Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine (49058 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Meektunz: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

What do you advise me to do guys?

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Prechgold1180(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
So wetyn u come want make we do

What best defines a simp.
Op know this and know peace
The father of that child is still banging your wife till date

752 Likes 53 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Akinzola: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
What do you want us to tell you?
Pls advice urself

299 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by SPAMBOX7: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Just keep staying confused. That's my advice angry

447 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Keeping multiple sex patners even to the time of marriage...this generation and lack of sexual discipline na 5&6...
The next phrase from them now will be "paternity fraud does not mean she wont be a good wife" grin

460 Likes 32 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by general111(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
Calm down...
One day this thing will hunt you if you dont deal with it now.
Tell her peacefully and try to let her know that you still love her and would love this to be a secret between both of you..
Once she hears that you want to make it a family secret, she will get soft and begin to confess.
Then you can properly forgive her and move on...

Besides, i think she has really been good to you, else this would have been a good reason to leave her.

377 Likes 32 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by FalseProphet1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Women are the only creatures on this planet who can kneel down, cry their eyes out and still be lying to you. Know this and know peace.

This I have seen.

838 Likes 76 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Moh247: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
cool

Oga no bastard in marriage joor

The woman you paid bride price on and the children from such marriage are yours

You paid for all expenses during pregnancy, paid for school fees and upkeep from your hard earned money

If anybody tells you nonsense or come to claim your Son kill him with matchet and claim he is a kidnapper

Tell your wife you know the truth and if she ever dare tell anyone she's dead

Your wife gives you happiness and joy and also sacrifice for you... Don't let anyone or anything steal your joy

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Brunosamel(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
What is holding you back from sending her packing
Never settle for less or you will regret it in future forget about your investment men will always bounce back and recover

5 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Jayrockk: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Do away with her and move on with your life

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5years now and eversimce my wife have birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child die to no sense of resemblance and I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a d sacrificed alot for me. My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides. Since the result came out i never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once i confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once i see the boy and remember i get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family i will forget. I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything. What do you advise me to do guys?

Bros enjoy your marriage bros....

thats the price u pay for not looking out for redflags that your wife to be was sleeping with another man till the point of marriage or even after marriage

. lets hope no one will come and claim "your child".... because sometimes these paternity fraud cases are deliberately and wickedly done by the woman, who pushes the pregnancy on the man available and capable after the person who got her preganant said he's not ready, doesnt have money, or rejected her.....

It can be a souce of constant ache in the heart..but time they say can heal all wounds...

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Brunosamel(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Why not save yourself the hassle and confront her yes she is a good woman but you don't deserve her, you deserve better
Men should start setting high standards for themselves especially in this modern days don't settle for less because she has nice qualities you like there're other women that are far better than her The only thing that money cannot buy is loyalty you deserve better and it's never too late as a man to start a fresh. Move on bro don't train a child who is not yours either he resent you or you will regret it in future.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
if this thread hit front page, e go long....and e go full of vawulence

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by abuja007: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Who say na him dey pay bills or run the show in the house? The woman is rolling out the money and being a good loyal wife until this.

If the guy was making the big bucks I don't think he will react so gently like this and thread carefully like this.

Guy confront her gently. Tell her that you know and let her come clean.

And both of you agree on the next step with the boy. You should not have done the DNA test if you did not want to know the truth and take necessary steps.
[color=#000000][/color]

Moh247:
cool

Oga no bastard in marriage joor

The woman you paid bride price on and the children from such marriage are yours

You paid for all expenses during pregnancy, paid for school fees and upkeep from your hard earned money

If anybody tells you nonsense or come to claim your Son kill him with matchet and claim he is a kidnapper

Tell your wife you know the truth and if she ever dare tell anyone she's dead

Your wife gives you happiness and joy and also sacrifice for you... Don't let anyone or anything steal your joy

32 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by huptin(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
You should never have done the DNA in the first place..it makes no sense.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by blinking001(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dear Op you know what? You're the most foolish nairalander of the year 2022. I hope you enjoy and cherish this award with all your heart and soul. Thanks.

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Jozilinn: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tell her about it and see her reaction first...if you want to continue you are only hurting yourself and your family cos the truth will surely come out.
The father of that child will certainly come for his child sooner or later or maybe he might be closer than you think self and they're probably still having sex OOO. You just have to let go trust me,right now that the child is little or you might feel the shame later when the dad surfaces.
You were tricked and decieved, good women don't do that,why did she keep the baby?was she raped? If you married her traditionally OP you are digging your grave because what your wife did and might continue doing with your silence is going to start affecting your health as her husband ask around make Dem yarn you now. Women who sleep around either make their husbands die early or their child die at a young age. Ask elderly men or women it's not acceptable in some culture. Use your head not your heart cos you might loose that heart of yours later then you won't have a head to use too.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by obinna58(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Balance is natural truth, someway, somehow balance will find it's way, it might not be now but it'll come knocking on the door, wherever balance takes it curse it destroys everything on the way
Create the balance yourself so you don't become a victim, find the child's father and let him know about his kid.

12 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Rexymania(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
As in, I don't understand, why can't you confront her? Na she dey feed you? Are you crippled? Are you ugly that you think you can't get someone else out there?

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by marlow1962(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
huptin:
You should never have done the DNA in the first place..it makes no sense.

I read a story of a man that did DNA test but never told the wife he knew the first child wasnt his till he died......but she found out he knew from his will because he ddnt give the wife and the first born any part of his money and properties.

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Rexymania:
As in, I don't understand, why can't you confront her? Na she dey feed you? Are you crippled? Are you ugly that you think you can't get someone else out there?

Relax...u too like vawulence... grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Onyenna(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Rexymania:

As in eeehhhnn!!! I don’t understand at all........ Something is wrong with the OP!

Ike gwuru.......

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Peterrio: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
abuja007:
Who say na him dey pay bills or run the show in the house? The woman is rolling out the money and being a good loyal wife until this.

If the guy was making the big bucks I don't think he will react so gently like this and thread carefully like this.

Guy confront her gently. Tell her that you know and let her come clean.

And both of you agree on the next step with the boy. You should not have done the DNA test if you did not want to know the truth and take necessary steps.
[color=#000000][/color]

He knows the truth, "necessary steps" aren't always necessary

The truth in itself might be enough satisfaction to him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by ednut1(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2022
lies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Beverlyjean(f): 12:43am On Oct 26, 2022
A good woman will not cheat on u, to mk it worse, did it without protection and lied thst it belongs to u... any woman thats capable of this can kill... just know that ur life is already in danger

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Paulianfa(m): 1:01am On Oct 26, 2022
This is hurt so bad

14 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Autobot05: 1:19am On Oct 26, 2022
I just weak walai

Confront her and let her know you know the truth at least ... I hate being played abeg

21 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:38am On Oct 26, 2022
This man sure wants to die early, that is, you wake up to your nightmare and sleep to your nightmare everyday.

It's not love but pure weakness

56 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by techWriter3: 4:13am On Oct 26, 2022
So wetyn u Bring thing make we do

3 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2022
Onyenna:

As in eeehhhnn!!! I don’t understand at all........ Something is wrong with the OP!

Ike gwuru.......

.the woman they drop money for house......the man cant cope without her contribution...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Prettygirl200(f): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2022
Useless fake story

26 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.