Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court (49522 Views)

Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation / Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Sheggy13(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2022
This is the same government hounding ASUU to obey the decision of the court to resume.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by BABANGBALI: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2022
agitator:

People are a burden to you, so why not let them go. Then pass a life VISA BAN for all easterners not to enter your country. wink wink wink
federal government should not place life visa ban on them o, how person like me go dey see igbo girls fok for Nigeria?
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by OgaDeyVex: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by REALretep(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2022
How can FG be above the law.
The court should not itself to be used to legalize an illegality
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by ogatboy(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2022
But the government wanted ASUU to obey court order. I wish ASUU had disobeyed let everyone be lawless

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2022
agitator:

People are a burden to you, so why not let them go. Then pass a life VISA BAN for all easterners not to enter your country. wink wink wink
go where, nobody can come from nowhere and say you want want a section of a country.

If it's like that, me sef I want osogbo, me, my friends and our families. Osogbo is even very tiny, capital of Osun, so the government should not find it difficult to give me what I want

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Moh247: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2022
grin

Be like Buhari and Kanu go finish their tenure together

Buhari just like wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Painsoother(m): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Useless man that suppose to be kill. Causing violence in South East.
That man's pet dog is more useful than your entire generation..dead and alive, born and unborn.
a generation of slowpoke like u that was born to smoke, take and sell hard drug is calling a freedom fighter useless man.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by EdwardRandy(m): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Borntosmoke:
May Amadioha strike you dead and have your corpse fed to the crows & vultures.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by bayelsaowei(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2022
You can keep him forever ....enjoy him...

Kanu is Nigerias problem...if Kanu is held up then the naira against the dollar becomes positive. Then security all over the country improves. Then a whole lot of jobs would be created. Then corruption in government is reduced to as low as reasonably practicable..Then then....
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2022
Pakute:
Na me dey bang this babe but the problem is that she is a screamer, she screams damn too much. Since Buhari has decided to keep holding Kanu in Kuje, that gives me more time to oil her engine till the terrorist bonobo is released. Me thinks Buhari will never in his fulani life release that idiot of Nnamdi Kanu that threatened to go to Abuja and bring the head of Buhari but more likely that Tinubu releases him when he assumes office next year.
This babe too get olosho vibes and she too dey make scream anytime i dey flog am.

even your community nor know you....

we spit on slaves..

heheheheheh
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by vendredi77: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2022
We have said it before.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Fearyourcreator: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2022
They should not release him... He is a big threat
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by EdwardRandy(m): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
go where, nobody can come from nowhere and say you want want a section of a country.

If it's like that, me sef I want osogbo, me, my friends and our families. Osogbo is even very tiny, capital of Osun, so the government should not find it difficult to give me what I want
You be goat. Can you show me Nigeria on the African map before 1914?
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Franking: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
I knew he won't be released. Anyone who threatens Nigeria's continued existence as one is hated 100% northerners.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by blaise26abj(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Anigreat:
…Insists he’s threat to national security.

…As court reserves ruling on request to stay execution of judgement

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/biafra-why-we-wont-release-kanu-fg-tells-appeal-court/

So what constitutes national security issues and who defines it ? This is what happens when politics influences Supreme Court judgements . So as long as government claim its NS case , they can detain anybody indefinitely . That should be left to the courts to decide if an accused is a danger to national security first before the government suspend fundamental human rights . It’s a slippery slope and a dangerous antecedent this government is setting .

This is why nigeria is not going to grow . The fact that once you have power you are above the law . The poor will always be downtrodden and they will always fight back with violence .
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by chrisxxx(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
If they would release Kanu, then they should bring Abubakar Shekau back to life.

He was busy creating a millitary in another country, and the sponsors kept supplying them guns and bullets.

Mumu followers thinks those guns and bullets would be used on northerners, come out on Monday naa, or send your children to school. We will start seeing implication of these on education and economy of southeast in few years.

Meanwhile, sponsors don't care, as far they get their country, and you that Kano has deceived, and made to feel other parts of the country is new York, we will see how they will give you ordinary LG chairman, when sponsors, and big men start coming in and claiming lands, oil wells, presidency etc, you will realize it's a rich man's world.

If anyone can come out and ask the government to cut small country for him, me sef and my people, we want Osogbo,it's not even a state, it's a capital, so the government should cut osogbo for us
I am strongly in support of you. Shekau either dead or alive should be granted what he is/was agitating for. Kanu should be granted what he is agitating for. All northern states should be ruled with strictest of its form of Islamic Laws. Sharia should reign supreme.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by franudi: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Lawless government.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2022
EdwardRandy:

You be goat. Can you show me Nigeria on the African map before 1914?
Can you show me Africa map in word map in 100 bc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by esilove(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2022
Kaswe argued that Kanu’s fundamental rights should not supercede the interest of the nation.

A lot of human right abuse in this zoo
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by AerialMapper: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2022
Why we won’t obey the Judiciary - Reckless Executive!

Democracy only works when the three arms; The Executive, The Judiciary and the Legislature work together and respect each other. In Nigeria, the Judiciary and Legislature are rubber stamps of the Executive and have lost their integrity!

Kanu is more of a security threat that the bandits you have allowed to operate across the country? He is more of a security threat than the 101 Boko haram suspects released? He is more of a threat than the prisoners released from Kuje who have not been recaptured? He is more of a security threat than the train kidnappers who murdered 9 people and held others and you all gladly patted yourselves on the back after meeting with them!
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by 8stargeneral: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2022
Borntosmoke:
idiot

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Solari8(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Who own the judiciary who pays the Judges You can never win against the government,no one can, no this and no peace.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by 8stargeneral: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Useless government
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2022
chrisxxx:

I am strongly in support of you. Shekau either dead or alive should be granted what he is/was agitating for. Kanu should be granted what he is agitating for. All northern states should be ruled with strictest of its form of Islamic Laws. Sharia should reign supreme.
Nobody can come out and say I want this and I want that, and force everyone in the country to accept. If the government should give Shekau and Nnamdi Kano what they are agitating for, what about me, you, you think me sef no want a country. Or I want to be king, and my empire would be as big as Africa, the government should give me mine first, before looking at Kano or shekau
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2022
They should release KANU but not unconditionally.

The crises at Alaba International Market is invincibly caused by the non release of KANU.Friday & Saturday preceding the fight, a customer of almost three decades who visited the market hinted me that most of his trader friends were discussing the release of KANU. They even threatened that if by the following Week Tuesday he is not released, they are going on riots.

The following week, there was a fight between thugs and traders. Most of the times, the immediate cause of crisis is not what actually caused it. There are always underlying grievances and bitterness which have accumulated over a period of time before it explodes into crisis.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by blaise26abj(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
If they would release Kanu, then they should bring Abubakar Shekau back to life.

He was busy creating a millitary in another country, and the sponsors kept supplying them guns and bullets.

Mumu followers thinks those guns and bullets would be used on northerners, come out on Monday naa, or send your children to school. We will start seeing implication of these on education and economy of southeast in few years.

Meanwhile, sponsors don't care, as far they get their country, and you that Kano has deceived, and made to feel other parts of the country is new York, we will see how they will give you ordinary LG chairman, when sponsors, and big men start coming in and claiming lands, oil wells, presidency etc, you will realize it's a rich man's world.

If anyone can come out and ask the government to cut small country for him, me sef and my people, we want Osogbo,it's not even a state, it's a capital, so the government should cut osogbo for us

The rule of LAW must be respected . The government should release and rearrest him since they have basis for rearrest . Glaring disrespect for court judgement is a terrible thing . It is why there is chaos in nigeria . Bokoharam escalated and spiralled out of control because of extrajudicial killings . Fulani - farmer clashes started because of disregard and corruption in the justice system . This government has shown , like all others , that they don’t give a hoot about the justice system .
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by israel90: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:

wow sees big as u are but u can't do without a single dot nation then u are big for nothing

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2022
israel90:
wow sees big as u are but u can't do without a single dot nation then u are big for nothing
LoL, or you can't do without south west, your people are always around us selling okrika, go back to your land naa
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by Viraltrends123: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2022
blaise26abj:

The rule of LAW must be respected . The government should release and rearrest him since they have basis for rearrest . Glaring disrespect for court judgement is a terrible thing . It is why there is chaos in nigeria . Bokoharam escalated and spiralled out of control because of extrajudicial killings . Fulani - farmer clashes started because of disregard and corruption in the justice system . This government has shown , like all others , that they don’t give a hoot about the justice system .
The government appealed his case, what they did is very constitutional
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by stasius: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2022
No regard for the rule of law.
Re: Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court by generalud: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu will DIE, ROT & DECAY in the DSS facility and nothing will happen. A fly that does not hear something always follow death body to the grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.