Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely (7927 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / I Want To Bless 10 Nairalanders tonight!. / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by ekemma676: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
I genuinely need itThat's half bag of feed for my birdsFirstbank3162385275I genuinely need itThat's half bag of feed for my birdsFirstbank3162385275...
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Anonymous1900: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hello,

Nice initiative. if you dont mind me raining on your parade, i could support your gesture with extra 50k.

if you agree, then perhaps increasing the amount to 10k for the beneficiaries or increasing the number to 20 people (whatever you think is best). let me know your thoughts

Best regards

Samdal:
I have a request i have been begging from God
I have prayed and fasted for 3 days now in other for him to grant my desire
In other for God to fast track it,i want to help 10people that GENUINELY need 5,000
Pls i don't want scammers
If you really need it,state what you want to use it for.....I will pick randomly and i will start disbursing in d evening
Just 10 genuine people please

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by RighteousDemon: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
CareerBegger:

Pull him down syndrome. Black man mentality.
What's your business about someone being a punter or a smoker? God has decided not to bless you enough to consider giving out.

People whom the most high has blessed feel like giving unto others and all you could think of is blocking other people

I just tire for some people

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by FahBuLous: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
I want to fill my gas and buy some food stuffs, I will be very grateful if I am selected. God bless you abundantly.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by SageWriters: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Please consider me, i need 10k to repair my pc, i'm a freelance writer and i'm writing a novel which i placed on hold because of my pc issh thanks in advance
samdal
anonymous1900
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Rrchrd(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Please I need it oooh to add for transport
God'll bless you
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by FashionCapital(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
it is "idle" nt "ideal"
thanks
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by FashionCapital(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Anonymous1900:
Hello,

Nice initiative. if you dont mind me raining on your parade, i could support your gesture with extra 50k.

if you agree, then perhaps increasing the amount to 10k for the beneficiaries or increasing the number to 20 people (whatever you think is best). let me know your thoughts

Best regards

May God continue to bless you for this sir �

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by favour32(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Agbadorians and Atiku urchins nai full here dey beg.
Nothing is wrong to seek for help.

My generosity go soon show...
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by shantti(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
I need it bro,please, let me use it to feed till Monday when they will pay us our meagre salary. Am currently without money now and so empty now. I don't know how I will survive till monday.please.

0071921618 access diamond
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by DIAMANTE1759: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
pls I need the money to buy food stuff as I did nt even eat to bed last night...things has been difficult lately
3121015265 first bank
I'm grateful sir
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by rollybest(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
I want to use the money to pay part payment for my project fee.
Thanks
Incase it touches you
First bank
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by josephevergreen(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
My 6kg gas just finished..

Happen unespectedly and your guy broke.

O254243527 wema bank

Thanks
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by satelliteDISH(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Bless me sir. I want to use it to buy wheelbarrow for my sister to support her trade.
The wheelbarrow is 27k. I will look for the balance and add it to. Thanks
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by satelliteDISH(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:
In other for God to fast track it,i want to help 10people that GENUINELY need 5,000
If you really need it,state what you want to use it for.....I will pick randomly and i will start disbursing in d evening

MODIFIED:-OMO,where do i start from?
I want to bless only 10
All story sounds really touching
I don't know who to choose
Sincerely,i wish i had enough for everyone seeking help but i don't

How do i choose without hurting genuine people??

Bless me sir. I want to use it to buy wheelbarrow for my sister to support her trade.
The wheelbarrow is 27k. I will look for the balance and add it to. Thanks
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Clementoons: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:

I want to bless only 10

Good evening sir, thanks for this wonderful opportunity you just created , may God bless your kind gesture to others .
I seriously need this money to print my jamb results and to get my transport fare to the place and I guess #5000 who do sir

Oladejo Clement Fcmb 6742870010
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Ishilovebestie(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:

Help me sir so that I can go back to school,no transport to even go back.

I want to bless only 10

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Ishilovebestie(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:

Help me sir so that I can go back to school,no transport to even go back.

I want to bless only 10

I need money to go back to school, transport is around 6k help me out sir.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by isaiah4life(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
Anonymous1900:
Hello,

Best regards

Funny how the Op deactivated. Lolz
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by qwertyboss(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:

I want to bless only 10

Sincerely I don't know how to explain my situation...
But let's say "it is worst"
I know It will purely take luck to be selected because the adversity is terribly and widespread.
The best I can do is pray that God grant you your wishes and drop my account details: WEMA:7811737820
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Duchessree(f): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by GeoSilYe(f): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:

I want to bless only 10

Please sir I run a liquid soap business in school the amount will go a long way to produce 25-30 litres of I can also use it for transport, I'll be going back to school this week. Thanks and God bless
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by holartosin: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Bro Pls, i need it to repair my working tool pls God bless you oluwatosin olumide 0248619078 Gtbank
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by morgav234: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Thanks bro this is my first time doings this

But I would gladly appreciate your help

Stephen Okunbor
Stanbic bank

This will go along way for me

Honestly
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by EeGooBetter: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal :
Bros if God touch you please bless me with 5k. I want to create a domain name and start a blog. domain name cost #4500. I will host it free on blogger. Pls I don't have work at least let me go into blogging and in few months I will show you the result of the website profits. thanks in advance
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Saintdan0421(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:

I want to bless only 10

Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Olibboy: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:

I want to bless only 10

October be nice.. Make i send aza?
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by YourLandMyLand: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Anonymous1900:
Hello,

Best regards

Egbon abeg consider me too embarassed
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by brightDdon(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Samdal:

I want to bless only 10

Good day.

I have some flood victims i am currently accommodating as well as feeding for the main time,, if i can get this money,,it will help me buy a custard of rice and other food stuffs.

God bless your good heart

Sterling bank
Account :0073801730
Augustine bright.
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Lawale7(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hiii
Re: I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely by Emmypure: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sir I won't lie I want to use it for food stuffs because eating is really a problem for me because my salary of 20 k can't sustain me. I will be glad if you consider me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Can't Men Deal With This / My Whatsapp Chat With My Girl During This Lock Down / Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.