Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Need Your Votes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need Your Votes (1072 Views)

Olamide Vs Wizkid (cast Your Votes) / Sexiest Nigerian Female Celebrity 2012...Cast Your Votes Here / Naija Film Director Needs Your Votes To Win Mtv Shuga Talk Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Votes by kingdons(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hi guys, My sister is in a competition called face of unveil and they are loooking 4 an icon 4 their brand,there are 20 beautiful ladies in d house and the winner emerges by votes.D person wit d highest vote becomes the winner and those with the lowest vote will be eliminated at d end of each week.The program will run 4 a total of six weeks.so guys i need ur vote,all u have to do is send a text by typing unveil leave a space then type my name Nkiruka and send to 35570 for celtel and MTN users only (UNVEIL NKIRUKA).for more information u can check citypeople for our pictures and visit www.unveilafrica.net.

NB: YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT. ALL YOUR VOTES WILL BE COUNTED. THANKS A LOT

Re: I Need Your Votes by trendy(f): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2007
hey you, in as much as you want you sister to win>
though in the third/fourth line u sounded it was u lipsrsealed
u forgot to add that people will be charged for the text undecided
Send me credit and i will spend all of it voting for her
unless of course i visit the site and she happens to be my first choice
then i can do it with my own credit

(1) (Reply)

P.diddy Sued To Court Over B I G's Music! / Who Is Better Between Mode 9 And Sauce Kid / Bba 3: Naija Needs A Male Participant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.