Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This (1134 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Financecash: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Peter Obi can't win this, you just have to be sincere with your selves... Tinubu is the only better option.... What you all don't know is that ... If Tinubu does not win then Atiku wins....

All you peter obi supports... You are so funny.. You know why you like to dream something that will never happen... Don't worry I will explain why I said this... Listen... You see this 2023 election is Atiku vs Tinubu... The question I expect you all to ask your selves now is ... If Tinubu does not win who wins... Then definitely Atiku.... My question for you all is 1) Do you want the north to rule again... 2) Do you want the north to rode you of your land and resources...

Now let me talk about Peter Obi... You see, Peter Obi is not bad... But the thing is Peter Obi is just an amateur... Sit yourselves ... I mean be truthful with your selves ( Also Peter Obi supporters) how strong is Peter Obi ready for this election... I mean financially, influencially and politically... You will realise that Peter Obi is nowhere between Atiku and Tinubu.... What I expected you all is support Tinubu, because this man has all already... Tinubu wants to work and he knows he owes Nigeria an apology for bringing a failure to rule us for 8 years.. You think Tinubu does not know why he is praising Buhari... He knows Buhari failed ... But he is doing this to use Buhari to win.... You see what you all don't know is... When one is in sit ( like Buhari ) this is an advantage to Tinubu.. You can never beat a sitting Party ... This is why APC knows they can win this and PDP knows... But you see... Let me let you all know something... Peter Obi trending on social media is a plan from PDP .... They want Peter Obi to trend so that those areas Tinubu suppose to win will be share between Tinubu and Obi... Now me let you know... North ... Huge part is for Atiku... Which Peter Obi can never affect... So if you all that supposed to vote Tinubu votes Peter Obi... Then Atiku wins....

You all need to start thinking unless ... If you don't Atiku will win... Because all of you have been blinded... Peter Obi is not even really known in the north... Peter Obi himself knows that his chances of winning is slim... And it only if miracle takes place... What of if miracle doe not take place... Atiku will win... You all need to be wise... You saw the previous election Buhari vs Atiku .... You saw that it was even a surprise to everyone how Atiku lost to Buhari.... You all need to reason matters and know how prepares and strong the north is for Atiku... We have to vote Tinubu... 1) Because he is the one that can defeat Atiku 2) Tinubu understands Nigeria politics... Even the north knows that.. 3) All this Fulani can't try rubbish if Tinubu is President... Tinubu is a man with action... He does not talk much but put action to whatever he does... Let's vote Tinubu unless if Atiku wins because of your foolishness and thinking Peter Obi will win by miracle... You are preparing Nigeria for another 8 years suffering under Atiku... Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by SolidWind: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
This argument is not about who will win. This argument is about how factual and honest are you in this your post?

Campaign rally has shown that if the election is free and fair, either Obi or Atiku will win. So, why do you claim Tinubu is a greater force than Obi? Tinubu will be a greater force than Obi only if bribery and thugry prevail in the election. If the election is free and fair, the only person who can withstand Obi is Atiku because he is from the North that has high population and northerners often vote with tribalism.

In conclusion, your post implies that leaders should emerge based on how strong they make themselves in the society instead of based on who voters prefer. You are saying that leaders should emerge through the use of force. Those who can manipulate and force voters will win. Those who are gentle should stay out of the game. This is what you are saying. Don't deny it. And this means you are one of the misguided people who use selfishness and other bad ideologies to establish unfairness in the society. You are basically saying that bribery and thugry should remain the political strength in Nigeria.

Obi that is reigning everywhere, you say he is unknown. You also say Obi is weak. Weak in what aspects? Weak in intelligence and outspokenness? The only weakness Obi has is that he is not known for bribery and thugry. Stop beating around the bush, say what is in your mind.

What exactly do you mean by saying Obi is not known in the North? Evidently, people in the North are campaigning for Obi. But you are here claiming people in the North do not know Obi. Are northerners not campaigning for Obi? If you say yes, I will use news, videos and pictures to prove you wrong. If you admit that northerners are campaigning for Obi, why then do you claim Obi is not known in the North?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Financecash: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Your Peter Obi can't win... He can't even challenge Atiku.. Ask youreelf this question... Why did Peter Obi ran to Labour Party... Don't be fooled by PDP plan or should I say strategy to win... Cause if you foolishly vote Peter Obi... You will make it easy for Atiku to win... Which means ... Power remains with the north... Think wisely Nigeria... 8 years no be beans oooo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Laple0541(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Financecash:
Peter Obi can't win this, you just have to be sincere with your selves... Tinubu is the only better option.... What you all don't know is that ... If Tinubu does not win then Atiku wins....

All you peter obi supports... You are so funny.. You know why you like to dream something that will never happen... Don't worry I will explain why I said this... Listen... You see this 2023 election is Atiku vs Tinubu... The question I expect you all to ask your selves now is ... If Tinubu does not win who wins... Then definitely Atiku.... My question for you all is 1) Do you want the north to rule again... 2) Do you want the north to rode you of your land and resources...

Now let me talk about Peter Obi... You see, Peter Obi is not bad... But the thing is Peter Obi is just an amateur... Sit yourselves ... I mean be truthful with your selves ( Also Peter Obi supporters) how strong is Peter Obi ready for this election... I mean financially, influencially and politically... You will realise that Peter Obi is nowhere between Atiku and Tinubu.... What I expected you all is support Tinubu, because this man has all already... Tinubu wants to work and he knows he owes Nigeria an apology for bringing a failure to rule us for 8 years.. You think Tinubu does not know why he is praising Buhari... He knows Buhari failed ... But he is doing this to use Buhari to win.... You see what you all don't know is... When one is in sit ( like Buhari ) this is an advantage to Tinubu.. You can never beat a sitting Party ... This is why APC knows they can win this and PDP knows... But you see... Let me let you all know something... Peter Obi trending on social media is a plan from PDP .... They want Peter Obi to trend so that those areas Tinubu suppose to win will be share between Tinubu and Obi... Now me let you know... North ... Huge part is for Atiku... Which Peter Obi can never affect... So if you all that supposed to vote Tinubu votes Peter Obi... Then Atiku wins....

You all need to start thinking unless ... If you don't Atiku will win... Because all of you have been blinded... Peter Obi is not even really known in the north... Peter Obi himself knows that his chances of winning is slim... And it only if miracle takes place... What of if miracle doe not take place... Atiku will win... You all need to be wise... You saw the previous election Buhari vs Atiku .... You saw that it was even a surprise to everyone how Atiku lost to Buhari.... You all need to reason matters and know how prepares and strong the north is for Atiku... We have to vote Tinubu... 1) Because he is the one that can defeat Atiku 2) Tinubu understands Nigeria politics... Even the north knows that.. 3) All this Fulani can't try rubbish if Tinubu is President... Tinubu is a man with action... He does not talk much but put action to whatever he does... Let's vote Tinubu unless if Atiku wins because of your foolishness and thinking Peter Obi will win by miracle... You are preparing Nigeria for another 8 years suffering under Atiku... Thanks

My friend, 98% of yèébo people will rather allow Atiku to win than seeing BAT emerging. They hate anything Yoruba from the days of Zik and they hate Tinubu more because of his political knowledge and influence. Obi is just a commedian with senseless followers, even some of his supporters support him because they see others doing so. One thing I agreed with you is that if BAT did not win, Atiku will win and that may likely break the country though Flàtinos will be happy to see that because that has always been their plan but they will likely suffer it more due to their widespread across the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by SolidWind: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Laple0541:

My friend, 98% of yèébo people will rather allow Atiku to win than seeing BAT emerging. They hate anything Yoruba from the days of Zik and they hate Tinubu more because of his political knowledge and influence. Obi is just a commedian with senseless followers, even some of his supporters support him because they see others doing so. One thing I agreed with you is that if BAT did not win, Atiku will win and that may likely break the country though Flàtinos will be happy to see that because that has always been their plan but they will likely suffer it more due to their widespread across the country.
Do not try to change the topic. The post says Obi is weak and unknown. Explain how Obi is weak and unknown.

By the time you do it, I will then disgrace you by proving to you that Igbo people do not vote with tribalism. But first of all, I challenge you to be specific to explain how Obi is weak and unknown.

11 Likes

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Laple0541(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:
Do not try to change the topic. The post says Obi is weak and unknown. Explain how Obi is weak and unknown.

In as much I am not the author of the post, i agreed truly that Obi is weak. Why couldn't he wait till the end of the primaries in PDP before Japaing? That distinguishes people like Wike from Obi the chicken hearted politician. Did you remember what Anambra people called him as a governor? A woman, cos he talks and even acts like one. Some even called him Adaobi (girls name) to depict his weaknesses. A person like that is feeble minded and does not have what it takes to rule a country like Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by unclejb2(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Financecash:

I stopped reading when I discovered that the op is a paid urchin

2 Likes

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by mrvitalis(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Financecash:
Your Peter Obi can't win... He can't even challenge Atiku.. Ask youreelf this question... Why did Peter Obi ran to Labour Party... Don't be fooled by PDP plan or should I say strategy to win... Cause if you foolishly vote Peter Obi... You will make it easy for Atiku to win... Which means ... Power remains with the north... Think wisely Nigeria... 8 years no be beans oooo....
So your point is we should vote Tinubu ? Let me come and grant 5 interviews live ones to convince us

Is that too hard ?

3 Likes

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by SolidWind: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Laple0541:

In as much I am not the author of the post, i agreed truly that Obi is weak. Why couldn't he wait till the end of the primaries in PDP before Japaing? That distinguishes people like Wike from Obi the chicken hearted politician. Did you remember what Anambra people called him as a governor? A woman, cos he talk and even act like one. Some even called him Adaobi (girls) to depict his weaknesses. A person like that is feeble minded and does not have what it takes to rule a country like Nigeria.
You have further proven me right. When you say Obi is weak, you simply mean he runs away from bribery and thugry. Obi left PDP because it became a game of who would offer money for the ticket and who would prioritize the interest of party cabals.

For sane people, political strength lies in how a politician utilizes public funds and how transparent the politician is in his office. Obi utilized funds well and was transparent.

But for misguided people like you, political strength lies in how a politician fights political opponents. This is why you claim Obi is weak. You say he is weak because he is not fighting Atiku the way Wike does. Obi's goal is to serve Nigeria masses. And he can do it in any party. He must not be under PDP to do it. That is why he left PDP. But you see it as weakness.

If not lack of bribery and thugry records, what exactly do you mean when you claim Obi is weak? Are Atiku and Tinubu healthier than Obi? Are they more educated than Obi? Do they do better than Obi in public speaking? Do they have more people than Obi at political rallies? Do they defeat Obi in online polls?

Be specific to say what Obi's weakness is.

It is not enough to agree with someone. Try to prove what you agree with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by mrvitalis(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Laple0541:

Igbos hate Yoruba they gave abiola 45% even when their son was give to abiola opponent

Yorubas love Igbos name and Igbo man that has gotten 5% vote in any Yoruba state

5 Likes

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by ResidentSnitch(f): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
This must be the silliest thrash I've ever read.

2 Likes

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
This must be the silliest thrash I've ever read.

grin

I am beginning to believe that truly some people are zombie to others.

Imagine what a graduate wrote.

3 Likes

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
You support Tinubu because in your mind he is likely to win. Another doesn't have a chance because you don't see him winning.

2 Likes

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Laple0541(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Igbos hate Yoruba they gave abiola 45% even when their son was give to abiola opponent

Yorubas love Igbos name and Igbo man that has gotten 5% vote in any Yoruba state

Which 45%? Perhaps you meant in Igbo states and even as at that, 45% is not a pass mark in an election between two political parties (SDP & NRC). And by the way, Abiola got that due to his financial supports and contributions to S/E and not because an average Igboman likes him as a Yoruba.

For the highlighted, you need to first name the Igboman that had contested on that level first, afterall the Yorubas can vote for you if you are not contesting. Igbo people prefer to campaign for Atiku, Jonathan etc so why asking the Yorubas to give supports when you don't even have a candidate?

1 Like

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by MrColdsweat: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubu is a dictator, a crook, a criminal, a drug baron, a compulsive liar etc. In a sane society, he should be behind bars.
Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by bishopkay: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dead hogwash. Gibberish! If Peter "can't win", you should be happy instead of disturbing us with your regurgitated nonsense! Shouldn't you?

How many threads have you created about Kwakwanso? How many threads have you made about Sowore, the SDP guys and others?
You have to know that we've moved past this psychological warfare nonsense so dead this rubbish! Rest! Rest! Rest!

3 Likes

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by limeta(f): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Laple0541:

In as much I am not the author of the post, i agreed truly that Obi is weak. Why couldn't he wait till the end of the primaries in PDP before Japaing? That distinguishes people like Wike from Obi the chicken hearted politician. Did you remember what Anambra people called him as a governor? A woman, cos he talk and even act like one. Some even called him Adaobi (girls) to depict his weaknesses. A person like that is feeble minded and does not have what it takes to rule a country like Nigeria.

In as much I am not the author of the post, i agreed truly that Obi is weak. Why couldn't he wait till the end of the primaries in PDP before Japaing? That distinguishes people like Wike from Obi the chicken hearted politician

Wow how you call strength weakness
Obi left PDP and today more popular than APC and PDP and you call that weakness are you for real .
Any way yoruba Muslim and rubbish i let it go .
Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Masterclass32: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Such a waste of time reading this crap.
Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Efuaye(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
You people are running out of gas for what to say about Peter Obi. From "he is structureless to he can't win"!

He will win and we will deploy all resources to see him win

2 Likes

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Iliveforever(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Stopped reading ur nonsense after the first line.

If truly Peter Obi cannot win and it’s Tinubu who will will, why not go and start celebrating and leave us alone?

1 Like

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by paramakina202: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Financecash:

Why do you bother so much about Peter Obi since you know he can't win but Tinubu who is not fit both physically and mentally can win abi I pity Nigerians with their tribal mentality.
Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by kolaaderin: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Laple0541:

we will definitely be glad to send all of them packing to their new country without a single mercy. Once the country breaks, we will only give them 1 month to apply for western visa or be declared illegal immigrant with zero access to any government intervention.
They are already bringing doom Upon themselves.

4 Likes

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Rich4god(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lol .... He said Fulani can't try rubbish if Tinubu wins ... Lol.

Tinubu that was the highest defender of Fulani after they committed a crime against his people.

Tell us something else.
Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Omesbrit(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Keyamo: Peter Obi is more competent than Atiku
Dwala. Peter is more qualified than Tinubu.
Pls use ur head an stop disturbing us. Obi is not ur candidate.
Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by dominic17: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubu ticket is bad omen and will spell doom to this country, he ticket offends natural justice. southwest has ruled 8years as president. it is suppose to be southeast turn, Tinubu greedily contesting I would even prefer Atiku to win than that greedy, corrupt and selfish man called Tinubu. OP if you mean well for Nigeria you will asked Tinubu to withdraw and support Obi

Financecash:

Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Financecash:

peter obi will win 2023 election go and mark it somewhere.
Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by Kingspin(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Financecash:

Just one vote you go home.
Leave other matters
Those Wagon votes are the reason politicians play the people.
This time around you have to know the reason you are voting. Not because of Mr A
Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by villa9555: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
You just made out time to type rubbish here and expecting response.
Mmttcchh
Just wasted my data and my time reading nonsense
Re: No One Hates Peter Obi But We Need To See This In This Aspect ( Read This by TechW: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Laple0541:

In as much I am not the author of the post, i agreed truly that Obi is weak. Why couldn't he wait till the end of the primaries in PDP before Japaing? That distinguishes people like Wike from Obi the chicken hearted politician. Did you remember what Anambra people called him as a governor? A woman, cos he talks and even acts like one. Some even called him Adaobi (girls name) to depict his weaknesses. A person like that is feeble minded and does not have what it takes to rule a country like Nigeria.
Those that waited, where are they?
When you hear about wise men from the east, you thought it was fairly take? Peter is a wise man because he knows that bribing 5he delegates is against his principle as a person, he had to leave to give Nigerians the opportunity to elect their leader and not to few individuals.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye / Why Do Igbos Love Osibanjo / Peter Obi Awareness rally In Ibadan Oyo State(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.