Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Part-time Job Offer. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Part-time Job Offer. (846 Views)

What Does This Job Offer? - A Short Story / Part Time Media Executive; Turn Your Annual Income Into Monthly Income / Jobs Part Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Job Offer. by solokay(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2007
PART-TIME JOB OFFER.
I am Nigerian blogger living in the United State of America. I have a blog ( website ) where i write regularly about voip technology. It started as just a hobby but the blog has grown considerably with lots of readers now and this is putting pressure on me to keep writing on daily basis. Unfortunately i am now very busy with my work and dont have the time to write that much, so i have decided to give the job out to guys in Nigeria. This i think will enable them to earn some extra cash too.

I know you may not know much about voip technology but this knowlegde is not needed for the job. I will buy articles from other sources and all you have to do is to read it, understand it and rewrite it in your own words, thats all!. I will send the articles to you by e-mail, you rewrite them and send it back to me by e-mail.

This job is intended for people with access to internet at work or home and for your effort i will pay you a good amount per article depending only on the quality of your writing and you can rewrite as many articles as you can per day. Payment will be through western union money transfer.

If you are interested contact me at solokay1@yahoo.com or call +16783496385 and i will send you a sample article i rewrote myself so that you can have a better understanding of what the job is all about. You can also view my blog at www.solokay..com.

Regards
Solomon Ige

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Magazine Contributor? / Where Can I Get Basket Of Flowers? / Woman Of Furtune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.