Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Need Good Tech Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Good Tech Writers (341 Views)

I'm Tired,i Need Good SEO Writers With Crispy Writing / Need SEO Tech Writers / Tech Writers Needed - 5naira/word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Good Tech Writers by Bluemosquito(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hello, I need very good tech writers to start on a role urgently.

The pay is a fixed rate of 15 to 20 Naira per word depending on the task.

Send an email to vincentdouglas012@gmail.com with your samples if you believe you have what it takes.

No need for cover letters and long stories. Just send links to your published work (preferably) or doc files. Thanks

PS: please don't waste my time if you think you are not fit for these role. It would be an ongoing project , lasting for several months
Re: I Need Good Tech Writers by magodoro: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bluemosquito:
Hello, I need very good tech writers to start on a role urgently.

The pay is a fixed rate of 15 to 20 Naira per word depending on the task.

Send an email to vincentdouglas012@gmail.com with your samples if you believe you have what it takes.

No need for cover letters and long stories. Just send links to your published work (preferably) or doc files. Thanks

PS: please don't waste my time if you think you are not fit for these role. It would be an ongoing project , lasting for several months
Scammer Alert!

Don't work with this thief.

Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/5626570/

(1) (Reply)

The Price For The Midland / Peter P'Square Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO React / The Best Poet Of The Week Based On Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.