Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. (34818 Views)

Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One / Help Needed On HIV Exposure / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hello everyone. I need help. Around May 2022, I had a fling with a girl. We had what I couldn't even call sex in the real sense of it. It happened that I tried to insert my penis but the tip of my penis only touched her vagina opening, it appeared to me like I never even penetrated in the real sense of it and even if I had penetrated it still would have been only the tip touching the vagina for less than 10 seconds but there was no thrush at all as I didn't deep it in

Also the girl was trying to sit in me and ride and in the process my penis could have touched the vagina opening with an actual thrush again and there were lot of deep kisses and sucking.

A few weeks later, exactly 2 weeks I started feeling sick with headache and two days later, I had fever, my body was hot and I was feeling cold, I took anti malaria injection and also took ciprofloxacin and amoxilin. I got better.

But by the fifth day I noticed my neck was swelling, at the back of my neck on the right side, it was towards the back. And the next day I had some sort of sore throat, it wasnt actually feeling sore, but it felt like something was blocking the throat. I also started noticing muscle tingling and pain Iin my hand and leg.

After 2 weeks I noticed rashes on my forehead, it looked like acne or pimples (I will add a picture), I applied anti bacteria and a it fungal cream and it vanished and turned to dark spots on my face.

About a month later I was seriously sick with fever, headache, cough that refused to go, I had to go to a hospital where test was carried out and I was told I had an infection slcoa my white blood count was 11700 microliter and I was admininstered with Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim which worked well cos in the space of 2 hours I was relieved and all the symptoms disappeared.

I then went to use ciprofloxacin again and I started developing rashes on my forehead again, I used the same cream and it turned to dark spots. After the whole thing I started feeling very hot around my neck and chest every morning and it only reduces anytime and walk around or Jog, there was no sweat whatsoever.

I haven't tested yet cos I believe my risk is such a low risk, some even said I had no risk but I have kept having panic attacks evevrythime and I am also scared of running a test.

Please Doctors in the house what infection could it be and what are the odds that it could be HIV under such circumstances?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by xipacec672: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wen u go hospital why u no do hiv test

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
xipacec672:
Wen u go hospital why u no do hiv test
The hospital lab scientists only conducted Malaria and blood count based on my symptoms that day.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Chnbanc: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
One of the first sign of HIV is tuberculosis...
And mouth ulcer.
If you don't have any of the above
There you are free from the virus.
U just dey panic unnecessarily

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Foodie1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lol, HIV is not easy to catch...it could be Other type of infection...do you have any sore, or open wound around your penis?

51 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by ibechris(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2022
U have been overwhelmed by negative thoughts.

Stop it and be focused.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by BigYash: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Her husband for the other side don table op matter. I doubt if its HIV.. But try to visit the hospital, and don't forget mountain of fire too.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Foodie1:
Lol, hiv is not easy to catch...it could be Other type of infection...do you have any sore, or open wound around your penis?
Not at all.
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by inoki247: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2022
lol help bawo na we help u put ur thing inside ni undecided undecided undecided

When you dey carry ur sef go where u no know wu u call...

Oga locate the nearest hospital to get the help you seek for....

12 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Abfinest007(m): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Childish I swear. This kind of insensitive post shouldn't make front page.if not for the funny comments I would have deactivated my account long ago

Guy go and do a proper test and who told you is HIV. HIV takes 2-3 months B4 u can experience d symptoms

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by MorataFC: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Hmmm
Ok
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Slurity(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2022
You may not have rest of mind until you do the test. The panic is just too much. Even with HIV, you still have life. Stop panicking joor

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Abikoko9: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2022
grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by chris4gold(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Oyo ni everybody wa...beni mo wi fun e grin

On your own grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by MansoryMX(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Nigerian girls too carry infections! They hardly bath and will wash and wear one pant for 2-3 months and be using phones that cost half a million and wearing on empty head hair that cost quarter of a million.

That was how my guy use his preek cap rub one fine girl VJ to stimulate her before he wear condom and knack only for her to give her horrible infection! He even passed to his own wife unknowingly cheesy.

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Jokerman(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Lol... go for test.

If you are positive, its not the end of the world, but your world won't be the same anymore

If negative, thank God and stop fornication....

God will see you through bro...

9 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Curious345: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Hnmm.

Ok Grumio drop the lady pics , that will be fine
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by fastseo: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2022

Chnbanc:
One of the first sign of HIV is tuberculosis...
And mouth ulcer.
If you don't have any of the above
There you are free from the virus.
U just dey panic unnecessarily

You are wrong. Opp go for full test and check for the virus. Early detection is a key to saving your vital organs and overall health.

The earlier the better.

I know someone who recently tested positive few months back.. Someone of 26 years old. But its not a death sentence.

All this nacking, flexing make we de calm down cos disease full some women n men body 'it won't show cos they are on full drugs or its in early stages

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Boyooosa(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Which one is making out again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Light78: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Abstinence is your best option. HIV is difficult to contract because of temperature.

If you two spend hours exchanging fluid, and she has it, you are likely to contract the dam virus.

Surface contract is about 0.001% because it's inactive outside of its host in seconds.

You have to watch out for mucus membrane.

Your penis and her vagina has mucus membrane. If her fluid touches the tip of your cock, you are also likely to get infected if she doesn't take her dose or has a low CD4 c.

You guys should hustle and leave woman.

Sex should be for the married ones.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by FactBoyz: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Firstcitizen: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2022
You have a very low chance of catching HIV on first encounter. About 0.11% as the insertive partner. Get some sleep and test for STD's

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by CeeJeckydivah: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Hehe grin
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by zedegit: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2022
vg
Grumio:
Hello everyone. I need help. Around May 2022, I had a fling with a girl. We had what I couldn't even call sex in the real sense of it. It happened that I tried to insert my penis but the tip of my penis only touched her vagina opening, it appeared to me like I never even penetrated in the real sense of it and even if I had penetrated it still would have been only the tip touching the vagina for less than 10 seconds but there was no thrush at all as I didn't deep it in

Also the girl was trying to sit in me and ride and in the process my penis could have touched the vagina opening with an actual thrush again and there were lot of deep kisses and sucking.

A few weeks later, exactly 2 weeks I started feeling sick with headache and two days later, I had fever, my body was hot and I was feeling cold, I took anti malaria injection and also took ciprofloxacin and amoxilin. I got better.

But by the fifth day I noticed my neck was swelling, at the back of my neck on the right side, it was towards the back. And the next day I had some sort of sore throat, it wasnt actually feeling sore, but it felt like something was blocking the throat. I also started noticing muscle tingling and pain Iin my hand and leg.

After 2 weeks I noticed rashes on my forehead, it looked like acne or pimples (I will add a picture), I applied anti bacteria and a it fungal cream and it vanished and turned to dark spots on my face.

About a month later I was seriously sick with fever, headache, cough that refused to go, I had to go to a hospital where test was carried out and I was told I had an infection slcoa my white blood count was 11700 microliter and I was admininstered with Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim which worked well cos in the space of 2 hours I was relieved and all the symptoms disappeared.

I then went to use ciprofloxacin again and I started developing rashes on my forehead again, I used the same cream and it turned to dark spots. After the whole thing I started feeling very hot around my neck and chest every morning and it only reduces anytime and walk around or Jog, there was no sweat whatsoever.

I haven't tested yet cos I believe my risk is such a low risk, some even said I had no risk but I have kept having panic attacks evevrythime and I am also scared of running a test.

Please Doctors in the house what infection could it be and what are the odds that it could be HIV under such circumstances?
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Nemesis0147(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2022
You Bleep abi you no Bleep?
Which one is that you tried to penetrate and it was only the tip,,,she tried to ride you na still only tip....HOW?

76 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Delivered In Jos Die (graphic Pictures) / Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) / Milky "Garri" Discharge Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.