Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please (2753 Views)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / I Want Her All To Myself / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Templee333(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2022
This is not my own problem but my brother's. He was with the girl yesterday, after many rounds of unprotected sex, now the guy is worried that the girl will be pregnant. May be she can drink something but I don't know what's that. All of una wey be expert for that thing, make una help am. The guy is a novice & me too, i don't have much knowlege about that stuff
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by doggedfighter(f): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Creamypie(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2022
Templee333:
This is not my own problem but my brother's. He was with the girl yesterday, after many rounds of unprotected sex, now the guy is worried that the girl will be pregnant. May be she can drink something but I don't know what's that. All of una wey be expert for that thing, make una help am. The guy is a novice & me too, i don't have much knowlege about that stuff
as e Don reach 24 hers, na postinor 2. Its for 3 straight days action. When runs gels nack from Friday till Monday, them go come take it to erase from 3 previous days to moment of taking the drug. To prevent wahalla

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Uzomacharles: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2022
Make I follow this thread
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Raj10(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2022
Werey

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by SenecaTheYonger: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2022
He's not worried about HIV? Gono? Syphillis?

His not even worried about the oga of all, Gonosyphilaids?

Templee333:

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
I wonder why people can't learn to buy and use condoms, if u can't use condoms, buy sugar nylon tripple it and rubber band it at the top and go gently with rush...

Don't come asking for help on how to prevent pregnancy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by GoldSantana: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Postinor-2 to the rescue

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Templee333(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Creamypie:
as e Don reach 24 hers, na postinor 2. Its for 3 straight days action. When runs gels nack from Friday till Monday, them go come take it to erase from 3 previous days to moment of taking the drug. To prevent wahalla
this one dey 4 chemist?
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Quenncee: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Templee333:
foolish boy.

You and your brother nah SAINT OBI, but know where the cunt is located.

Am sure ona do threesomee.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Templee333(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kingjebba:
I wonder why people can't learn to buy and use condoms, if u can't use condoms, buy sugar nylon tripple it and rubber band it at the top and go gently with rush...

Don't come asking for help on how to prevent pregnancy
maybe they think that condom will reduce the pleasure.
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Creamypie(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
Templee333:

this one dey 4 chemist?
just meet guy man chemist man yarn am for one corner, e go produce am immediately
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Templee333(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Quenncee:
foolish boy.
You and your brother nah SAINT OBI, but know where the cunt is located.
Am sure ona do threesomee.
thanks for ur help
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Templee333(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
He's not worried about HIV? Gono? Syphillis?

His not even worried about the oga of all, Gonosyphilaids?

make we settle the belle mata first, after we go come talk sickness own
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Templee333:

maybe they think that condom will reduce the pleasure.

I wonder o
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by InfernoNig: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin. She go get belle. No two ways about am.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by jeromestarks: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why will he fvck if he doesn't want a baby. I don't know what's wrong with these children.
May she get pregnant inshallah.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Templee333(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
jeromestarks:
Why will he fvck if he doesn't want a baby. I don't know what's wrong with these children.
May she get pregnant inshallah.
he bleeped for pleasure not for baby. God is not like u, he understands
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Igbodicool(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
That your brother is fornicator...
And all fornicators are wicked.

There will is no peace for the wicked!
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Templee333(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:
That your brother is fornicator... And all fornicators are wicked.
There will is no peace for the wicked!
wow!
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by luizpippo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Red oil and potash
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Iamicekid(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
If it not up to 3days use “POSTINOR2” but if it more than 3days but not more than a week use “PLANB”

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Templee333(m): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
luizpippo:
Red oil and potash
there is God-o
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by IsellSmartTvs: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
If them like use CR7 advertise Condoms,many goats still won’t buy,I might be included sha

Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Sammy07: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Templee333:

this one dey 4 chemist?

Sure
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by BigYash: 2:28am On Oct 27, 2022
The mugu is not even concerned if he got HIV,staph or hepatitis. Na belle una brain dey first process,meanwhile wetin worst pass belle dey ... I pray she gets pregnant and abortion no work too.. Next time you and your brother go learn to buy Durex Balloon.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by SeniorMan715(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Wow
Templee333:
he bleeped for pleasure not for baby. God is not like u, he understands
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Templee333(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Wow
the thing amazes u, right?
Re: I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please by Nicepoker(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Your brother indeed. Start buying baby items.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / Guys My Friend Is In Love With Three Guys What Should She Do? / Is A Locket An Appropriate Birthday Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.