Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Hybitrage Just Scammed Us - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hybitrage Just Scammed Us (4263 Views)

Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is / What's Your Take On Hybitrage Arbitrage Exchange? / Hybitrage Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Unknownhitter: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Hybitrage owned and managed by Emmanuel idowu has pulled scam on us, refused to pay after 48hrs and locked group. Emmanuel ran advert on nairaland and sworn he was never going to scam any one. Please @hybitrage pay us and save your reputation. Everyone hybitrage.com is a Ponzi website let Emmanuel pay us and save his reputation.

1 Like

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by RockStarD: 5:21am On Oct 29, 2022
Have you been payed? My money is also in there.
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Jayjayinfotips: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2022
Unknownhitter:
Hybitrage owned and managed by Emmanuel idowu has pulled scam on us, refused to pay after 48hrs and locked group. Emmanuel ran advert on nairaland and sworn he was never going to scam any one. Please @hybitrage pay us and save your reputation. Everyone hybitrage.com is a Ponzi website let Emmanuel pay us and save his reputation.

Did you not read Emmanuel Idowu Message on the group chat....
Why must you create an unnecessary scene...
You will get paid...
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by NJV: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2022
Arbitrage pple, una well done o. The earlier u know these things don't work the better for you. You'll just end up chasing shadows

7 Likes

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Clinton4518: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2022
It is a pity Nigerians keep falling for these dubious schemes.
You should have known such was not sustainable in the long run.I mean look at it,how would somebody have access to dollars at that cheap price and sell to you,who is a stranger.The question one should have asked is why didn't do the Business himself, why the need to sell to you?.Where does he get the dollars at that cheap rate?.Even banks have a limit the offer to individuals and would definitely frown at such activities should it be discovered he engages in such acts with their funds.It was all a hoax,a clever Ponzi scheme

Never you invest your money ,no matter how juicy the offer seems ,to an individual or a platform where you are not in full control of your funds.Always ask questions before investing your hard earned money in any platform
Fear of missing out (FOMO) has killed many.Dont fall for it

Also remember the golden rule:If it's too good to be true,it possibly it.
Hopefully we get wiser from this.
Personally,I only invest in a reputable platform with a clear model, something that is well recognized worldwide and It's been working for me.
Let's be guided please,money isn't easy to come by to be wasted

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Kobicove(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2022
Nigerians, una no dey ever hear word! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Morningstarrr(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Mirasteel: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2022
Unknownhitter:
You guys will never learn, stop investing in Ponzi u guys will never listen, now ur money done enter air. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Morningstarrr(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2022
Jayjayinfotips:

Did you not read Emmanuel Idowu Message on the group chat....
Why must you create an unnecessary scene...
You will get paid...
Hope you’ve been paid?
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by RockStarD: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Morningstarrr:

Hope you’ve been paid?

No, i haven't been paid. The person running the platform just keeps telling stories about how people want to get him arrested. He hasn't paid just telling multiple stories. The way things are going he has successfully scammed us.

1 Like

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Ace5(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2022
oga just calm down and dont worsen the matter, the guy is really willing to pay everyone, all we need is to give him sometime to do that .
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by imagrg(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Anytime I read about something like this, I do this grin
I don't invest in Ponzi again. I do surveys jobs online and earn steadily oh. Withdraw threshold is just $10.

2 Likes

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by ismailzerex(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Its a shame that Nigerian youths don't subscribe to the fact that,''YOU NEED TO PROVIDE GOODS OR SERVICES'' in order to get paid...

leave ponzy alone,it'll always end in tears ...

6 Likes

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by RockStarD: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
ismailzerex:
Its a shame that Nigerian youths don't subscribe to the fact that,''YOU NEED TO PROVIDE GOODS OR SERVICES'' in order to get paid...

leave ponzy alone,it'll always end in tears ...

The thing is that it wasn't a ponzy scheme. The runner of the platform had a method of getting dollars online legitimately at cbn rate, then when the method stopped working, instead of him to immediately terminate or pause any activity done on the platform, he allowed activities to still be going on, maybe he was hopping the method he used to get dollars online at cbn rate will start working again but unfortunately that wasn't the case. THIS DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE'S STILL A SCAMMER, FOR NOT PAYING OR REFUNDING PEOPLES MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Slyprof: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2022
The main issues now are

1. Hybitrage website has been closed
2. Emmanuel's WhatsApp is offline now
3. He has refused to give update in the group platform recently.
Conclusion - we have been scammed, let's just move on people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by RockStarD: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Slyprof:
The main issues now are

I have over 200k in there. That Emmanuel Idowu will never know peace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by lugiano1: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ace5:
oga just calm down and dont worsen the matter, the guy is really willing to pay everyone, all we need is to give him sometime to do that .
. Which time are you talking about? I'm sure you are with him..... He is a big thief.

He keeps telling stories . His time will come very short

1 Like

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by volawale: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
He will not know peace and ease in his entire life!! woe befall Emmanuel idowu!! lets see how far you go with peoples money..!!
Slyprof:
The main issues now are

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Teejayadex: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nairaland owner and workers scammed you all.

Sorry for the loss

I pity those that still trust this site advert

2 Likes

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Goldbw122(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Scammer everywhere.
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Morningstarrr(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2022
RockStarD:

The thing is that it wasn't a ponzy scheme. The runner of the platform had a method of getting dollars online legitimately at cbn rate, then when the method stopped working, instead of him to immediately terminate or pause any activity done on the platform, he allowed activities to still be going on, maybe he was hopping the method he used to get dollars online at cbn rate will start working again but unfortunately that wasn't the case. THIS DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE'S STILL A SCAMMER, FOR NOT PAYING OR REFUNDING PEOPLES MONEY.
He wasn’t getting USD anywhere, he was using new comers imaginary purchases to settle those that have carried out initial imaginary purchases. That’s why his ads was massive. All Na format

1 Like

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by RockStarD: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Morningstarrr:

He wasn’t getting USD anywhere, he was using new comers imaginary purchases to settle those that have carried out initial imaginary purchases. That’s why his ads was massive. All Na format

He was getting USD but how he was getting it got blocked that's why his platform crashed. If he was doing what you say he was doing why did he stop knowing that he will be dragged all over the place by people if he stops paying. He could continue running the ads forever and all this backlash he's getting won't happen.

I was also doing arbitrage till the method i used to get my usd got blocked so i came across his platform and was paid 3 times successful. The 4th payment is yet to happen and am almost certain it won't happen because he has closed the site, blocked all whatsapp groups and he's line is no longer going through. He's Greed and foolishness turned him into a scammer.
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Slyprof: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
I believe we can't just give up like that, there must a way or ways of retrieving our money. Some people invested millions and this Emmanuel is not saying anything again. Please we are open to suggestions on this thread on how to retrieve our money. Anyone with concrete solutions please contribute.

If you happen to know other people who invested money on hybitrage, you can invite them to join this thread. Let's put heads together to solve this issue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Mcloving98: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Slyprof:
I believe we can't just give up like that, there must a way or ways of retrieving our money. Some people invested millions and this Emmanuel is not saying anything again. Please we are open to suggestions on this thread on how to retrieve our money. Anyone with concrete solutions please contribute.

If you happen to know other people who invested money on hybitrage, you can invite them to join this thread. Let's put heads together to solve this issue.

He has run away with almost 500m. I calculated it.

1 Like

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by RockStarD: 6:56am On Nov 16, 2022
Mcloving98:

He has run away with almost 500m. I calculated it.

That guy is heartless, i know of someone who just died due to frustration from what Emmanuel Idowu did. There may be more who have died because of this scam. How did you calculate it?
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Mcloving98: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2022
RockStarD:

That guy is heartless, i know of someone who just died due to frustration from what Emmanuel Idowu did. There may be more who have died because of this scam. How did you calculate it?

Omg someone died? How come? We he has over 30 groups with 500 people in each. Out f every 10 persons, at least 1 person used 1m, two more used over 500k, and the rest used less. It could even be more than the 500m. I know someone that used over 1m
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Mcloving98: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2022
RockStarD:

So so sad
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by RockStarD: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2022
Good news, Emmanuel Idowu has been tracked along with his family. The people who tracked him are patiently waiting for the end of the month, if by the end of the month he doesn't refund people's money, they will strike. If he dares make any move to change location they will also strike. Only painful death or jail awaits Emmanuel Idowu if he doesn't refund back people's money.

2 Likes

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by godoluwa(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2022
RockStarD:
Good news, Emmanuel Idowu has been tracked along with his family. The people who tracked him are patiently waiting for the end of the month, if by the end of the month he doesn't refund people's money, they will strike. If he dares make any move to change location they will also strike. Only painful death or jail awaits Emmanuel Idowu if he doesn't refund back people's money.

Then they are mumu or they are just blabbing

Why wait till month end instead of instant

The whole system is PURE FRAUD

3 Likes

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by rainlover(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2022
imagrg:
Anytime I read about something like this, I do this grin
I don't invest in Ponzi again. I do surveys jobs online and earn steadily oh. Withdraw threshold is just $10.
how do I start?
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Slyprof: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2022
RockStarD:

This is good to hear, however why wait till month end. Immediate action needs to be taken.
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Mcloving98: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2022
RockStarD:

Please tell us more. Where did they find him? And why are they not striking now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building And Owning Your Own Property Using NHF (national Housing Fund) / Can Arbitrage Sports Betting Work In Nigeria? / Programmed Withdrawal VS Annuity, Which Is Retirement Plan Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.