Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 PM

Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities (27795 Views)

Tinubu’s Certificate Saga: Atiku Rallies Obi, Kwankwaso, Nigerians For "Justice" / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Domino18: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
cherishmichael:
This northern part of the country always maintain this their tribalism way of voting each election season, they'll vote pass and still surfer pass when they vote finish the person will no longer know them you'll now start seeing them the whole path of the country begging then they'll forget they were the ones that vote for the idiot in power, they won't go and beg him oo, doing shoes mending jobs, either with one arm or one eye begging you like there's no tomorrow, this time will be deferent you'll use your head to walk, nonsense...

Bros, control your temper. Be sensitive to the feeling of others. Your words are too acidic and tribalistic even as you accuse northern voters of tribalism. Don't forget some northern voters will still vote your candidate.
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by JeogahII(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
That's nice. But I'm voting for Peter Obi.

I am with you on this!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Gozac: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
cherishmichael:
This northern part of the country always maintain this their tribalism way of voting each election season, they'll vote pass and still surfer pass when they vote finish the person will no longer know them you'll now start seeing them the whole path of the country begging then they'll forget they were the ones that vote for the idiot in power, they won't go and beg him oo, doing shoes mending jobs, either with one arm or one eye begging you like there's no tomorrow, this time will be deferent you'll use your head to walk, nonsense...
Why e dey pain you?
Anyway Atiku is coming!
Shame to Southern Nigeria
May North rule Nigeria forever!
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by babaijesha: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Yves4real:
If Atiku wins, every southern leader should blame themselves for allowing the north to retain the presidential seat.
If I say that the frequent defections from other political parties to the PDP in the north do not break my heart, I'd be lying. angry

While I am stickin with BAT....
D ticket is btw Atiku and Tinubu...
Atiku presidency may actually be a blessing in disguise...
Dat will be 16 years rule for the North...
PMB 8 yrs plus Atiku 8yrs...
Everyone brain for South go don format wella by the end of the 16 yrs...
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Greenfusion: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

The north belongs to Atiku alone
Na only Tinubu and his urchins still dey deceive themselves.
For GEJ to win the 2011 election, he needed the full backing of the entire South, including the South west. Now the South is highly divided and there Atiku from the north contesting.
I pity tinubu
I agree with you... I just wish the south can rally around Obi, he would have been the best option. But Tinubu would not want to step down for him.
From my own presumption, assumption and calculation....if Tinubu steps down for Obi, Obi would take the west, south, east and possibly some fraction of vote from north. Atiku would be left with only north and a very small vote from the south and south east and west.

But if Obi steps down for Tinubu, Tinubu would only hold the west and fraction of the north. Atiku would have a strong hold on the north, take the east and south.

South are never united, that's their major problem.
The election go tight without rigging.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Gentlechika:
soko loan abi lcredit cheesy grin
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by kamalbob(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
cherishmichael:

I can tell from your English lol... You are struggling to express your anger but you don't know how to put it straight. Anyway, dummies like you who solemnly depend on social media can portrayed this idiotic rant, Kano is the heart of the North and we will always decide who will govern this country. Did you say begging? Hahaha, a clear indication that you never set your dirty foot on kano soil before. Finally your candidate must kneel before us and BEG for our vote which I'm 100% optimistic that he won't even win a single polling unit here. Even the few votes he might get will probably come from his brothers who were smuggled into kano with nothing but a pair of bathroom slippers, one faded pair of jeans and a torn shirt (real almajiris lol).... That is how your people always come to North
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Advocate500: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
beerfraud:
If Mazi Tinubu can not get it
Let Atiku get it
Peter Pandora Obituary must not smell Zoo presidency
I don't want to hear oduduwa republic 2morow ooo.
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by goodnewscliff(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
This rally in Benin city!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Please Na where e for happen becos nobody know say rally happen for hia
I don't know about other places buh no rally was held for pdp here in Benin unless Na person compound them doam.
Otherwise these are fake pictures
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Felimax(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Georgejeez:

Tears , is that you ?

Just leave him alone please!
They never saw the wave coming!
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Felimax(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
goodnewscliff:
This rally in Benin city!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Please Na where e for happen becos nobody know say rally happen for hia

For coven! Just go back to bed.
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by grandstar(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
TrittNG:
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.

The health system is crippled.

If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.

Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.

The Westerners invaded and colonized Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.

The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.

Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.

How can the occupiers go back? Why all this fixation about Canada?
Yes, in Canada, the indigenous people are treated badly akin to what blacks face in America. True, their land was stolen from them by the White Canadian government's who welcomed settlers to acquire large acres for free while they barred the ameridians.

It was cruel, oppressive and inhumane. Grumbling won't change things. The trauma from the past still exist but they need to move on.

I would have suggested many move to America where they'll be better treated but they'll need the correct papers to work.
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by goodnewscliff(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Felimax:

For coven! Just go back to bed.
bro shurup. I live at the heart of Benin bro.
No youth hold rally for Benin last week.
Dy decieve yourself for there
Am not into politics whatsoever, but with the way it is bro Na obi get edo. No cap
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Ayodeoba: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Yves4real:
If Atiku wins, every southern leader should blame themselves for allowing the north to retain the presidential seat.
If I say that the frequent defections from other political parties to the PDP in the north do not break my heart, I'd be lying. angry
let the north retain power,it will be on records that Nigeria voted based on tribal sentiments,not competency,yorubas will be pained and Igbos will be a little bit happy because it didn't go to southwest,hatred will multiply among us.
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Ayodeoba: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:

I believe u can see that Atiku is coming.

Obi and Tinubu should go and rest.

Power belong to North

Our next president.
yes you re right,let atiku take it. Igbos will be happy than seeing it going to southwest
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by JoeNL22(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
KingGBsky:
Whoever wins the north wins the election.
Buhari won the north in 2011......Jonathan won the elections. Let's see what God will do in 2023
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Strikethem: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jobless people plenty for this country sha
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Redman44(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
JoeNL22:

Buhari won the north in 2011......Jonathan won the elections. Let's see what God will do in 2023

Peter Obi will win the elections in 2023. Apart from the North, Atiku won't get enough votes in the South East, South-South and South-West to become the President. Obi has voters spread across all zones in Nigeria. Obi will also get 80-85% of the Christian vote in the North and South. Cheers. Many Southerners don't want another 8 years of Northern rule .
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by cherishmichael: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
kamalbob:

I can tell from your English lol... You are struggling to express your anger but you don't know how to put it straight. Anyway, dummies like you who solemnly depend on social media can portrayed this idiotic rant, Kano is the heart of the North and we will always decide who will govern this country. Did you say begging? Hahaha, a clear indication that you never set your dirty foot on kano soil before. Finally your candidate must kneel before us and BEG for our vote which I'm 100% optimistic that he won't even win a single polling unit here. Even the few votes he might get will probably come from his brothers who were smuggled into kano with nothing but a pair of bathroom slippers, one faded pair of jeans and a torn shirt (real almajiris lol).... That is how your people always come to North

You know what? You are just fooling!!
Tell that to the northerners that is by your side.
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by cherishmichael: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Domino18:

Bros, control your temper. Be sensitive to the feeling of others. Your words are too acidic and tribalistic even as you accuse northern voters of tribalism. Don't forget some northern voters will still vote your candidate.

Only If you know what i mean. sad
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Juanmike(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
Prince111111:
We should all accept the truth that Atiku is winning nextyear. If you like keep argue am..na you sabi
Where, Ilagbiji ward 2 I guess
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by princeemma69: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nairanation2:
I think at this juncture, this needs to change! This Northern ppl are always d ones to bear d brunt of bad & inept government after having used tribalism & religion to make political choice. They're insanely tribalistic & nepotistic. Yet, they're all over SW & other regions living as vagrants! They go as far as breeding many kids just for political gains, yet, their region is d most backward in all human, economic & social growth indices. Enough is enough! I think other regions are condoning this ppl, esp d SW. These ppl & their children litter everywhere because ppl give them money when they're doing their 'bambiala'. If they vote for their Northern politician again, then, they should be sent packing to go back to their region & be doing whatever they like. No one should give them or their children money again. Everyone must be ready to face d consequence of their action.
When tinubu supported Buhari in 2015, you were happy, so stop complaining now
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Flows001(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
beerfraud:
Let Atiku get it
Alaye don give up already .. grin cheesy
Save your tears for next year, your Agbado lord will come a distant 5th, after Sowore of course! grin
OBI is your next President, go and die if you don't like it

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by JoeNL22(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Redman44:

Peter Obi will win the elections in 2023. Apart from the North, Atiku won't get enough votes in the South East, South-South and South-West to become the President. Obi has voters spread across all zones in Nigeria. Obi will also get 80-85% of the Christian vote in the North and South. Cheers. Many Southerners don't want another 8 years of Northern rule .
Am with you my broda. God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Greenscientist: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
Yves4real:

I just pray he does well, if he doesn't, Nigeria might split before he is done.
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
beerfraud:
Let Atiku get it

Your tears is like Zobo in my mouth grin
Re: Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities by joshte: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Cyntie55:
That's nice. But I'm voting for Peter Obi.

Wonderful ...but am voting Tinubu too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad / Kinsmen, Loyalists Mobilise To ‘Bring Back’ Ambode / APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.