Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz (841 Views)

I Need Cook/chef Job Plz � / Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) / Plz Am a Good 12 Year Old Blogger, Social Media Etc At Any Online Job Plz Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by OyinKris(f): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hello my people...

Please! Help me find a job so I can support my family...I have a good, responsible and caring hubby though not fully wedded but his working towards next year to do the needful not until our babies came few months back, I delivered through CS and that took all our savings away but we give God the glory as mother and babies are heal and healthy. I give kudos to all responsible men out there coz it's not easy being the only one caring for the family especially those with new born not to talk of twins, is it the house rent, foodstuffs, baby food, diapers, wipes, baby clothes etc you want say hmmm ever since we gave birth no savings no work coz of my well-being and the twins he goes out to do menial jobs so we can feed and be happy but I always feel and pity him, it is on this note I decided to find a job even though I know I'm not ready to work, help my lovely husband or if anyone can help us get contract we will be happy and grateful.

I'm 25years old, a degree holder B.SC ED (HEALTH EDUCATION) an awaiting corp member. I am hardworking, vibrant and peaceful being. There's no job I can't do as far as is a decent one, I have worked in a restaurant, school,bakery before I bagged my degree.

My hubby is a contract electrician� in an electrical company here in Lagos Incase you have job for him too.

We stay in ikorodu, Lagos State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by OyinKris(f): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
My phone number is 09036405875
Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Rubyjade: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2022
OyinKris:
Hello my people...

Please! Help me find a job so I can support my family...I have a good, responsible and caring hubby though not fully wedded but his working towards next year to do the needful not until our babies came few months back, I delivered through CS and that took all our savings away but we give God the glory as mother and babies are heal and healthy. I give kudos to all responsible men out there coz it's not easy being the only one caring for the family especially those with new born not to talk of twins, is it the house rent, foodstuffs, baby food, diapers, wipes, baby clothes etc you want say hmmm ever since we gave birth no savings no work coz of my well-being and the twins he goes out to do menial jobs so we can feed and be happy but I always feel and pity him, it is on this note I decided to find a job even though I know I'm not ready to work, help my lovely husband or if anyone can help us get contract we will be happy and grateful.

I'm 25years old, a degree holder B.SC ED (HEALTH EDUCATION) an awaiting corp member. I am hardworking, vibrant and peaceful being. There's no job I can't do as far as is a decent one, I have worked in a restaurant, school,bakery before I bagged my degree.

My hubby is a contract electrician� in an electrical company here in Lagos Incase you have job for him too.

We stay in ikorodu, Lagos State
Your location is far, and there's a technical support position available in Yaba

3 Likes

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by lilachiever(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2022
Rubyjade:
Your location is far, and there's a technical support position available in Yaba

She can rugged it if the pay is ok. Ikorodu to Yaba is a straight bus of 300-400 in the morning, 600 from Yaba back to Ikorodu in the evening.

2 Likes

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by OyinKris(f): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rubyjade:
Awwww so sad
I wish you have something nearer... Thank you
Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by OyinKris(f): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rubyjade:
Awwww so sad

Or maybe the pay is big that can manage

1 Like

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Rubyjade: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
I will keep you posted.
OyinKris:
Awwww so sad

Or maybe the pay is big that can manage

1 Like

Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Rubyjade: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
The choice is hers, if she's game, I can talk to the HR
lilachiever:

She can rugged it if the pay is ok. Ikorodu to Yaba is a straight bus of 300-400 in the morning, 600 from Yaba back to Ikorodu in the evening.
Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by DenreleDave(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
is it still available?
Rubyjade:

pls
Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by ngadaAwo: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
DenreleDave:
is it still available?

pls
Adenrele my guy
how far
Re: Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz by Rubyjade: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2022
I do not know but let me ask and get back to you. How is the crypto market?
DenreleDave:
is it still available?

pls

(1) (Reply)

Venue Staff, British Council / Placement For Six Month Industrial Traning / Estate Surveyor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.