Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed (46012 Views)

Transfer - Marseille Break Silence On Signing Ronaldo From Man United / EPL: Three Nigerian Stars Sign Deals With Chelsea / See The 3 Clubs Interested In Signing Jose Mourinho After Sacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kajaard:
If I were Ronaldo I would just go and play in the US. Then retire once my contract in the US club expires.

He has nothing to prove to anyone anymore. He has achieved it all.

#RONALDOTHEGOAT cool

oh really, dats wat u would do right, but guess wat u re nt Ronaldo, so shove ur bloody opinon inside ur asshole and shut the hell up
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by famozine1: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
hkidola00:
wetin u dey Yan..I say make ur dwarf win highest goal scorer at Ronaldo's age at that farmer's league or UCL..u dey Yan dust
Bro Ronaldo is a pure sticker u cant compare him to Messi that assist and score goals

1 Like

Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Kajaard: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Heathrow44:

oh really, dats wat u would do right, but guess wat u re nt Ronaldo, so shove ur bloody opinon inside ur asshole and shut the hell up

You are a fool.

Only an illiterate untrained idiot would respond with insults. Bloody fool. In your miserable life don't ever send me a mention ever again.
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by MuMuOnBail: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Side Chick: Why do you like watching football?

MuMuOnBail: Because of Lionel Messi.

Side Chick: Do you love me or Messi?

MuMuOnBail: I'll sale you into prostitution, to buy tickets to go watch Messi in the world again.

I was so privilege to have watched Messi (x3) and Ronaldo (x2) live on the pitch respectively in Spain.

Messi is not a footballer but a football god.
God only refused giving him height to remind us that nothing is perfect on earth.

Mehn. That alien vision is incomparable, He sees where no one is seeing on the pitch, Messi made football so easy that I deceived myself and bought football boots and started training with locals on my street.

Long story short; I ran away within 3 days after having chest, back, leg and even mouth pain.
Na side chick still use Ice and hot water massage my body.

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Omini247: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ten Hag go collect
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by charlesm91(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lashist:
Ronaldo is a great player but truth is most big clubs will prefer a Messi over him at this their ages. Messi not only scores, he is greatest playmaker of all time. Currently he might not a better playmaker than debruyne cus of age but the man is the greatest in all aspect and recent times have shown that...if ronaldo fans disputes this the past years, will they still say it's a lie at this point?? cheesy Messi is a 35yr old player than still does wonders. Ronaldo should just leave Europe and go and collect big salary in MLS. He has been humbled already
Ronaldo at 35 did wonders too, not take anything against Messi
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by dyera(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
osazsky:
Abeg make this idiot go China or America or Australia this goat nor get sense..instead of the chicken to quit when the ovulation was high ,he decided to be fvcing himself around..chicken

He should not have returned to Man U l, he went back and destroyed the legend that he built in Man U.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by ugwuadudave(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Snapchat:

Sporting CP coach said yesterday that they can’t afford Ronaldo’s wage.
grin grin they should work something out o....at least he can play ucl football there sef.
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by tishbite41(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lashist:
Ronaldo is a great player but truth is most big clubs will prefer a Messi over him at this their ages. Messi not only scores, he is greatest playmaker of all time. Currently he might not a better playmaker than debruyne cus of age but the man is the greatest in all aspect and recent times have shown that...if ronaldo fans disputes this the past years, will they still say it's a lie at this point?? cheesy Messi is a 35yr old player than still does wonders. Ronaldo should just leave Europe and go and collect big salary in MLS. He has been humbled already
Funny thing is without Ronaldo no one talks about Messi
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
They should sign Maguire too cool
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Jokerman(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Snapchat:

And that’s the difference between the two: no matter what, Messi never plays bad. He’s a valuable asset in every game and an undroppable team player.

Coming from you wey wan kill Pochettino last season? grin
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Iliveforever(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Did he rejected Man city or was rejected by Man city?

He rejected man city by going for Sir Alex Ferguson’s advice to come back to man utd
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Iliveforever(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Angelfrost:

Then, they will suffer for it!

That's foolishness!

Strike out a player if he is not delivering... Dem nor dey use shame eat poison!

Trust is something we still have to learn from the whites.
At least let him leave.

Liverpool has the history of never forcing any unhappy player stay in the team. Make ur research
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Bahamas95(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
One thing I am very sure of is that he won't leave Europe as long as Messi is still playing. grin........Ronaldo want make Messi retire first before he retire. Or both of dem retire same time.

He wan try prove to everybody say he better pass Messi. His problem is pride.
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Niklaus398:
yet no one knows you because you're useless and inconsequential
for my small circle I'm well recognized
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Iliveforever:

Trust is something we still have to learn from the whites.
At least let him leave.

Liverpool has the history of never forcing any unhappy player stay in the team. Make ur research

I don't understand what you are on about...

No one is forcing Ronaldo to stay against his wish!

Interested clubs should buy out his contract or he should do that himself (some desperate players do that)!

Not blackmailing a club to let you go for free when you are clearly under contract!

You should learn proper business from the whites!
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by GreatrAnalyst: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
KennethEnyi:
See the useless clubs that are waiting to sign this guy after coming from premier league “big 5”
His career is really going DOWNHILL!!!!

He has done his best.
He loves the game, plus the ego.
There's hardly any legend like him that played for this long. Pele, Ronaldo, Maradona, Zidane, name it

NB: Maradona retired at age 37, while Pele at 36.
Ronaldo likes breaking records, he might be thinking of retiring at 39,40... grin
May be
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Niklaus398: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
for my small circle I'm well recognized
yet irrelevant. CR7 is known round the world and respected. Even by world leaders. But you that isn't even respected by your boss and yet you can insult. Foolish Goat. Even though I don't like messi, I have never ever insulted him. I keep my thought about him to my self. I admire him and I even believe he is.the better player between him and Ronaldo but CBoy remains my Goat doesn't mean I will insult Messi like u insulted Ronaldo. May God punish you
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Niklaus398:
yet irrelevant. CR7 is known round the world and respected. Even by world leaders. But you that isn't even respected by your boss and yet you can insult. Foolish Goat. Even though I don't like messi, I have never ever insulted him. I keep my thought about him to my self. I admire him and I even believe he is.the better player between him and Ronaldo but CBoy remains my Goat doesn't mean I will insult Messi like u insulted Ronaldo. May God punish you
see where ur head dey go. Where did I insult him?! Im even encouraging him to reduce his pride. Who doesn't know he is not popular...if not are we going to deliberate about him.

Lastly anything about you guys that love Ronaldo so much always think the person advising him is a Messi fan

I even dey yab Messi pass Ronaldo
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by phemmyfour: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
shocked

Is this what they have reduced this legend to? No naw embarassed
He didn't respect himself.

Henry almost disgrace himself when he returned to Arsenal
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Iamthoney(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lashist:
What is Debruyne stats so far this season and what’s Messi’s? Messi has more goals and assists than him this season. Messi creates more big chance than him and Messi influence the game more than him even at his present age. No player in Europe top 5 league has more man of the match award than Messi this season and he also has the highest rating too
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by emmakudos(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
He's not yet ready ready to leave the face of a bigger competition. Mere looking at him, you'll see the passion and zeal blazing hot. Just that he's not so lucky in Manchester United. Most especially, in a situation that Man United is rebuilding a team that has been in shambles in years. Other big club would have been the best option for him before he got himself in Old Trafford.

Poor lad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by waja(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
cocoboss:
Ronaldo will never play for any of this clubs they don’t fit his status there is no competition there once he tries it .... he has left the competition forever
. You are right.
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Niklaus398: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
see where ur head dey go. Where did I insult him?! Im even encouraging him to reduce his pride. Who doesn't know he is not popular...if not are we going to deliberate about him.

Lastly anything about you guys that love Ronaldo so much always think the person advising him is a Messi fan

I even dey yab Messi pass Ronaldo
well maybe I made a mistake. Thought u did and for that I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Numerouno94(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Angelfrost:
See how I rushed in hoping to see names like:

Napoli
Bayern
Barcelona
Dortmund
Chelsea
Madrid
Etc...

According to fanboys, they were fighting for his signature, ready to pay above and beyond, but United and Ten Hag 'stubbornly' refused to release him!
I Neva knew Angelfrost has some iota of violence in him. Kikikikiki grin grin
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Johevob: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
okkk
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by SPAMBOX7: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
phemmyfour:
He didn't respect himself.

Henry almost disgrace himself when he returned to Arsenal
Lies. So returning to one's old club is disrespecting one's sef
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Numerouno94:

I Neva knew Angelfrost has some iota of violence in him. Kikikikiki grin grin

Boss, the violence is not exactly from me o!

Just see what I just saw on Goal.com! As in, even his boyhood club! tongue

Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by phemmyfour: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Lies. So returning to one's old club is disrespecting one's sef
Returning when your feet are gone is a call for disgrace.

When Drogba returned to Chelsea, he didn't spent more than a season cos he understood time n season.

EPL no be seresere

Paul scholes came out of retirement, spent a season and retired honorably without staining his legendary status
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
ugwuadudave:

Now it is ''....person wey dey play with mbappe and neymar, why he no go play well...''
IF Messy were a pathetic footballer, it would've been very difficult to play alongside mbappe and neymar jnr because the competition is high. Ronaldo has no competitor and if he is still in a quality form, it is expected he should've out-number mess's stats this season. Summerily, ronaldo is gone and mess will break every records in football.
Re: EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed by SPAMBOX7: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
phemmyfour:
Returning when your feet are gone is a call for disgrace.

When Drogba returned to Chelsea, he didn't spent more than a season cos he understood time n season.

EPL no be seresere

Paul scholes came out of retirement, spent a season and retired honorably without staining his legendary status
So why is Henry an exception? Cos he also spend only a season if not half of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? / Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos) / Bet9ja Introduce Zoom Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.