Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Examplanet Services Are Theives - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Examplanet Services Are Theives (312 Views)

Essay Writing Services Are A Busy Student’s Best Friend / Is Essay Writing Services Are Reliable ? / Why Tutoring Services Are Necessary In Today's Educational Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Examplanet Services Are Theives by PraiseOlolade: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Do not use Examplanet Services for your exam registration, they would collect your money and not render the services they were paid for! When you exam date time finally passed and you ask for a refund they would tell you there's a 30 days policy! Speaking from experience. And if you are also in this position at the moment because I have met alot of people on Twitter with similar positions here is the accountants number +234 802 914 4309, disturb him for your money! The earliest anyone ever got back their money that I have seen is 3months after asking for a refund!!

Stay safe from Examplanet! They will mess with you! That accountant whose me is Demola is also a liar! He will give you a lot of PR bullshit! Don't fall for it! If you go to their head office at cent bustop the ladies there are very rude! Don't smile with them if possible cause small trouble before they know that you are serious!
So, if you are thinking of using Examplanet don't! They may have been functioning well up to 2020 but for now! Their system is going down and it wants to take as many people with it!
Be safe o!!
Re: Examplanet Services Are Theives by damyzel: 9:27am On Jan 10
sincerely, i wish i saw this post before i made payment to them. They delayed till i got tired about the exam and cancelled it. i requested for refund now over a month and it has been story. i do not even know what to do.

Thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With These Two Maths Questions / Helpful Tips Regarding Furnace Repair And Servicing In Coquitlam / Best JAMB Physics Recommended Textbooks 2023/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.