Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

“I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up (50416 Views)

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by ozoono(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Nigeria is a great name.

If u want to win an election, just say u are half Nigerian and leave the rest to Nigerians to give u the fame u desire, just be good in what u do.

If i deh lie ask Anthony Joshua
But that yeye DJ drain him power finish
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by DeadCountry: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
viodemus:
The truth is that 30 to 40% of blacks worldwide, are Nigerians. That is one of the reasons why I always insult Nigeria; because many blacks even those from Africa, wish to touch their foot on any part of the Nigerian soil to feel better of their selves.

Nigeria does not capitalize on this, by having the infrastructure, environment, and fair policy for all; all we do is kill the country and steal everything, then look at every visitor to Nigeria as maga; we even look at fellow Nigerians that jakpa as new lunch meat. It is sad I tell you.

African American buying power alone is over $1trillion, I haven't even counted the rest of Latin America, asia, middle east, europe, and others.

It is ignorance and arrogance, after tribalism and religion, that is snuffing out the life from Nigeria.
How can you capitalize on anything when you are adamant about continuing to share a country with terrorists from futa jalon sahel? In 2023, we are going to tell all of you backward slaves where you belong.

2 Likes

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by DeadCountry: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Reflect7:

Don't mind these self-haters. Go on YouTube and see millions of foreigners going gaga over that name NIGERIA.

Over the ingenuity and creativity of her people.

The effects of our music alone that has taken over the entire world needs to be seen to be believed.

Even Nigerian FOOD has been trending on TikTok etc for the past year, leading to foreigners queuing up outside Nigerian restaurants in the USA, UK, France etc to have a taste of the online sensation ''fufu and egusi soup''.

It goes on and on. Haven't even mentioned Nollywood and the inroads its made in Netflix etc.

I mean, it goes on and on....Nigerian excellence.

It's only on Nairaland you come and see all these bitter people condemning their country/continent/race, etc.

Thankfully, the world doesn't click on Nairaland to read their disgraceful comments.

How can you capitalize on anything when you are adamant about continuing to share a country with terrorists from futa jalon sahel? In 2023, we are going to tell all of you backward slaves where you belong.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by DeadCountry: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
The Meghan woman is not a dirty orobo woman nah! There is no way she will be related to the dirty orobos.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Ayo8(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
She’s definitely Igbo…. She has that Chinwe look.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by LydayBobo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dreal1247:
Them go soon pursue you comot for royal family. If you know, you know.
Just shut up and be happy for once in your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Streetmovement(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

She might be or might not be affiliated with Nigeria but I feel like this is a propaganda to make y'all black modafuckas think we have a shot at equality with them whites..

The gullible ones will smile sheeplessly to this new unverified revelation..

My question is why do they keep it a secret for so long? Abi what do I know sef, country hard everybody just wan Japa or make it by any means so y'all can believe sha..

Even Donald trump fit be transgendered Nigerian who was formerly a USA citizen cheesy

1 Like

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Nyamuri: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7401666/dear-north-why-should-vote
post=117877025:

Who can guess the state she is from in Nigeria?!!
We know.
All the girls in that family all look like her.

Duchess Meghan, anytime you come across this post on Agrican Biggest Forum,
Send us a PM.

We'll tell you more about where EXACTLY in Nigeria you are from.
We know ya sisters! cheesy wink
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by ElSudani: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
IgOga:
Who Meghan dey deceive? Her papa na full white man....she dey always try to hide that fact to claim black woman

I don't understand how some of you think. Her mother is black and she says she is 45% black. Does the percentage mean anything to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by BRATISLAVA: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nice political statement. Watch droves of blacks support her empty causes. She's telling you she's more white than black, and people will still come to say she's Nigerian.

She can't be more black than Obama billed from Kenya was.

If she is anything black, why is her community overwhelmingly white? There's nothing more pathetic than a dishonest race card thumper and their black sheep.

She knows Nigerians will throng to buy her empty book.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by BRATISLAVA: 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I remember OBJ saying the current US vice president karmala Harris has Nigerian ancestry. Na blood e dey. Nigeria is a soil where great and prominent people are made.

If her story is true, then when was she made in Nigeria? She was made in America.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by engrchykae(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Na lie. Na Blacky like white toto.
what of Will smith or Idris Elba was the black guy chasing the white girl?
Intentional wickedness to dissuade white women from Africans
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Tradepunter2: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Corporate2020:

No tell am, no dey leak secrets

grin grin grin grin
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by engrchykae(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2022
THIS IS HOW THE AXE FOOLED THE TREES INTO THINKING IT IS ONE OF THEM BECAUSE THE HANDLE IS MADE OF WOOD.
MARKLE INTENDS TO CONTINUE THE COLONIAL LEGACY OF THE DEAD QUEEN AND SHE IS TELLING US SHE IS ONE OF US.
DECOLONISATION IS NOT PART OF THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT SHE IS GOING TO MAKE.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Reflect7: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2022
Deltavariant:
Don't be fooled by that..., the still hate Nigerians

BULLSHIIT.

IT IS YOU THAT HATES YOURSELF AND NIGERIANS.

THE WORLD IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH NIGERIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LMt1a4FpNk&ab_channel=KhalidAlAmeri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XozlMDeC4JI&ab_channel=ACExMB
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Atlantis585: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2022
I knew it!
She looks like the average Igbo girl to me.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by omotayocaleb(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Madam, sorry you are not a Nigerian. as a nigerian we unify families and not daleru. you immediately you got to the roayal family dem scata patapata.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Ibime(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2022
She behaves like a Nigerian girl too, chasing men for money
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by abbey621(m): 12:27am On Oct 26, 2022
omotayocaleb:
Madam, sorry you are not a Nigerian. as a nigerian we unify families and not daleru. you immediately you got to the roayal family dem scata patapata.

Yes o, unifiers indeed, that's why we have highest rate of divorce in all of Africa.....Yeye dey smell grin grin grin
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by ike007(m): 12:34am On Oct 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
While some of us are trying to japa from this contraption and deny our links to Nigeria, this rich, popular and comfortable princess is trying to identify with the shithole. This is the real irony of life.

Na WA for you o ....she never smell wetin 9ja fit do person naaa
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by ike007(m): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2022
Reflect7:

BULLSHIIT.

IT IS YOU THAT HATES YOURSELF AND NIGERIANS.

THE WORLD IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH NIGERIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LMt1a4FpNk&ab_channel=KhalidAlAmeri

Really...where are they falling in love with Nigerians oooo
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by workchopNG: 12:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Abeg make the digging carry her land for my papa compound. grin grin grin
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by unclejb2(m): 12:54am On Oct 26, 2022
OldNairalander:
The way those whity take like Black prik, the royal family blood line will go into extinction soon

Argue with your keyboard
she is black too
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by morpheus101: 12:59am On Oct 26, 2022
If Meghan is almost 50% Nigerian then her mother has to be 90-1005 Nigerian at the most since you inherit about half of your genetic makeup from one parent and being that Meghan father is White and british for that matter this revelation is hogwash.

1 Like

Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Freethinker87: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
She should be grateful she escaped from the zoo tongue undecided

One mechanic would have impregnated her before she finished secondary school.
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Reflect7: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2022
ike007:

Really...where are they falling in love with Nigerians oooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eps5g9CmRrE&ab_channel=HEYMANFoodReviews
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 26, 2022
We do not care
Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by TWoods(m): 1:19am On Oct 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
While some of us are trying to japa from this contraption and deny our links to Nigeria, this rich, popular and comfortable princess is trying to identify with the shithole. This is the real irony of life.

The real irony is that her identifying with Nigeria does not mean she gives up her US citizenship. It is easy to identify with Nigeria when you don't have to live there.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.