Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home (2845 Views)

Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party / I Am Depressed / Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
I am short of words. As I am typing this thing now, I am deeply depressed. I am very very hurt.

Straight to the point. I just rounded off my NYSC this October without any savings from NYSC because I bought all equipment needed to start my business once am done with service.

Now, I am back at home since 7th of October. Since I came back, all the feeding bills are on my head. The worst part that made me make this post. You can't believe that I have made 150k within 1st October till today 23rd October. But I don't have 5 naira to show. I mean 5 naira. Nothing is left with me. I don't have girlfriend, I don't club, I don't smoke, I don't squander. All the money I am making are being eating with MOUTH.

I dont have any investment. I put on gen everyday till night to work. But they will all finish it wit mouth. Ok, I borrowed 30k to buy my new laptop of 80k. The money I suppose to use and repay, they have finished it with mouth. I am 100% cashless now.

Pls, how can I go about this? I need to leave house or I fit run mad or commit suicide. I am very very hurt. I am pained excessively. Pls, house I need your advice on this pls and pls and pls. I can't continue like this. I am a man coming up.
Admin you can help me to get more advice pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by taylor88(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Haaaa
Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by SeniorMan715(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
God is your strength, it shall be well :*

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Amotolongbo(f): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
The mistake you made is returning home after NYSC.
Go out of your home, make money and more money. While making the money, don’t forget to send something to them at home please.

I can’t blame your people at home cos you also depended on them before you started making your money.

19 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Weirdcamila: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Run
You can’t pour from an empty cup

7 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by ogashman(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Leave home to regain ursef...... U re just like me.

We find it difficult to hold back when we have.

Go rent an apartment. Be sending them money once in a while and also learn to say no sometimes

4 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by michlins(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Oga leave that house. You need to start fending for yourself and start protecting your business else it will die and the expenses will still be there

6 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Nemesis0147(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Why did you go back home after your nysc?
You just have to leave the house and be supporting from there,,,place your family on a monthly allowance if you can afford it..

They will survive with or without you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Snitch24(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
McDaav:
I am short of words. As I am typing this thing now, I am deeply depressed. I am very very hurt.

Straight to the point. I just rounded off my NYSC this October without any savings from NYSC because I bought all equipment needed to start my business once am done with service.

Now, I am back at home since 7th of October. Since I came back, all the feeding bills are on my head. The worst part that made me make this post. You can't believe that I have made 150k within 1st October till today 23rd October. But I don't have 5 naira to show. I mean 5 naira. Nothing is left with me. I don't have girlfriend, I don't club, I don't smoke, I don't squander. All the money I am making are being eating with MOUTH.

I dont have any investment. I put on gen everyday till night to work. But they will all finish it wit mouth. Ok, I borrowed 30k to buy my new laptop of 80k. The money I suppose to use and repay, they have finished it with mouth. I am 100% cashless now.

Pls, how can I go about this? I need to leave house or I fit run mad or commit suicide. I am very very hurt. I am pained excessively. Pls, house I need your advice on this pls and pls and pls. I can't continue like this. I am a man coming up.

Sorry bro
Wsh business you dey do update us abeg

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by GboyegaD(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
To those asking why he went back home after NYSC, where should he go if not home?

OP, you need to learn to save before spending.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by cavreek: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
It can be painful atimes being in ur situation but remember that u owe ur parents, not as an entitlement but as a means of gratitude do not do pass urself

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by ahnie: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
And my mama dey one corner dey pressure me for money wey I know say she go carry go dash one pink lip pastor.

I just taya

5 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by frozen70(f): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
McDaav:

You are trying to stand up and you are carrying heavy weight along, you will definitely fall

Your family have been surviving with out you, so now you have to move out and go to another city or place where you can plan well

If you give them the impression that there is money, they will keep demanding

Establish yourself first because if you go broke you will be worst that a useless man because you will be extremely broke and no one will believe that you are broke

Then from. Wherever you are, you can still send to them

What about your parents are they doing anything to assist the family

4 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by NokiaN8(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
Baba, prayer prayer

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by blaquebelle: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
You expect him to leave there now. Doesn't he need money to get a place?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
frozen70:

What about your parents are they doing anything to assist the family

My dad is late just my mum who is in her 62yrs now. And had surgery, she is not yet working except the little things she sell at the junction. Then the house girl of JSS3 and two other adults who are yet to stand and 90% depend on me.

Also, my elder sister who lost her work and she has been on me too. No matter how I try to dodge, I will still send to them.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
McDaav:

My dad is late just my mum who is in her 62yrs now. And had surgery, she is not yet working except the little things she sell at the junction. Then the house girl of JSS3 and two other adults who are yet to stand and 90% depend on me.

Also, my elder sister who lost her work and she has been on me too. No matter how I try to dodge, I will still send to them.

You have lots of them at home

You can get a POS machine for your elder sister if she will agree to start with that

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
blaquebelle:
You expect him to leave him now. Doesn't he need money to get a place?

That's my fear. The money I want to raise and rent house has been exhausted. Until I raise more money again. But staying here, it will still be used for consumption. I am seeing how I can raise that money again, feed the family, and still have something with me.
Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Snitch24:

Sorry bro
Wsh business you dey do update us abeg

I am a freelancer. I write blog articles, design websites and blogs, format and publish books on Amazon KDP, and graphics design and more.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Snitch24(m): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
McDaav:

I am a freelancer. I write blog articles, design websites and blogs, format and publish books on Amazon KDP, and graphics design and more.
Can u put me through any of this pls
I started learning HTML few days ago

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by klonboi: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
McDaav:

Sir I'm sorry to say this.

It's your call of duty, Never look away from your home. Let's assume your younger brother is in your position now and decide to leave the house for you, how would you feel ?

Spend wisely though!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Leave house ASAP before them destroy your destiny. Do not ever succumb to any of their EMOTIONAL blackmail. You will be better off in a one room face-me-i-slap-you, than living with those leeches!.

Its time to get out!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by tobby20: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Snitch24:

Can u put me through any of this pls
I started learning HTML few days ago
Give me your no let’s roll
Whatsap I know a bit of html , still learning python ,till my laptop got bad
Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by DontBullshitMe: 12:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Family is everything. Especially your siblings and parents.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by IsellSmartTvs: 12:28am On Oct 24, 2022
If u keep acting like everything is okay to ur family members,they will feel u are doing well my brother.
Just sit everyone down,print out ur statement of account,show it to everyone so they can knw ur limits and reduce their own expectations from u.
The inability of a man regardless of age,to provide for his family is what brings about the thought of depression.
Stay hustling bro and everything will be alright last last cool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Snitch24(m): 12:30am On Oct 24, 2022
tobby20:

Give me your no let’s roll
Whatsap I know a bit of html , still learning python ,till my laptop got bad
I sent you a mail
Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:57am On Oct 24, 2022
Amotolongbo:
The mistake you made is returning home after NYSC.
Go out of your home, make money and more money. While making the money, don’t forget to send something to them at home please.

I can’t blame your people at home cos you also depended on them before you started making your money.

Nice, especially that part of leaving home, but even staying at home is not a yardstick to run the young man down, some parents self.

@McDaav I left home during my teenage years, since then I've not looked back, it wasn't easy, and I suffered at the initial stage, by God's divine hand, no where I no fit survive. You won't die, just get money for accomodation and three months feeding to a location where you business value or skill will be appreciated and rewarded. The rest will be history and when you make money, no carry woman or live carelessly, I was tempted but God helped me.

If no be African setting pikin suppose day feed parent (as in pay full time bills)? Kai God will really help us.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by pansophist(m): 1:19am On Oct 24, 2022
You have to know one thing - Which is, it is the responsibility of the giver to determine how much he/she is going to give. Givers need to set limits because askers never do. No one is suffocating you, you are suffocating yourself because it seems like you don't fully exercise the power within your jurisdiction.

What you can do now is to move out first, to have a clear head, and not be surrounded by people that will drain you. Then, give only what you can afford to let go, that won't disrupt your own life. If for example, it is 50k you can afford to give in a month or two, make it clear, give that, and don't kill yourself.

People die every day, and many of the deceased are breadwinners, but their families somehow will gather money from nowhere, bury him, and continue living their lives. So do not make anyone make you feel like without you, they won't exist. Their number one responsibility is towards themselves, and yours to you. If they can't take care of themselves (with the exception of your parents if they were present in your life), then you have no obligation to.

No matter how bad the economy is, there are ways people can legitly make money if they put down their egos. Even if someone has not even 100 nairas, any marketplace in Nigeria is a hustling ground, either to carry loads, hustle for passengers, customer referrals (known as ''oso aya), or just to even mount bottle water and sell, you will see your daily bread. The people doing it, God doesn't hate them. They are more honorable in my eyes than beautiful, lazy beggars.

Open your eyes, don't let anyone under the guise of family open office for your head, or turn you to their cow. No be you create them, and if anyone will take them out of poverty, it is through their own hardwork, and God, their creator.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Mindlog: 1:21am On Oct 24, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Family is everything. Especially your siblings and parents.

But don't forget.....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 24, 2022
undecided

I'm tired of my failing health and not being able to take care of myself. I'm dying right now.
Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by JeffreyJunior: 3:55am On Oct 24, 2022
I always advise folks to save themselves first before saving anyone else family or not, and they even advocate it during flight.

If you keep doing what you do, you'll neither save yourself nor anyone else. Worst is that you'll be underappreciated and all your good deeds will be dismissed as nothing later on.

Move out of your family house and start your own life. Since your family members survived without you before now, they'll continue to survive until you're done saving yourself and come back to save them.

If you keep doing what you do currently, neither you nor them will experience growth and if there's a chance that someone will, be rest assured it's not you.

Shalom.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 24, 2022
They finished your money with mouth because you prolly finished theirs with your education. Don't know why anyone would complain about the food your family is eating off you.

Just pray that God should increase your finances and also bless your family so they won't depend so much on you.

By the way, what kind of business do you do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Other Added Value Can A Woman/wife Give To A Man/husband? / Wife Cut Cheating Husband's Joystick & Testicles, Flush Them Down Toilet In Indi / My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.