Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims (16253 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by fastseo: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
The pastor has never supported anything from the east
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by PointZerom: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

It is you that should shut up. Go and verify the attricitoes that Obi did with SARZ and you will be marvelled at how heartless he can be.

Peter Obi will jettison Labour Part before 2pm on election day.

He will be disgraced together with hiss Boss, Atiku.
Etiku.
Enikure!

Osibanjo and Buhari are mocking you, let this concern you most.

Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Nwaetche(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
So are telling us that SARS was under the State government during PO governorship? Do you have any record that Obi asked SARS to commit atrocities in Anambra. Why are not blaming other Governors for SARS atrocities across the country?

It may interset you to know that SARS formation report nominally to even the State commissioner of Police. They have direct report to SARS commisioner in Force Headquarters. So stop peddling unfounder rumours.

We are tired of gibberish and inconsistence in this forum. On one hand you mentioned that PO is IPOB candidate and in another you mentioned that Obi asked SARS to kill Biafran Agitators. The statements do not add up.

It is not helping to Sell Tinubu.

lhordspy:
Lol.

The same man that when he was a governor inconjuntion with the defunct sarz commander, Nwafor innocent people were murdered and cannibalised.

The same man that said the killer gunmen ravaging Eastern part of the country was his neigbhbour and they live near him.

This is the same man, criticising the government on security matter.

Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Bigleaf1006: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
RIP to the dead and their killers would soon join them insha allah

Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Evidenx(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
He just dey wake up. Mumu grin
your father!
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Spicycat(f): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
OritaIbadan:
Buhari should let this guy go abeg

Where did Obi want to go that Buhari is not letting him go undecided
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by aylagos(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
The eye service for this guy no be here ooo
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by phorget(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

The same man that when he was a governor inconjuntion with the defunct sarz commander, Nwafor innocent people were murdered and cannibalised.

The same man that said the killer gunmen ravaging Eastern part of the country was his neigbhbour and they live near him.

This is the same man, criticising the government on security matter.

Bros abeg no vex.
Obi should have applauded the government instead.
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moferere:
Kanu is going nowhere.
He will smell the zoo undecided

Offpoint. Too much agbado. O ti je agbado yo
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
PointZerom:

Osibanjo and Buhari are mocking you, let this concern you most.

I dey suffer and suffer Don tire me na why I wan follow person wey sabi road to Prosperity.
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by PointZerom: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

I dey suffer and suffer Don tire me na why I wan follow PETER OBI wey sabi road to Prosperity.

Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by dammywapes(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Omo them geh suleman for mind gan be that o cos what’s d attack for ? No smoke without fire.
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Clout
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by limeta(f): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
ElSudani:
Still waiting for his condolences to the people of Owo in Ondo state. A catholic church was attacked and several people brutally murdered and our caring candidate did not say a word. Till tomorrow.

What you no do again
Repentance enter your mind
What will happen to your Koran and you little mat
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Everything about Peter Obi and His followers is lies.
Hahahaha
An unfortunate Zombidient is trying to Blackmail me up here my Editing my post in favour of Peter Obi.

You guys are all about lies and deceit.
No manifesto nor any worthwhile antecedence just propaganda, shenanigans, whataboutism and Iberiberism.
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by ElSudani: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kajaard:

What is this one even saying? How long ago was this Owo incident? Was it not long before the presidential campaigns even started, like many months before?

That means Peter Obi should as well go and make condolence visits to all families of all disasters in the country since independence going by your logic?

Very daft reasoning. I am very sure you are an urchin because only urchins think this way undecided

It wasn't that long ago my dear zombidient friend. Tinubu was there and even donated a lot of money to the victims.
We have a candidate who have been pandering to religious sentiments since he became a candidate. Not only that, he is as far as we know a catholic. Yet, a catholic church was attacked and not a word from him.
People like you may fall for this scam but there are many more who can see through the smokescreen.
You are basically telling me that everything Obi is doing right now is because of the presidential campaign, right?
You don't need to tell us, we knew this a long time ago. From the treacherous way he left the PDP and jumped on the Labour party, we knew Obi will do anything for political gains.
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by abobote: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
The police officer that shot the suspect dead should be arrested and prosecuted
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by ajayiopy: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
OritaIbadan:
Buhari should let this guy go abeg
DANSUKI TOO
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

The same man that cannot openly condemn the killers killing innocent people in the south-east.

This is the same man, criticising the government on security matters. Well, he can keep deceiving his gullible ignorant fellow.

If it will be only this mesmerizing deceiver on the ballot, i rather break my PVC or throw it into fire meant for preparing suya.

Vote for who ever you want, Obi will not even notice.. He will still win without your vote. And start parking your luggages to leave naigeria when Obi becomes president.

Good luck! cheesy
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by kingthreat(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
riverbird:

Your father will have to replace him in that DSS dungeon then

Stop being emotional. The zoo is dealing with Nnamdi Kanu grin
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
He just dey wake up. Mumu grin
Ode! No be everytime you go show your stupidity na.
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Felixamos:

I'm Ode! Na everytime i go show my stupidity na.

Thanks for the information
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Tinubuagbado: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.
The same man that cannot openly condemn the killers killing innocent people in the south-east.
This is the same man, criticising the government on security matters. Well, he can keep deceiving his gullible ignorant fellow.
If it will be only this mesmerizing deceiver on the ballot, i rather break my PVC or throw it into fire meant for preparing suya.

Copy copy amd paste idiot.

Like Tinubu like all his senile and senseless followers.

Copy and paste urchins.
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Evidenx:
your father!

Yes my father is a great man.
Next
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Thanks for letting me know how foolish I am. the information would help me
Ode! don't mention grin
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Truthdeypain: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Worthless slowpoke!
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Corrinthians(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Such a desperate gay. He will never condemn the attacks by UGM, because they're his foot soldiers. angry
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Felixamos:

I know I'm Ode! don't mention grin

You are welcome wink
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by shortIGBOman: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moferere:
Kanu is going nowhere.
He will smell the zoo undecided

God bless you. You are a Patriotic Nigerian.

Nnamdi must rot in the ZOO Prison. grin grin

Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by geokay777(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
TheDemola:

https://punchng.com/obi-condemns-attack-on-apostle-suleman-mourns-victims/
The rate and energy with which hObi is condemning everything now is alarming,,,,, he should take a chill pill and concentrate on winning the election first.
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by riverbird: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
kingthreat:

Stop being emotional. The zoo is dealing with Nnamdi Kanu grin

No, you are actually wrong, the zoo is playing nnamdi's script.
Re: Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims by Smartjob1(f): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Try to dey sh.ut up. E get why...
lhordspy:
Lol.

Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation / Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency / IMF Tells FG To Remove Electric And Fuel Subsidies, Give More Jobs