Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Have A Look At This Comment, What Do You Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Look At This Comment, What Do You Say (385 Views)

Reactions To This Comment On Facebook That May We Never Marry Men That Disgrace / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have A Look At This Comment, What Do You Say by sacajawea: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7398591/bike-man-carried-away-flood/2#117835453

See the above, he said "it's been destined"
Apart from the victim Blaming, the very annoying lady in the video etc. What else can you Say about this human being's comment

Cc: gypsey

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys Pls I'm A Little Bit Confused / I / Clearly She Seems To Be Fully Enjoying The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.