Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:39 AM

Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness (15467 Views)

Oluji Pure Cocoa Powder: How We Make It / Ile- Oluji Pure Cocoa Powder 250g 08055555583 / How Can I Produce/make Cocoa Powder Drink From Pure Cocoa Powder ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness by Obakoolex(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2022
smiley A more commercial name would have been better, especially in Nigerian market.... how do you expect local people to patronise what they can hardly pronounce grin grin
Re: Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness by mariahAngel(f): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Mercury12:
it will be nice if it doest contain much sugar

Pure cocoa should contain no sugar.
If it does, then it defeats the purpose.
Re: Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness by dominique(f): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mercury12:
it will be nice if it doest contain much sugar

Unsweetened cocoa powder is very bitter, very few people will be able to enjoy it as a beverage.
Re: Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness by Coolgent(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
dominique:

Unsweetened cocoa powder is very bitter, very few people will be able to enjoy it as a beverage.
You are right, I discarded it after i learned that it's bitter
Re: Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness by mariahAngel(f): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
I think you should reconsider your decision.

Coolgent:

You are right, I discarded it after i learned that it's bitter

Health Benefits of pure cocoa powder

Cocoa powder provides tons of benefits, especially if your powder is at least 72% cocoa. Here’s a look at some of the health benefits of cocoa powder:

- Improved cognitive health.

Research suggests that adding more cocoa powder to your diet helps to improve your attention, working memory, and general cognition. It may also restore cognitive performance in people with sleep loss.

- Stronger Immune System

Cocoa powder contains iron, zinc, and selenium. These minerals help your body function and give your immune system a boost.

- Better Muscle and Nerve Function

Magnesium is important for regulating muscle contraction and helping with nerve function. The mineral also helps protect nerve cells and reduce the risk of neurological disorders. Cocoa powder contains magnesium, which means consuming it can help with maintaining healthy muscle and nervous system functioning.

- Lower Risk of Heart Disease

Flavonols, a type of flavonoid found in dark chocolate, help to protect you from heart disease by lowering blood pressure, improving blood flow, and preventing cell damage. Cocoa powder also contains polyphenols, antioxidants that help to improve cholesterol and blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.

- Weight Loss/ weight Control

Since cocoa is rich in phytonutrients but low in fat and sugar, the calories you get from cocoa powder will be packed with healthy chemicals. Studies have also found that cocoa helps to regulate energy use and metabolism while also increasing feelings of fullness. In other words, although chocolate is commonly associated with weight gain, cocoa powder may actually help to reduce weight while providing important nutrients.

- Nutrition

Cocoa powder is packed with nutrients, including minerals such as iron, zinc, selenium, and magnesium.
Re: Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness by teepain: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

What's the matter with you?!? Please, stay within the bounds of proper reasoning!

A lot of them around here have lost it. Whoever wins out of Obi, Atiku or Tinubu cannot stop the rest from being fine. As a matter of fact, such a person would look out for the others because of class preservation. One of the 6th wonders of this universe is the mystery behind the friendship of Patience Jonathan and Buhari's wife.
Re: Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Not for someone like me that easily have low blood sugar.

Since cocoa dealt with me after using it to bake chocolate cake I ate and it drastically reduced my sugar level, I've been running away from it.

Even small bite of chocolate bar, I'll start shaking like vegetable.
Re: Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness by Dabillion: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin grin grin
inoki247:
lol I remember den wey I go my friend side I no know say Pure Coco dey naso I see am Pour werey for cup buy beta big bread my friend no dey around....

As i dip my bread inside tea na so the werey bitter for mouth people wey dey tak all this thing dey try.....
Re: Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness by Uniquemer: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
You can order online through this link
https:///jvpcocoa or visit the website for more info

You can decide to add sugar and milk if you like

Re: Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness by dadebayo1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
The best so far when properly prepared.. grin grin

Re: Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness by dadebayo1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
dominique:

Confirmation of Pure Cocoa Powder with no additives grin but if properly prepared I bet you will have a change of mind.
Re: Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness by dadebayo1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness by dadebayo1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Will give it a try.

Hope you have tried it out?

https://shop.johnvents.com/shop/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rice Is The Common Food Cooked For Christmas- Why? / Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban / Thread For Guys Who Can Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.