Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

50 Virgins Needed In Lagos To Avert Flooding - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 50 Virgins Needed In Lagos To Avert Flooding (1692 Views)

Ebola: FG, Lagos Delegations Visit Prophet Joshua To Avert Spread / Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding / Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road (2) (3) (4)

50 Virgins Needed In Lagos To Avert Flooding by nakoks(m): 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
Heard on the Radio this morning that 50 virgins are required to perform a ritual at Bar Beach in order to appease yemoja in order to avoid catastrophic flooding in most parts of lagos.They said this news was conveyed by leading spiritualists in the state.What baffled me most was the requirement for the 50 virgins which are
1.They must be of marriageable age
2.They must be beautiful and
3.They must be indigenes of the state.

Omo i dey run comot from lagos be dat, How can they meet that criteria
Re: 50 Virgins Needed In Lagos To Avert Flooding by maclatunji: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
Who are these people? They should be arrested for inciting murder. I don't blame them the government is giving them tacit support all in the name of 'culture and tradition.'
Re: 50 Virgins Needed In Lagos To Avert Flooding by CrazyMan(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
Where's your source?
Re: 50 Virgins Needed In Lagos To Avert Flooding by olawalebabs(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2011
Op, if truly you meet those criteria. I'll like to meet you can you send me a private mail so that we can talk more.

Rotary Or Lion's Club? / Photos: Meet The Man Born With Head Upside Down / Hot: Buhari New Nickname On Wikipedia

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6