Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? (3039 Views)

Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Most guys can. Don't know how they can sleep with numerous babes while they are only in love with 1. I guess they are good managers of emotions.

I can't cheat on a guy I love. Its only love that can make me enjoy the cuddling anyways. [size=15pt]Besides I can't even date or marry a guy that is not sexy enough for me or arouse me. There is no I go manage or "its better than being alone" but the whole package. [/size]
Hmmmm!. . . . . wink
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Cuddlemii: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2011
dammytex:

Since I'm not a lady, I'd only speak from a guy's point of view.

Maybe what we men call love isn't really love. Maybe it is strong-likeness. This is why it is possible to get intimate pleasures from elsewhere while we spend homely and heartily comfort with our so called love. Cheating to a guy is majorly sex. If the possibility of sex is removed from this world, the word cheat would be removed from the dictionary.

So, to him, he's in love with his wife, fiancee or girlfriend while he can get cheap sex from that LASU girl that is always requesting for recharge cards.
They are just two separate things to him. With his wife, he can share his savings, future plans, dreams, kids, prayers, home, business and even his heart unlike the other temporary girl outside.

But then, my belief is; if he is truly in love (according to the actual context of falling in love), it would be impossible for him to cheat. The true love for his woman would be too much/strong on him to be sexually attracted to someone else. By some strange means, you are just satisfied with whatever you get from her.

And yes it is possible and I also pray I find one.

Brother, you have started again with mentioning schools & generalizing. Come do you open skirts based on the school the babe attends ni? If its not Covenant University, Private University, its LASU. Please take your time abeg. Why not just ask for their names instead so you can paste it here rather than store their schools in ur fonebook. se bo se ka yin lara ni yen.
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Cuddlemii: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

Hmmmm!. . . . . wink

Ogini?
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^ e ma kwa ihe echoro! e hun onya, e gae buli kwa? wink
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by dammytex: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Brother, you have started again with mentioning schools & generalizing. Come do you open skirts based on the school the babe attends ni? If its not Covenant University, Private University, its LASU. Please take your time abeg. Why not just ask for their names instead so you can paste it here rather than store their schools in your fonebook. se bo se ka yin lara ni yen.

lol.

cuddles; if I catch you ehn?

How many languages do you speak sef? Thief grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Cuddlemii: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^ e ma kwa ihe echoro! e hun onya, e gae buli kwa? wink

isimebiri gi, isi gbowa gi, onye ala,  ara gbagbuo gi
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Cuddlemii: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2011
dammytex:

lol.

cuddles; if I catch you ehn?

How many languages do you speak sef? Thief grin grin grin grin grin

The same amount as the schools you have been with. But not cheap languages like your random sch selects sha tongue tongue
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by dammytex: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

The same amount as the schools you have been with. But not cheap languages like your random sch selects sha tongue tongue

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm still a virgin.

And no weapon fashioned against me to lose my virginity shall prosper. Not until my wedding night.

Not even you sef. (Anyway you no reach sha) lol
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
dammytex:

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm still a virgin.

And no weapon fashioned against me to lose my virginity shall prosper. Not until my wedding night.

Not even you sef. (Anyway you no reach sha) lol

Guess u r one, because of lack of opposhunity right tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Cuddlemii: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
@dammytex

Very good for you. I cant even near reach sef. Keke re arami. ki lo omode mo. I dnt go beyond cuddling me.

Ok no more derailing. l8r!
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by WPBandit(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
It depends on your intentions. A lot of times cheating has no feelings involved.
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Natasha2(f): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2011
No how can you claim to love someone but still cheat on the person? its just silly
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

isimebiri gi, isi gbowa gi, onye ala,  ara gbagbuo gi
angry angry angry
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Natasha2(f): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^you go wowo eh this one wey you like to vex every time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Cuddlemii: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

angry angry angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2011
angry angry FIRE YOUR IBO TEACHER OR YOU LAND IN HOT SOUP ONE DAY! angry angry
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Tosinville(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2011
Maybe the dude don't know how to Bleep better.
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Cuddlemii: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

angry angry FIRE YOUR IBO TEACHER OR YOU LAND IN HOT SOUP ONE DAY! angry angry

U think its only u dt fires & killz here. Some spies just have code names cool cool cool. I suggest u fire r secret agent with ur archaic Austin powers moves.
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^Whoever spied those tidbit languages and fed them to you wants to put you in trouble! You are LUCKY i am mild tempered! angry angry angry
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Cuddlemii: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
^Never step on a sniper's toes
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
Who be Sniper? grin grin
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

Who be Sniper? grin grin

I go beat u one day angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Cuddlemii: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Thanx jare. will just scream ur name to put him in order. He is being cruel to a lady cry cry cry
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
LesbianBoy:

grin grin grin grin grin Who are you? Dem no tell you say my name na KILLZ? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry You wan DEAD? grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin grin Who are you? Dem no tell you say my name na KILLZ?  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry You wan DEAD? grin grin grin angry angry angry

Stones "S  E  X  doesnt killz"  tissue paper on his forehead and punches him below the belt  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^ E be like say you don forget say i get six pack! grin grin grin ***Gives him an UPPER CUT!!!*** angry angry angry angry
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Fickle(f): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2011
I am married, I love my hubby and I don't cheat on him. I have had it with my hubby on his office desk one evening because we had to wait for the hold up to clear up. He was pounding me so hard that we broke somethings but he later blamed it on the cleaner in their office. I cheat with my hubby. I sometimes remove my wedding ring and travel with him to an hotel and pretend we having an affair. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2011
Fickle:

I am married, I love my hubby and I don't cheat on him. I have had it with my hubby on his office desk one evening because we had to wait for the hold up to clear up. He was pounding me so hard that we broke somethings but he later blamed it on the cleaner in their office. I cheat with my hubby. I sometimes remove my wedding ring and travel with him to an hotel and pretend we having an affair. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by WebSurfer(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2011
you say its possible because you dont know what love really means, its very clear that the girl doesnt know what she wants, that is why shes taking more chances, there is no true love there,
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by WebSurfer(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2011
she might also be the cheap materialistic type and you know what i mean
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Mynd44: 12:55am On Aug 23, 2011
Hey wait I bought tickets to watch you fight so continue your fight jorh
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2011
;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Wishes To My Wife. / Abuja Girls And Shawarma / I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.