thoroughly.

Humm....For someone that's struggling to feed HIS/her family,

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by dmdmdm(f): 5:19am On Oct 24, 2022
phemmyfour:

Isn't this fallacious? Waking up at 5a.m is an element of a scammer? Your scammer detective skill is weak, no apologies.

My heart has been on this thread, came in here for succour, only to be made an object of riddicule and you expect me not to check the thread everytime I get the chance to, regardless of the time of the day? Wow...
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Prayfortheworld: 5:21am On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

Wonder why you had to come put this up here.

Still waiting for "we" to come verify. I'm in Lagos, Surulere.

Nairaland is the worst place to ask for help na only fustrated people full here
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by dmdmdm(f): 5:22am On Oct 24, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Nairaland is the worst place to ask for help na only fustrated people full here

Most actually, not all, to be honest.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by dmdmdm(f): 5:25am On Oct 24, 2022
phemmyfour:

Detective, I'm leaving again as battery is on 7 percent, I'd be back when I charge up (dunno when though) later in the day.

I hope it also helps your scamming detective skill.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by merit455(m): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2022
Sammy07:

Wait ohh,did you send her money? She didn't asked for money is her first post,she only asked for job! If you want to help,why not asked for her number privately or referred her to any office. Some of you here are ritualistic.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Lauryn41(f): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2022
Sammy07:

Why don’t you verify

She has already said she’s open to questions
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Lauryn41(f): 7:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Quenncee:

Lol be like family member never show you shege
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Sammy07: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2022
Lauryn41:

Why don’t you verify

She has already said she’s open to questions

merit455:
Wait ohh,did you send her money? She didn't asked for money is her first post,she only asked for job! If you want to help,why not asked for her number privately or referred her to any office. Some of you here are ritualistic.

1Sharon:

What does going to their address even prove? Lol

drphantom:
Haba oga.

This is unfair na.

I know there are scammers everywhere but to be fair to the woman, she did not ask anyone for Mekong. She only asked for a job for her hubby.

This calling out is not warranted

Some of una self.
When I registered few yrs back. This place was still genuine and here I received help before which always motivated me to always help.
I've helped someone wit a supervisor job in a farm in Kwara state b4. What's there?

Or when omeka helped about 15 people here wit jobs?

What about the cheerful giver hungerbad (RIP)?

But now, Fraudsters have hijacked everything, you won't understand until you are in need of something urgent which people that has will not willing to give cos of fraudsters.

They won't even willing to help you with jobs even when the request is genuine.

It's not about been forcing someone to help but hands aint equal.

All I'm saying is, If anyone requested for help, type with genuine reasons and where you stay (at least all to minimize scams), what you can do, all these things just to Verify claims etc.

All they do is to type their 'crocodile tears' and then account Number next undecided
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by terrezo2002(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2022
Sammy07:
You'll come here to request fo help,
No details of what you can do, no qualifications, no details of your state of residence (to verify your claims). But you're very quick to type your account details.

Imagine this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/7392337/please-gods-name-hubby-job

I think there should be a rule. No Nairalander should help anyone again, if the claims can't be verified.

If you like live in Jupiter. We go still verify it.
You are giving them clue how to better do it next time
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Sammy07: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2022
terrezo2002:

You are giving them clue how to better do it next time

I'm only saying it for the genuine people.

I might be having a good day and just decided to help somehow.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by terrezo2002(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2022
Shoodboi:
Most of them are scammers. It's the latest format Yahoo boys are using.

Another one is this guy Babafrayol23 guy that has been creating several topics looking for who to scam.

In this latest thread, he claims to have been drinking garri for three weeks but now, the garri is finished and he doesn't have anything to eat. Imagine...

He doesn't have food but somehow has data to browse. Common house thief.
That one is gambling that is doing him

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Trumpoteux: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Honchoslim16(m): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2022
Them kids up there trading words on the internet.
Help whatever soul you wish to help and stop all the huffin on the net.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by udofia234(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Shoodboi:
Most of them are scammers. It's the latest format Yahoo boys are using.

Another one is this guy Babafrayol23 guy that has been creating several topics looking for who to scam.

In this latest thread, he claims to have been drinking garri for three weeks but now, the garri is finished and he doesn't have anything to eat. Imagine...

He doesn't have food but somehow has data to browse. Common house thief.

Guy u can't just believe everybody that comes online to beg is a scammer now, some of us dey pass through same hard times in Nigeria too, but everyone of us no come internet come beg because our level of endurance, but this people who come here for help are seeing this as the only option , and since they aren't asking for 1m, some only need this money to feed or for transportation, though not all are real. about the data stuff opera mini give free 50mb daily so that can also help such a person browse on internet!! oga may the good Lord bless the givers and they will never lack in Jesus name

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2022
Its funny how you claim you dont have money to feed but have money for data which is your business to beg. Because for you to beg online, you have to sub. So where did the money come from?

If you were honest, you would have sold your android phone, but nooooo, you cant sell what brings moneyyy wink so therefore, online begging is a business.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by N3wman: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2022
Cutehector:
Its funny how you claim you dont have money to feed but have money for data which is your business to beg. Because for you to beg online, you have to sub. So where did the money come from?

If you were honest, you would have sold your android phone, but nooooo, you cant sell what brings moneyyy wink so therefore, online begging is a business.

Some of you just think because you are standing well today every other person is
lazy.
The average Nigerian internet user knows about the 50mb operamini gives but since it wont help your accusations you prefer not to know(though its been pointed out more than once on this very thread).
I just pray you dont find zourself at the recieving end of what you are dishing one day. As for selling his phone, if yov see the phone i am currently replying with you go laff, just pray you dont lose it all
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Cutehector(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
N3wman:

Some of you just think because you are standing well today every other person is
lazy.
The average Nigerian internet user knows about the 50mb operamini gives but since it wont help your accusations you prefer not to know(though its been pointed out more than once on this very thread).
I just pray you dont find zourself at the recieving end of what you are dishing one day. As for selling his phone, if yov see the phone i am currently replying with you go laff, just pray you dont lose it all
ogbeni 50mb opera mini my foot. As if 50mb can even last for an hour.. Mchew.

Of course i cant be in their shoes because I am not deceiving myself.

I started in life from the lowest of lows job and i didnt turn it down or was choosy when it comes to jobs. I did marketing job where i stood under sun from 8pm till 4pm marketing accounts to customers. Did i get humiliated? Yes! People didn't even give me any listening ear yet i persevered.

Check on my TL and bring one post where I came to beg for money! If i was stranded, I went out to work! I fvcking got paid for working! I used it to feed myself!

It is only lazy people that look for easy way out which is begging.

I did the marketing job with my full chest and with all Humility, God elevated me to the position i am in now.. So yes, Anyone who needs money should go and work!

There is no food for lazy man or woman!

And even if life turns bad tomorrow, it will be easier for me to do these jobs because i have passed through it.

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by 1Sharon(f): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

Isn't this fallacious? Waking up at 5a.m is an element of a scammer? Your scammer detective skill is weak, no apologies.

My heart has been on this thread, came in here for succour, only to be made an object of riddicule and you expect me not to check the thread everytime I get the chance to, regardless of the time of the day? Wow...

Can't feed your daughter but you have data and won't sell your phone. LOL.

If I failed as a mother, my prioritises won't be to browse the Internet.

You have a cup of rice at home but worried about online rididcule.

Yeye finish you there.

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by 1Sharon(f): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cutehector:

Chop am.

Ppl who are genuinely starving and can't feed their families have people in their immediate surroundings that they can call on.

You don't skip past them and come and ask strangers for money on the Internet.

It's odd.

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Cutehector(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
1Sharon:

Chop am.

Ppl who are genuinely starving and can't feed their families have people in their immediate surroundings that they can call on.

You don't skip past them and come and ask strangers for money on the Internet.

It's odd.
true.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by dmdmdm(f): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cutehector:

Another illiterate spotted. Little wonder you were asking that I post my exact location. People who really wanted to help didn't even make the slightest noise. Empty barrel.

Available Job Opportunities For First Class Degree Holder / I Want A Career In NDLEA (Nigeria) / Nimc Applicant.going To Ilorin.lets Meet Here

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74