Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. (34813 Views)

Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One / Help Needed On HIV Exposure / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by tpapi: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2022
ahnie:
Who else noticed the too must usage of**thrust**penis**vagina**tip**riding?

Op be making someone be squirting anyhow grin
the fear of hiv no allow d guy get himself
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by NohurryInLife: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2022
You no get HIV ahbeg. Firstly, na your head and mind dey even bring out all these symptoms you're experiencing.

But still, go hospital or na LAB make them run you better STDs & STIs test so your mind go fit settle. Next time dey rubber up ahbeg. How you go allow 5 or 10 minutes enjoyment dey mess your daily affairs up??

And next time, dey try dey straightforward. Person no dey lie 4 who go safe ahm. Which one be na just the tip, you no enter, na she bn dey untop, na just rub you rub ahm, you no thrust??

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Kazeem47(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2022
Nemesis0147:
You Bleep abi you no Bleep?
Which one is that you tried to penetrate and it was only the tip,,,she tried to ride you na still only tip....HOW?
e be like NEMESIS don catch up with OP grin
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by stano2(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2022
Foodie1:
Lol, hiv is not easy to catch...it could be Other type of infection...do you have any sore, or open wound around your penis?
open wound before the sex or after?
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Srii: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2022
Grumio:
Hello everyone.
Go for hepatitis B test.
If posive, eat right, do enough exercise and rest.

Go and do it again after 6 months.
You might be +ve or - ve.
If positive after 6months , you are chronic.
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by lereinter(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Go do hiv test

All this epistle are unnecessary

HIV isn't the end of life, advancement has been made in its treatment
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Rahkman: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2022
Just imagine person no even knack babe come collect HIV grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by tabaralph: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2022
Grumio:
Not at all.
Buy one satchet of original septrin tablet, 2 in the morning and 2at night to clear your throat, the girl has yeast infection and your suck her you got yeast infection , my advice is for you to stop sucking all these unhygienic toto and always use prevention
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by sammirano: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2022
Eh God oo. Man thinks laws are made for God, lolz. They help man navigate the world successfully. Now you have invited evil unto yourself over a fling you will forget, what do you gain?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Vickysplash224: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Rahkman:
Just imagine person no even knack babe come collect HIV grin grin
is not only wen u ave sex dat u can contact hiv there are other means too like sharing of razor,needle nd so on
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by 4ward4: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Chnbanc:
One of the first sign of HIV is tuberculosis...
And mouth ulcer.
If you don't have any of the above
There you are free from the virus.
U just dey panic unnecessarily

Why u dey lie, tuberculosis isn't the first sign. Tuberculosis stage is very close to Aids.
Tuberculosis on it's own is a different infection but can easily be contracted by a person with a low immunity level and that is HIV , and the contraction isn't immediately. It is until the immune have been badly damaged and this can happen within 3 yrs of contracting the virus. But as you know, individuals varies.
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by websitegurufix: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Bro hiv is not easy to catch like that.... Your mind is playing games on you...

We can design logistics/shipping site, Financial site, Loan website, Investment website, company website, Lawyer website and many more...

WHATSAPP ME ON +234814245878,+2348084808225
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2022
The tip of your what only touched her what? How sure are you, does your dick or her puna have sonar, or penetration detector?

Probably slept with a marine agent like this one.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Tunagee(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2022
MansoryMX:
Nigerian girls too carry infections! They hardly bath and will wash and wear one pant for 2-3 months and be using phones that cost half a million and wearing on empty head hair that cost quarter of a million.

That was how my guy use his preek cap rub one fine girl VJ to stimulate her before he wear condom and knack only for her to give her horrible infection! He even passed to his own wife unknowingly cheesy.

Particularly the ewedu tribe girls
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by staga: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2022
Chnbanc:
And mouth ulcer.

Wrong. Opportunistic infections only come about when the immune system has been destroyed, so TB CANNOT be a first sign of HIV.
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Slimm01: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Ha! You have Made love to a lady who has a spiritual husband. Those are the symptoms that comes with the act. Pls go to a powerful man of God for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by alfsalami: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2022
It's the girl who need to rush for test to check if you've given her hiv
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Lepon02: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Grumio:
Hello everyone. I need help. Around May 2022, I had a fling with a girl. We had what I couldn't even call sex in the real sense of it. It happened that I tried to insert my penis but the tip of my penis only touched her vagina opening, it appeared to me like I never even penetrated in the real sense of it and even if I had penetrated it still would have been only the tip touching the vagina for less than 10 seconds but there was no thrush at all as I didn't deep it in

Also the girl was trying to sit in me and ride and in the process my penis could have touched the vagina opening with an actual thrush again and there were lot of deep kisses and sucking.

A few weeks later, exactly 2 weeks I started feeling sick with headache and two days later, I had fever, my body was hot and I was feeling cold, I took anti malaria injection and also took ciprofloxacin and amoxilin. I got better.

But by the fifth day I noticed my neck was swelling, at the back of my neck on the right side, it was towards the back. And the next day I had some sort of sore throat, it wasnt actually feeling sore, but it felt like something was blocking the throat. I also started noticing muscle tingling and pain Iin my hand and leg.

After 2 weeks I noticed rashes on my forehead, it looked like acne or pimples (I will add a picture), I applied anti bacteria and a it fungal cream and it vanished and turned to dark spots on my face.

About a month later I was seriously sick with fever, headache, cough that refused to go, I had to go to a hospital where test was carried out and I was told I had an infection slcoa my white blood count was 11700 microliter and I was admininstered with Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim which worked well cos in the space of 2 hours I was relieved and all the symptoms disappeared.

I then went to use ciprofloxacin again and I started developing rashes on my forehead again, I used the same cream and it turned to dark spots. After the whole thing I started feeling very hot around my neck and chest every morning and it only reduces anytime and walk around or Jog, there was no sweat whatsoever.

I haven't tested yet cos I believe my risk is such a low risk, some even said I had no risk but I have kept having panic attacks evevrythime and I am also scared of running a test.

Please Doctors in the house what infection could it be and what are the odds that it could be HIV under such circumstances?

Aaaah.

Oriburuku ti ba e ooo.

Ti e ti ta.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by MansoryMX(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Tunagee:

Particularly the ewedu tribe girls

Now adays it’s all tribe. Cities girls as they popularly call themselves
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by GodisFirst: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Op, since it is just the tip, please go for HIV test and report back so that we will also be convinced that just the tip will or will not lead to HIV positive.
Then after the test, if you are negative and you want to misbehave again, next time don't stop at the tip, ensure that you get to the Root so that when you start seeing the symptoms, you will not need to panic as you will be rest assured that you really entered and got to the root and will have no need for test.
These days, we are not worrying about people who want to kill themselves because our concern is more on the many who want to live but the evil people are going after them, kidnapping and killing them.

If you are tired of your life, instead of wasting it, you can convert the life into something very lucrative that will even attract some praises to you as a legacy that you will leave behind.
You can do so by going after these killers and kidnappers, find out their hide outs, kill them all or expose them to the public and you will be celebrated and appreciated, but if you die in the process, you have nothing to lose after all you were already planning to kill yourself, after all all die na die.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Funflipper: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2022
Grumio:
Hello everyone. I need help. Around May 2022, I had a fling with a girl. We had what I couldn't even call sex in the real sense of it. It happened that I tried to insert my penis but the tip of my penis only touched her vagina opening, it appeared to me like I never even penetrated in the real sense of it and even if I had penetrated it still would have been only the tip touching the vagina for less than 10 seconds but there was no thrush at all as I didn't deep it in

Also the girl was trying to sit in me and ride and in the process my penis could have touched the vagina opening with an actual thrush again and there were lot of deep kisses and sucking.

A few weeks later, exactly 2 weeks I started feeling sick with headache and two days later, I had fever, my body was hot and I was feeling cold, I took anti malaria injection and also took ciprofloxacin and amoxilin. I got better.

But by the fifth day I noticed my neck was swelling, at the back of my neck on the right side, it was towards the back. And the next day I had some sort of sore throat, it wasnt actually feeling sore, but it felt like something was blocking the throat. I also started noticing muscle tingling and pain Iin my hand and leg.

After 2 weeks I noticed rashes on my forehead, it looked like acne or pimples (I will add a picture), I applied anti bacteria and a it fungal cream and it vanished and turned to dark spots on my face.

About a month later I was seriously sick with fever, headache, cough that refused to go, I had to go to a hospital where test was carried out and I was told I had an infection slcoa my white blood count was 11700 microliter and I was admininstered with Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim which worked well cos in the space of 2 hours I was relieved and all the symptoms disappeared.

I then went to use ciprofloxacin again and I started developing rashes on my forehead again, I used the same cream and it turned to dark spots. After the whole thing I started feeling very hot around my neck and chest every morning and it only reduces anytime and walk around or Jog, there was no sweat whatsoever.

I haven't tested yet cos I believe my risk is such a low risk, some even said I had no risk but I have kept having panic attacks evevrythime and I am also scared of running a test.

Please Doctors in the house what infection could it be and what are the odds that it could be HIV under such circumstances?

Are your lymph nodes inflamed? You need to check your jaw, below your armpits and groin. If they are inflamed, your guess is as good as mine. HIV!
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by OfofoNigeria: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2022
Stupid idiot abusing antibiotics anyhow. Go and check the side effects of ciprofloxacin and see how you are slowly killing yourself

IMPORTANT WARNING:
Taking ciprofloxacin increases the risk that you will develop tendinitis (swelling of a fibrous tissue that connects a bone to a muscle) or have a tendon rupture (tearing of a fibrous tissue that connects a bone to a muscle) during your treatment or for up to several months afterward. These problems may affect tendons in your shoulder, your hand, the back of your ankle, or in other parts of your body. Tendinitis or tendon rupture may happen to people of any age, but the risk is highest in people over 60 years of age. Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had a kidney, heart, or lung transplant; kidney disease; a joint or tendon disorder such as rheumatoid arthritis (a condition in which the body attacks its own joints, causing pain, swelling, and loss of function); or if you participate in regular physical activity. Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are taking oral or injectable steroids such as dexamethasone, methylprednisolone (Medrol), or prednisone (Rayos). If you experience any of the following symptoms of tendinitis, stop taking ciprofloxacin, rest, and call your doctor immediately: pain, swelling, tenderness, stiffness, or difficulty in moving a muscle. If you experience any of the following symptoms of tendon rupture, stop taking ciprofloxacin and get emergency medical treatment: hearing or feeling a snap or pop in a tendon area, bruising after an injury to a tendon area, or inability to move or to bear weight on an affected area.

Taking ciprofloxacin may cause changes in sensation and nerve damage that may not go away even after you stop taking ciprofloxacin. This damage may occur soon after you begin taking ciprofloxacin. Tell your doctor if you have ever had peripheral neuropathy (a type of nerve damage that causes tingling, numbness, and pain in the hands and feet). If you experience any of the following symptoms, stop taking ciprofloxacin and call your doctor immediately: numbness, tingling, pain, burning, or weakness in the arms or legs; or a change in your ability to feel light touch, vibrations, pain, heat, or cold.

Taking ciprofloxacin may affect your brain or nervous system and cause serious side effects. This can occur after the first dose of ciprofloxacin. Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had seizures, epilepsy, cerebral arteriosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels in or near the brain that can lead to stroke or ministroke), stroke, changed brain structure, or kidney disease. If you experience any of the following symptoms, stop taking ciprofloxacin and call your doctor immediately: seizures; tremors; dizziness; lightheadedness; headaches that won't go away (with or without blurred vision); difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep; nightmares; not trusting others or feeling that others want to hurt you; hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist); thoughts or actions towards hurting or killing yourself; feeling restless, anxious, nervous, depressed, memory changes, or confused, or other changes in your mood or behavior.

Taking ciprofloxacin may worsen muscle weakness in people with myasthenia gravis (a disorder of the nervous system that causes muscle weakness) and cause severe difficulty breathing or death. Tell your doctor if you have myasthenia gravis. Your doctor may tell you not to take ciprofloxacin. If you have myasthenia gravis and your doctor tells you that you should take ciprofloxacin, call your doctor immediately if you experience muscle weakness or difficulty breathing during your treatment.

Talk to your doctor about the risks of taking ciprofloxacin.

Your doctor or pharmacist will give you the manufacturer's patient information sheet (Medication Guide) when you begin treatment with ciprofloxacin. Read the information carefully and ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions. You can also visit the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) website (http://www.fda.gov/Drugs) or the manufacturer's website to obtain the Medication Guide.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by GraceunIimtedd: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2022
Light78:
Abstinence is your best option. HIV is difficult to contract because of temperature.

If you two spend hours exchanging fluid, and she has it, you are likely to contract the dam virus.

Surface contract is about 0.001% because it's inactive outside of its host in seconds.

You have to watch out for mucus membrane.

Your penis and her vagina has mucus membrane. If her fluid touches the tip of your cock, you are also likely to get infected if she doesn't take her dose or has a low CD4 c.

You guys should hustle and leave woman.

Sex should be for the married ones.
nice one there boss
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Sirchiboy: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:
undecided
Why didn't you guys like condom na

Do you like it when guy use cd on you?
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2022
Some people dey sleep with anything wey come their way , some don pass there go ..
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by BABAawoo47: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Grumio:

swelling is almost certainly HIV... just go and do test
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by GraceunIimtedd: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Elsueno:
grin

This is a problem strictly for fornicatorsgrin grin

LMAO!!!

Once in a while, when we resupply some hospital stocks, I make sure, i go look around where HIV/AIDS people dey do long as lines while hiding thier faces to collect medication...it strengthens my resolve to prevent my prick 4rm any sort of penetrations grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by CSTRR: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2022
It is suicide to bang without condom if you are living in VI, Lekki, apapa,Ikoyi and ajah.

Those high brow areas of lagos have very high rate of HIV infection.
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by GraceunIimtedd: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Deblow:

Sure! HIV isn't that easy to contract. If you don't have an open wound on your manhood or you keep thrusting in a very tight and dry vagina of a carrier which might bruise your penis, thereby making it possible for the virus to gain access to your bloodstream via the open bruises, man, you are covered. One of the earliest signs of HIV infection is Kaposis Sarcoma a swelling in the oral cavity. This rashes on your forehead is atypical of HIV rashes, and besides, rashes come rather much later in the course of manifestation of the infection. Rashes usually come with full blown AIDS. Man, you are covered but why not reduce the risk by doing protected sex instead of the flesh to flesh thing?
i heard cowgirl style is the easiest way to contract HIV from an infected lady
Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2022
U EE very ignorant. Those are late signs of hiv turning to AIDS.
Chnbanc:
And mouth ulcer.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Do not Google the symptoms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by GraceunIimtedd: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2022
tellwisdom:
The reason you felt this way was becos u piled up too much of soured spermatozoon. The effect is what you are seeing now, after excreting them out of your body. Abeg, buy me beer for this golden info.
just like this my useless girlfriend wey i dey date dey tell me no sex till marriage.
and since 2017 i never knack ooo.
when she visited me last time Konji wan kill me i almost force myself in, common breast she no gree make person suck.
this life no balance.
wet dreams every night and there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Delivered In Jos Die (graphic Pictures) / Man Commits Suicide In Katsina (Photo) / Milky "Garri" Discharge Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.