Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East (517 Views)

Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by successmatters(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Past behaviour is an indicator of future behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by Mystic216: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Those ones are blinded by tribal and religious bigotry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by successmatters(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
But Peter Obi has been donating money in almost every states

1 Like

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by successmatters(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mystic216:
Those ones are blinded by tribal and religious bigotry

But, how can we be voting for people who have shown to be biased to a section of the country? We cannot vote for anyone who has not shown love to every part of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by tamdun: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:

But, how can we be voting for people who have shown to be biased to a section of the country? We cannot vote for anyone who has not shown love to every part of Nigeria.
Wetin obi donate to South west?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by successmatters(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
tamdun:

Wetin obi donate to South west?
Answer my questions first.

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by Nyamuri: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Vote for ur candidate! Nobody is forcing you nor putting a gun to ur head.. ur inconsequential in the scheme of things
successmatters:

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by successmatters(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nyamuri:
Vote for ur candidate! Nobody is forcing you nor putting a gun to ur head.. ur inconsequential in the scheme of things

I voted for my candidate in 2015, uninformed people voted for a dying Buhari.

I won't keep quiet this time around for some people to vote for ancestors and keepnus all down for another 8 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by Nyamuri: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
We are voting Tinubu and there is nothing u can do about it!

You will soon go back seeking for Bus.fraud
successmatters:

I won't keep quiet this time around for some people to vote for ancestors and keepnus all down for another 8 years.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by Buckeyemedia1: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:

Then after your candidate lost, you pdp Hypocrites started with your Mumu Biafra agitation?

Then now that Peter Obi has left pdp they are now your enemy, and now your new bride is the Labor party?

2 Likes

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by successmatters(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Then after your candidate lost, you pdp Hypocrites started with your Mumu Biafra agitation?

Then now that Peter Obi has left pdp they are now your enemy, and now your new bride is the Labor party?

We voted for Atiku in 2019 because a capable hand was in the ticket. The presidency was zoned to the north so we all agreed and played party politics.

It's different now,
Atiku is older
PDP is sharing our futures
Peter Obi is more capable
Nigeria is dying

1 Like

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by successmatters(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nyamuri:
We are voting Tinubu and there is nothing u can do about it!

You will soon go back seeking for Bus.fraud

I won't stop you, maybe your close to the seat of power and so you are benefitting from the corruption.

What about the millions other Nigerians who have suffered neglect, Hunger, unemployment and poverty, some have been killed and maimed by your evil government.

How do you advice them to vote in 2023?

1 Like

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by Mystic216: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:

Only Peter Obi have shown love to every angle of the country
Reason why we should vote him in because he is the best among others

2 Likes

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by successmatters(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mystic216:

Only Peter Obi have shown love to every angle of the country
Reason why we should vote him in because he is the best among others

I agree with you, this is the only reason I have convinced all my friends to vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by Obidient4life3: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Never!

1 Like

Re: Have Tinub, Kwankwaso Or Atiku Donated Anything To The South South Or South East by successmatters(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Never!

To these other presidential aspirants, it's an abomination to donate money to the south south or south east, but they will want to tellnus they are unifier grin

Which unity when tribalism has scattered their minds?

(1) (Reply)

He Wouldn’t Stop Singing My Praise, Until I Gave Him Money- Police PRO / Tinubu Team Sponsoring Threads Pitting Yorubas Against Igbos / Reno Omokri- Top 11 Lies Told By Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.