Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (38433 Views)

Zamfara: INEC Officials Kidnapped On Their Way To Collation Centre / My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki / Terrorists Release 4 Children Kidnapped On Abuja-Kaduna Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Franking: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:
The only person that will suffer is you if you love sufferness.Everybody else will thank God for making Tinubu the president of Nigeria in 2023.
All the places and people Tinubu has had relationship with,have seen growth and development.Delloitte,NADECO,EXONMOBIL,Lagos etc.
Nigeria will grow exponentially during Tinubu's presidency.He has that midas touch that makes things grow positively.

Keep deceiving urself.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Drakkernoir: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2022
Vote4Obi:
Yet a sick, old and dying man who has a Boko Haram sympathizer as vice is trying to be president.

I pity those fools campaigning for Tinubu, if they think there is suffering let them wait until Tinubu emerges and see the real suffering.

If they think there is insecurity, let them wait until Shetima and the cabals seize control from an old and sick Tinubu.

Nigerians will get sense by force. You ask them to vote Peter Obi, some will start behaving like they're doing you a favour.

Let everyone vote their conscience because karma is waiting at the other side!

After all many of those shouting sai barber in 2015 are either dead or suffering terribly. Same faith awaits those shouting emi lokan and city boy today, just that yours would be worse!!

The same Peter Obi that studied "Marketing Marketer" in Harvard?
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by ORIAYO70(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-many-feared-kidnapped-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway

Some fools still want Fulani Atiku to continue the kidnapping spree, if not Obi is TINUBU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Eriokanmi: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:
You wanna vote APC again Shebi? Continue, you will have another 8 years to deal with kidnapping and inflation.
Who would vote apc?

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Awoleesu(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2022
I see almost everyone reacting emotionally with each atoning his/her views from the political/tribal angle, YET NO ONE IS EVEN CERTAIN of what actually happened in that incident!

The reporter only got presumptuous claims, not facts!
So, could be DSS waylaying and picking up some criminals you know?
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Treadway: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
With the level of small arms littering everywhere, why wouldn’t a sane person own one codedly to protect himself and his family. Is it only cultist and ugm that will be having access to this gun? To own one just dey hungry me.
me too..so sad reading of this on Lagos-Ibadan expressway again. I wish at least one of those drivers choko for head, and knows how to deal with these vagabonds. May we never meet them, but if you do, aim for him/them, duck, and don't stop! Chances are you'll kill them before they get to fire a clean shot. When you stop or give them clearance/gap is when they have the balance to use your car as target practice, but when a car is coming towards them at full speed they won't be calm enough to stay put in front of a speeding car. May we not meet them, but if I do, na wetin I go do be that

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Deen112: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2022
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by TechW: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2022
Kagd10:

He didn't rule you or your papa because he's not your SE governors. Rather it's my yuseless self running my mouth claiming that he built Lagos while you castigate your leaders in the SE yet fools thinks that you are hating like our Hateful Ungrateful ancestors kpai with their hate did, so shall I if I don't desist. It's what it is.
Amen
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by TheFacelessMan: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2022
TechW:

But he was a senator? Besides that, as a chieftain of APC, what impact has he made? You packaged the worst man on earth and think your wish will come to a fulfilment. Only time will tell

You started with Tinubu sponsoring bills in 2007, onwards... I showed you that wasn't true... instead of acknowledging that you're ill-informed, you have started another less intelligent train of thought..

How is Tinubu the worst man on earth ? He's a former Senator and Governor. He's far better than ALL the leaders in your region combined. Yet you come here to spout nonsense.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by TechW: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

You started with Tinubu sponsoring bills in 2007, onwards... I showed you that wasn't true... instead of acknowledging that you're ill-informed, you have started another less intelligent train of thought..

How is Tinubu the worst man on earth ? He's a former Senator and Governor. He's far better than ALL the leaders in your region combined. Yet you come here to spout nonsense.
Yeah, I got the date wrong but that does not change the fact that he is a very corrupt politician

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Omorefe1975(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Ttalk:
This is getting out of hand o
...is out of hand already.May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by RZArecta(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
Innocent nigerians getting kidnapped every now and then is sickening and unacceptable.

Who will rescue them?
rescue who ? The ones in Kaduna paid an alleged combined total of roughly 6 billion naira for their freedom including the release of some commanders from Kirikiri grin Nigeria is Carry Your Own Cross limited

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by kasonud(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2022
Neddstark:

Your Pandora thief has yet to issue a word on how to resolve security issues. He is yet to condemn the IPOB kidnappers and murderers in his state.

You must be deaf and blind to support old, sick, and corrupt Tinubu hence you could not read nor watch Obi's comments on security. Abeg we are waiting for Tinubu's live interview on the issue raised

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Bigkoko: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2022
Nigerians are bad choices....
A Boko Haram sympathizer is deputizing Tinubu.

Atiku has never condemned Fulani terrorists groups.....

And sane mind want to vote them. I'm not sure you are sane

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Lindseyrd: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2022
Vote4Obi:
These terrorists are fast invading South but some fools are too blind to see it. They should continue playing with their lives and destiny in the name of supporting their own who is already mentally and physically unfit to do anything.
Obi can never be the president,because he doesn’t have the number.Anybody but Obi.You have to learn how to get sense!
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by RepoMan007: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
Innocent nigerians getting kidnapped every now and then is sickening and unacceptable.

Who will rescue them?
sickening is an understatement. Imagine a poor fellow just trying to move from point A to B to get by, then being kidnapped and tortured, or even passed on to ritualists(politician clients). Some thoughts alone can give any sane being headache.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by ScamHunter: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:

I dont know Tinubu except on tv but I know he is gifted with the aura of growth and development.God will use him to profit us in this country that all former leaders have bastardized..

You're sounding so dooolish
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by ostartruth: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2022
The only way to stop all these kidnapping and other forms of crimes in Nigeria is to vote in another old, sick and incomepetent person. I mean Buhari Promax 2023.
Sai BAT
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by ZombieSlayer1: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu fought the democracy your stoopid self enjoy today. Meanwhile Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa
you people are incredibly wicked. You don't care that the country burns to ashes, you just want your man to be in power. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by playces: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
I saw Emeka this morning at Gwagwalada here. The last time I saw him was on bike on thur heading to Wazobia Park to enter night bus.
He went to Lagos to bring a Toyota Camry muscle for a client here. When I saw him this Saturday morning. I saw his body. Asked him what happened. He very fair in complexion. He had bruised skin. He narrated that it happened around 5.30/6.00pm on Friday Friday on the Lagos Ibadan expressway. The car at his front was a Belgium Benz, straight from Port. The bandit appeared from nowhere in army camo. The Benz was riddled with bullets. He matched the brake instantly. Opened the door. Held the key and fone in his pocket and and rolled in the bush. He saw death. The driver of the Benz was killed the other person abducted. He said the bandits came from behind too and started riddling cars and occupants with bullets. Ribs were shattered. Like 6/7 people were abducted according to him.
God saved him.. He still drove the car after the bandits left, helped some people to ibadan and arrived Abuja this morning. Yellow Emeka.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by petermichaels(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
ANOTHER SCENE OF 100MILLION PER HEAD. HMMM THE WHOLE TERRORIST IN THE WORLD WILL SOON COME TO NIGERIA TO CASH OUT. AND WE SHALL BE SHOUTING.... "EMILKON"
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by loko50(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Vote4Obi:
Yet a sick, old and dying man who has a Boko Haram sympathizer as vice is trying to be president.

I pity those fools campaigning for Tinubu, if they think there is suffering let them wait until Tinubu emerges and see the real suffering.

If they think there is insecurity, let them wait until Shetima and the cabals seize control from an old and sick Tinubu.

Nigerians will get sense by force. You ask them to vote Peter Obi, some will start behaving like they're doing you a favour.

Let everyone vote their conscience because karma is waiting at the other side!

After all many of those shouting sai barber in 2015 are either dead or suffering terribly. Same faith awaits those shouting emi lokan and city boy today, just that yours would be worse!!

The useless mods will not see this hate speech
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by ka1y(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-many-feared-kidnapped-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway

cheesy grin grin SOME PEOPLE WILL BE SHOUTING IPOB AND ESN BEFORE THE WAKE IN THIS ZOO CALLED NIGERIA THEY ARE ALREADY DEAD
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by ka1y(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Desusi:
Where are the pictures of the abandoned cars? Things like this, need cogent proof. May God help us.

KEEP LOOKING FOR PICTURES grin grin grin U THINK NIGERIA JOUNALISTS OR PEOPLE DON'T FEAR BULLETS AROUND THERE grin
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by JBoss25(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Cocolatti:
Peak milk now #400 naira...my brother anywhere you see breast, suck ooh !!!
grin grin grin
u no well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Omodua(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:
The only person that will suffer is you if you love sufferness.Everybody else will thank God for making Tinubu the president of Nigeria in 2023.
All the places and people Tinubu has had relationship with,have seen growth and development.Delloitte,NADECO,EXONMOBIL,Lagos etc.
Nigeria will grow exponentially during Tinubu's presidency.He has that midas touch that makes things grow positively.
At what age. At 86 and you think he could have same magic wand to deliver?

Tinubu may be good. But his time is past by virtue of his age which Will drive him into inactivity. Let's not be sentimental. Tinubu can't perform under his mental state. Let him rest.

He may be holding paradigm shift for shetimma who is a northern stock and this to the disadvantage of South shetimma takes over in the event of death.

Think about it!
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by plantist: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Islie:

The road my wife passed through yesterday. This is a really big lie
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
Princedapace:

Oga, calm down. U are too tribalistic. The same thing happening in Igbo land is as a result of failed Nigeria leadership. I am not here to drag Igbo or Hausa with u. I am here talking about failed Nigeria. I dont know why Nigerians are too tribalistic. This post is mainly about failed leadership.
If Nigeria was working, no one would be agitating to leave. So, calm down. Abeg, I no get energy. I am a software developer. We no dey get energy for tribal arguments.

I hope ur loved politicians are facing what an average Nigerian is facing. U are here dragging Igbos. The Igbo land is also facing what every region is facing and it boils down to same thing. Failed leadership. The last time I checked, Nigeria runs a unitary system and the central govt has total control of internal security.

EVen if u manage to form a local security unit, they cant carry AK47 and if they manage to catch any criminal, they must hand it over to the police which is controled from Abuja. Oga, I am not ur regular nairaland who argues with sentiment.
Every security challenge facing Nigeria today is as a result of failed central system of govt. And na Yoruba and northerners dey run the central govt for decades and they have achieved nothing. Period.

oh na Yoruba and North they run the central, so the central bank run by delta igbo abi delta no be igbo again na Yoruba go still get the blame

the last sensible person in your region travelled out late last year hence the gross foolishness of you people in bunch
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
kponkedenge:

Lol..... all of a sudden, you people now believe that Buhari's government was an eyesore.

And you believe Tinubu will not be overwhelmed by Shettima's cabal?

Lol, you guys are so blinded by tribalism that you can't even see what is staring you in the face.

Same way we warned you guys about Buhari back then and you insulted and called us names, it's the same mistake you're about to make now..... Only that this time, it will be worse.

Enjoy your emilokan lord, but just know that how Buhari's presidency didn't favour the average northerner, in fact they became poorer and unsecured under Buhari, same fate is awaiting you guys.

Tinubu is your next President, deal with that shit
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by trantayo: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ibos should clear mess in their region. We know the tribe that brought kidnapping in Nigeria. My fellow Yorubas, please vote for Tinubu in presidential election in year 2023 election to avoid kidnapping in Yoruba land Please remember Evans, Lyon and so on

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Enimin: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu fought the democracy your stoopid self enjoy today. Meanwhile Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa

Tinubu fought for which democracy?

May God punish you, punish your stupid father and stupid Tinubu join. Piglet.
Re: Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Obamaofusa: 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=alamoht post=117961615][/quote]The money he stole from where sir?

Lagos?

Well,Lagos is growing and has grown more than Tinubu met it.Lagos was never an economy in Africa before but with Tinubu and his team and Tinubu's stealing,Lagos has grown into being the 5th economy in Africa.

Nigeria was too rich but it has come to its knees now because of bad management and corruption but Lagos continues to gf

Let Tinubu take his corruption to Nigeia,so Nigeria can grow positively like Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers / Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) / Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.