Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities (27813 Views)

Tinubu’s Certificate Saga: Atiku Rallies Obi, Kwankwaso, Nigerians For "Justice" / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Praktikals(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
beerfraud:
If Mazi Tinubu can not get it
Let Atiku get it
Peter Pandora Obituary must not smell Zoo presidency
already conceding defeat idiiot grin
Thiefffnubu will never be president

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Kajaard: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
That's nice. But I'm voting for Peter Obi.

Me too.

Meanwhile I created a playlist for APC urchins in the image below cheesy

cc: kagd10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by jesmond3945: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
So you guys think that Nigeria would ever be great. I laugh in swahili
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by JoeyNaza: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
beerfraud:
Let Atiku get it

By 2023 Tinubu supporters will understand that they can never be nothing else than the 3rd class minority

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Devil1Messenger: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
More Atiku rallies Pictures from Jibia town Kastina state and Kamba town Kebbi state and Benin City Edo state
The north belongs to Atiku alone
Na only Tinubu and his urchins still dey deceive themselves.
For GEJ to win the 2011 election, he needed the full backing of the entire South, including the South west. Now the South is highly divided and there Atiku from the north contesting.
I pity tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Goodnigga: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Prince111111:
We should all accept the truth that Atiku is winning nextyear. If you like keep argue am..na you sabi
because na only northern votes they count
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by obembet(f): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Meanwhile, Tinubu was rejected in Kano yesterday after they collected his money

NIgerians want Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Kagd10: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kajaard:

Me too.

Meanwhile I created a playlist for APC urchins in the image below cheesy

cc: kagd10

Your Peter Obi will only rule you in your village! Inconsequential 5 %. Tell Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by obembet(f): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Meanwhile, the only northern state Tinubu was hoping so much to get votes from he got scammed. The good people of Kano chop his stolen loot and clean mouth.

I believe u can see that Atiku is coming.

Our next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by obembet(f): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Meanwhile, the only northern state Tinubu was hoping so much to get votes from he got scammed. The good people of Kano chop his stolen loot and clean mouth.

Obi and Tinubu should go and rest.

Power belong to North

Our next president.
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by seunjungle1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Obi will perform more than Atiku....
And Jagaban will perform very well than Obi

I prefer Tinubu first, then Obi second

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Warrior247: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
That's nice. But I'm voting for Peter Obi.
See how you fine

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by tishbite41(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
beerfraud:
Plesident of Biafra
No Nigerian politician go get business with Biafra
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Kajaard: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kagd10:

Your Peter Obi will only rule you in your village! Inconsequential 5 %. Tell Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first.

Lol cheesy

Kagd10 my main man cheesy
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Burruchaga71(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
It's only an IDIOT will believe that another minority fulanis will take over from anoda minority fulanis and expect to have peace.
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Felimax(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubu n Wike not happy at all at all.

Tinubu: Ogbeni, Wike!
Wike: Yes Baba.
Tinubu: Sou sere ni? Ejoor, do something as fast as possible. Mo ti ku!
Wike: Baba I have tried! Ehn, my hands are tied.
Tinubu: (coughing) tied ki u dere! Your hands are tied ke? ( Coughing continues)
Wike: Let me think of a song baba...
Tinubu: ( cuts in) Gbe enu son jare! Stop singing ejoor. The more you sing the more they are dancing. Aaaaarrrhh! shocked shocked shocked Owo mi o! Mo gbe! (Resume coughing)
Wike: I will address the press tomorrow ...
Tinubu: (continue coughing till fades)

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Samogloby: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
They will still come online and rant , it's not about crowd, those at the rallies are rented crowd. Feb 2023 will clear your doubt. Atiku/Okowa all the way
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by crowther15(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
TrittNG:
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded and colonized Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
This sounds interesting, but why did you post it?
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by imrany20(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Obi dreamers , una eyes to soon clear.
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Gentlechika(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu na cash App na
soko loan abi lcredit cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Nairanation2: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
I think at this juncture, this needs to change! This Northern ppl are always d ones to bear d brunt of bad & inept government after having used tribalism & religion to make political choice. They're insanely tribalistic & nepotistic. Yet, they're all over SW & other regions living as vagrants! They go as far as breeding many kids just for political gains, yet, their region is d most backward in all human, economic & social growth indices. Enough is enough! I think other regions are condoning this ppl, esp d SW. These ppl & their children litter everywhere because ppl give them money when they're doing their 'bambiala'. If they vote for their Northern politician again, then, they should be sent packing to go back to their region & be doing whatever they like. No one should give them or their children money again. Everyone must be ready to face d consequence of their action.
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by MarketDispatch: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
Atiku/Okowa is everywhere you go

Someone paid for their mobilisation...it wasn't free of charge

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by DigitalLawyer: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Now that Atiku is pulling crowds, Urchinsons can you please focus your attacks on Atiku and leave Peter Obi alone. At least by Attacking Atiku, Tinubu will win 2023 general election.
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Bigleaf1006: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wow
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by lordm(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
beerfraud:
Let Atiku get it
it would have been better if a southern person gets it. I'm okay with either Tinubu or Peter Obi. Another notherner is somehow.
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Tradepunter2: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
rather VOTE A FULANI MAN THAN TINIBU
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by alimiadedayo1: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:

Obi and Tinubu should go and rest.

Power belong to North

Our next president.
stop playing this kinda of political card power does not belong to north it belongs to us the masses I am from south west and I an voting for Atiku do not let someone think like you are playing ethnic card here I ave known Atiku for not playing ethnic and religion card I his political career that is one of the reason why I like it.. pls stop that there is nothing like north or south in politics with no bitterness is we mases whether yoruba or hausa whether Christians or muslims..
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Georgejeez: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nairanation2:
I think at this juncture, this needs to change! This Northern ppl are always d ones to bear d brunt of bad & inept government after having used tribalism & religion to make political choice. They're insanely tribalistic & nepotistic. Yet, they're all over SW & other regions living as vagrants! They go as far as breeding many kids just for political gains, yet, their region is d most backward in all human, economic & social growth indices. Enough is enough! I think other regions are condoning this ppl, esp d SW. These ppl & their children litter everywhere
because ppl give them money when they're doing their 'bambiala'. If they vote for their Northern politician again, then, they should be sent packing to go back to their region & be doing whatever they like. No one should give them or their children money again. Everyone must be ready to face d consequence of their action.

Tears , is that you ?
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by KingGBsky(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Whoever wins the north wins the election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Aviation Minister Sirika Lands In DSS Custody Over Nigeria Air Launch / 7 Personalities That Will Shape Nigeria In 2023 / Oshiomhole Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator Elect (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.