Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Can Anyone Help With Network Service Problem And Unlocking Of Lg Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Anyone Help With Network Service Problem And Unlocking Of Lg Phone? (968 Views)

Image of LG Phone With Transparent Body / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help With Network Service Problem And Unlocking Of Lg Phone? by hitsales(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2007
Hello,

Please I'd like to know how I can unlock an LG Phone that has been locked preventing network service from reaching it. Also My SamSung has the same problem having no Network Service in it but it isn't lock. Please anyone who knows about this should please reply or contact me via my signature

God Bless!!

Long Live Nigeria!!!
Re: Can Anyone Help With Network Service Problem And Unlocking Of Lg Phone? by heebakutty: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2012
Hi unlocking via unlock code is the safe way to unlock, so you can try Simpleunlocking.com to get unlock code for your LG mobile and get it unlocked,

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed / I Want To Buy Nokia E 90 / This Is How I Make Free Calls To All Networks:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.