Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

2023: "Atiku Is My Leader And Boss." - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Atiku Is My Leader And Boss." - Peter Obi (561 Views)

Atiku Is My Leader, Atiku Is A Unifier, He Believes In One Nigeria- Peter Obi / I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: "Atiku Is My Leader And Boss." - Peter Obi by mrrandomguy: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2022
https://thewhistler.ng/2023-peter-obi-calls-atiku-my-leader-urges-supporters-not-to-attack-ex-vp-others/

We knew it. We know that Peter Obi emerged to divide southern votes.

Forget about "the presidency must come to the south". Igbo people and Yoruba social media users don't buy that crap.

Victory for Atiku is a win for Obidense. They want anybody but Tinubu to be president.
Re: 2023: "Atiku Is My Leader And Boss." - Peter Obi by Asgard73: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2022
Good morning

Not all obidieints are pro Atiku..

But majority of them

No one wants a Tinubu tribalistic and religious fanatics ticket ... except for those jihadist in Northwest and some foolish extreme fanatics in Africa .. and ME.. that wish the most populous black nation on earth as an Islamic country ..
knowing fully well that God’s people in Nigeria are making waves around the world.. from Oyedpo to Adeboye Ukpai Selman and the rest..

So the really need that ticket to counter this and tame

Only be say God no be man

And that asiwaju ticket has been forbidden by God and men.. even Lucifer rejects it
Re: 2023: "Atiku Is My Leader And Boss." - Peter Obi by TechW: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2022
Na for una pocket
Re: 2023: "Atiku Is My Leader And Boss." - Peter Obi by Flora2Sweet: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2022
If Obi No Win Na Atiku, make tinubu go build him own country...

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Atiku Is My Leader And Boss." - Peter Obi by Innocentman86: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2022
Yes we want obi or atleast atiku,you can choke on it if you want that condemnedd kriminal sick tribslist Tinubu to be president.
Re: 2023: "Atiku Is My Leader And Boss." - Peter Obi by EmiLoKanMyAss: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Cumin from a DunDee
mrrandomguy:
https://thewhistler.ng/2023-peter-obi-calls-atiku-my-leader-urges-supporters-not-to-attack-ex-vp-others/

Forget about "the presidency must come to the south". Igbo people and Yoruba social media users don't buy that crap.

Victory for Atiku is a win for Obidense. They want anybody but Tinubu to be president.
Re: 2023: "Atiku Is My Leader And Boss." - Peter Obi by Righthussle: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2022
mrrandomguy:

Wetin you smoke this early morning ?
Re: 2023: "Atiku Is My Leader And Boss." - Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2022
mrrandomguy:

This is an old article when Peter Obi was in the Papa Deceive Pikin party.

He's now running for president under LP
Re: 2023: "Atiku Is My Leader And Boss." - Peter Obi by mrrandomguy: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2022
SmartPolician:

This is an old article when Peter Obi was in the Papa Deceive Pikin party.

He's now running for president under LP
be fooling yourselves

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Best Man For Nigeria – Lalong / What Will Happen To Old Naira Notes? / Tinubu Addresses APC UK Members At 8 St James Square. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.