Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award (37619 Views)

2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Synty66(f): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2022
I’ll campaign with Buhari’s award – Wike

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has said he will use the award bestowed on him by the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), to campaign in the 2023 elections.

Wike said this during a dinner/reception in his honour to celebrate the ‘Distinguished Award in Infrastructure Delivery’ held in Port Harcourt on Monday night.

While dedicating the award to God, he said the successes his administration recorded in infrastructural development were made possible by the support and encouragement he received from the state.

He said, “We must all work together. Traditional rulers, help Rivers State to move forward. Contractors, all of you should help Rivers State so that Rivers State can be what it used to be, the foundation Dr. Peter Odili laid.

“So I thank all of you, and I dedicate this award to God Almighty and to all of you who have prayed for us to achieve what we have achieved. The award is not to me. It is to all of you. I feel proud to say if the ruling party can say you have done well, who is that person? Let them come and campaign here.

“Bring your report card. I will bring the award and the certificate. President Buhari said I have done well.”

Wike said he never promised anyone the governor’s seat, pointing out that it is God that gives power.He vowed to resign his position as governor if anyone could come forward to say he promised him the plum job and didn’t honour his words.

Wike said, “I told my people it is God that gives power. There is never any day I sat with anybody. I challenge whoever would say he sat with me, and I promised him he would be the governor.

“If anybody can come out and challenge me, I will resign as Governor of Rivers State.”

He added, “You want to become Governor? Is there anybody who dashed me governor? I worked, I fought for it. You, go and fight.”

The governor emphasised that people must learn to keep to agreements, adding that he was leaving office happy and fulfilled.

He said, “So people should try to keep agreements reached with people. Agreement is agreement. When I agree with you, I will keep to it. That is why they are having problems there. They can sleep.

“I am going, and I am also happily going. I don’t have any regrets. In fact, I told my wife that now I have no job, you will kiss me till you get tired
https://punchng.com/i-will-campaign-with-buharis-award-wike/?amp

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by titledchief101: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2022
Wike de man with the balls

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by jom28gy(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2022
You have reduced your political career to nothing

102 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Michelle70(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2022
If award is winning election.

Osinbajo would have won APC primaries

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by PlayMaker14: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:
You're mistaking him for the urinating machine called Tinubu you support.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Urheadmaster(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:

Why's PDP irrelevant because of Wike tongue

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by cherishmichael: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu is sure the next president to succeed Buhari

58 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by AllTheWayUp: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Michelle70:
If award is winning election.

Osinbajo would have won APC primaries
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by jom28gy(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You're mistaking him for the urinating machine called Tinubu you support.
I don't support and I can never support Tinubu,

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by PlayMaker14: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:
I don't support and I can never support Tinubu,
Then Stop mistaking Wike for the weakling you support.

10 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by booblacain(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2022
You mean with APCs bribe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by jom28gy(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Then Stop mistaking Wike for the weakling you support.
Wike is a man I like before now, but he talks too much, not good for a wise man

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by PlayMaker14: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:
Wike is a man I like before now, but he talks too much, not good for a wise man
Is there any governor that doesn't talk?

Wike is relevant not only to his party or State, he is also relevant to the media so they can see something to write and eat.

If Wike coughs, it will be on every national dailies, that's how relevant he is.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by maasoap(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:

Lol. Far from that. He's still the best and most sought-after bride in politics of today

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by DonBenny77(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Mumu man. Bought award
Mr flyover
Ever wondered why Rivers governors are always the "golden governor" in every administration....
Thieves

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by whofoolwho: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
titledchief101:
Wike de man with the balls
All these because he was refused vice presidential candidate slot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Michelle70(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
DonBenny77:
Mumu man. Bought award
Mr flyover
Ever wondered why Rivers governors are always the "golden governor" in every administration....
Thieves
Buhari go sell u award?

E be like u no deh Nigeria fest

10 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike is making a fool of himself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by DonBenny77(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Buhari go sell u award?

E be like u no deh Nigeria fest
You think say Buhari understand wetin him dey present?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Michelle70(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
DonBenny77:

You think say Buhari understand wetin him dey present?
I really wanted to insult u but i may feel stupid fighting for a politician while their children are somewhere under cool AC directing people upandan.

So I'll pass on this insult u gave to my president.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by DonBenny77(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Michelle70:
I really wanted to insult u but i may feel stupid fighting for a politician while their children are somewhere under cool AC directing people upandan.

So I'll pass on this insult u gave to my president.
Buhari has no idea of the awards or categories of awards he has been presenting.
If you like doubt me.
I get elder for house
At Buhari's age he's unaware of almost everything happening around him.
You can abuse me if you like for saying the truth.
Wike paid the organisers for the award you are just ignorant.
I b PH man. Born and raised
wike is a failure
Flyover no be infrastructure
Okowa, Udom and even Gandollar have done better in terms of infrastructure.
Because wike invites VIPs and makes commissioning flyover a fanfare doesn't mean everyone should be stupid

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Michelle70(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
DonBenny77:

Buhari has no idea of the awards or categories of awards he has been presenting.
If you like doubt me.
I get elder for house
At Buhari's age he's unaware of almost everything happening around him.
You can abuse me if you like for saying the truth.
Wike paid the organisers for the award you are just ignorant.
I b PH man. Born and raised
wike is a failure
Flyover no be infrastructure
Okowa, Udom and even Gandollar have done better in terms of infrastructure.
Because wike invites VIPs and makes commissioning flyover a fanfare doesn't mean everyone should be stupid
Ok, no insult needed on u no matter how much u ridicule Buhari.
As long as u admit say Wike na failure, ur sins are forgiven

Who would u be supporting come next governorship election? SDP or APC?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by sayso: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Synty66:
I’ll campaign with Buhari’s award – Wike

https://punchng.com/i-will-campaign-with-buharis-award-wike/?amp
Confused nan. You have lost the plot. Your other collaborator's will soon dump you to save their political career.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by DonBenny77(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Ok, no insult needed you sef no matter how much u ridicule Buhari.
As long as u admit say Wike na failure, ur sins are forgiven

Who would u be supporting come next governorship election? SDP or APC?
I'm not supporting any of em Magnus has capacity Cole is more Y2k compliant.
Any of the above over wike's stooge
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Michelle70(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
DonBenny77:

I'm not supporting any of em Magnus has capacity Cole is more Y2k compliant.
Any of the above over wike's stooge
Any of the above no deh epp matters na.

If the opposition is divided, the ruling party will win.

Lets please try and have one voice biko

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by money121(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Mopolog: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike is something else

82 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) / Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC / Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.