Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,922 members, 7,799,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Type Of Cream That Makes A Dark Skin Glitters - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Type Of Cream That Makes A Dark Skin Glitters (494 Views)

20 Best Glowing Creams For Dark Skin Under ₦5000 (photos) / Cream That Clears Dark Knuckles And Dark Knees / The Cream That Works Like Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Cream That Makes A Dark Skin Glitters by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
I have a female friend who is dark in completion, she want to know the type of cream or ointment that can make her face and skin to glitter.

She normally use citro light but is not given her what she needed and her skin is not looking good.

Plz help with useful information.
Re: What Type Of Cream That Makes A Dark Skin Glitters by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Charlotteorji:
Rubb Coconut oil and you also need to watch this video : CLICK HERE

Do you want to hack my phone? By asking me to watch
Re: What Type Of Cream That Makes A Dark Skin Glitters by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
You self , ask yourself wetin you ask me to download. Me and you who get sense.
Check all your reply on nairaland na download this or what this video.
Mumu like you
Re: What Type Of Cream That Makes A Dark Skin Glitters by Quenncee: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
tylerboy1501:
I have a female friend who is dark in completion, she want to know the type of cream or ointment that can make her face and skin to glitter.

She normally use citro light but is not given her what she needed and her skin is not looking good.

Plz help with useful information.
vanity upon vanity.

Skin that will soon turn into sand or dust.
Re: What Type Of Cream That Makes A Dark Skin Glitters by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2022
Quenncee:
vanity upon vanity.

Skin that will soon turn into sand or dust.

You don delete your comment abi and you still use another account take reply?

You don forget wetin you dey post for nairaland, mumu boy
Re: What Type Of Cream That Makes A Dark Skin Glitters by Quenncee: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
tylerboy1501:

You don delete your comment abi and you still use another account take reply?

You don forget wetin you dey post for nairaland, mumu boy

Scumbag.
Re: What Type Of Cream That Makes A Dark Skin Glitters by Talkshealth15: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
You can now consult with a skin doctor from your phone and get treatment without going to the hospital physically. Your doctor can also recommend the best cream and products for your skin to make it glow and spotless. And it is even cheaper. Outpost Health have doctors available on the daily who are ready to help.
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Younger Brother / The Power Of Uda Water And How To Stay Clean After Your Period / I Develop Fever Whenever I Barb My Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.