Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother (817 Views)

How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. / Ladies , Between 1 And 2 Who Would You Choose / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by shantti(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2022
This is strictly for the ladies please.

Ladies, we all know that u love and cherish your mothers unconditionally and can do anything for this said mother. We also know that a few of u genuinely love your husbands.

So I would like to know, who really comes first in your life between your husband or mother. Like, if you have only one option to save one from death, who would it be?

Let's hear you opinions please.

Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by harqinhola(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2022
my hubby
Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by virginprincess(f): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2022
My lovely and beautiful mother comes first before any man,that woman sacrified a lot for me that i can't just dish her out for any man,the only person that can come first before my mother is my child/children.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by Medianna(f): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2022
I don't know why people like asking weird question and making unnecessary and unhealthy comparism.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by Limaqueen98: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2022
shantti:
This is strictly for the ladies please.

Ladies, we all know that u love and cherish your mothers unconditionally and can do anything for this said mother. We also know that a few of u genuinely love your husbands.

So I would like to know, who really comes first in your life between your husband or mother. Like, if you have only one option to save one from death, who would it be?

Let's hear you opinions please.
hmmm
Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by youngreezy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
dem go choose their mother na but if man choose em mother over them now,dem go call am mummy's boy or pet na wa oooo,women and double standards

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by shantti(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
youngreezy:
dem go choose their mother na buy if man choose em mother over them now,dem go call am mummy's boy or pet na wa oooo,women and double standards

I just dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by youngreezy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
shantti:

I just dey laugh.
bro I don learn to do wetin make me happy oooo,my mama over anybody anyday anytime,any girl like make she call me mummy's boy that one na her business oooo,"as e dey pain dem e go dey sweet us,as e dey sweet us e go dey pain dem"na my new anthem now ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by shantti(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
youngreezy:
bro I don learn to do wetin make me happy oooo,my mama over anybody anyday anytime,any girl like make she call me mummy's boy that one na her business oooo,"as e dey pain dem e go dey sweet us,as e dey sweet us e go dey pain dem"na my new anthem now ooooo

Right from when I was born, my mum have always come first and she will always come first forever before any other person.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by Islandlady(f): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
I will gladly Choose my mother a hundred times over any bloody Man!

Husband's can be replaced but mothers can never be replaced.
Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by Streetmovement(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This ain't no question

Anybody in their right sense will choose their mum's, irrespective of the gender involved

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by begoniaa: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
shantti:
Right from when I was born, my mum have always come first and she will always come first forever before any other person.

So what exactly is the issue here?

You'll pick your mother, and they'll pick theirs; matter never settle?

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by shantti(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
begoniaa:

So what exactly is the issue here?

You'll pick your mother, and they'll pick theirs; matter never settle?

The issue is them calling we guys that choose our mothers over our wives mummy's boy

No be manipulation?
Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by begoniaa: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
shantti:
The issue is them calling we guys that choose our mothers over our wives mummy's boy

No be manipulation?

(No) Because y'all started with the act first.

The average woman is raised to see her husband, right after she gets married, as the first person in her life. She literally changes her name and becomes a part of another family (bride price too play a part). They also see their husbands' homes as their new and only home, a "school" to learn and be teachable.

But on y'all sides, you see your wives as a separate and second-class, non-relative stranger. Y'all have always been fond of that comparisons. If you take 10/20 men and 10/20 women and ask them this question, you'll find more men choosing their mothers than you'll find women choosing their mothers (or fathers).

So it is only until recently that women are beginning to value their immediate family members more, over their husbands, because them know say una no send them, and any little fight, in two seconds: "I'm sending you back to your father's house."

It's not manipulation; it's a mock reaction. undecided

You cannot slap somebody, and when they slap you back, you use their response as a *justification* for you slapping/having slapped them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother by JohnnA1: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Medianna:
I don't know why people like asking weird question and making unnecessary and unhealthy comparism.
That's a symptom of a sick mind...

(1) (Reply)

. / Davido Bought Himself A 2023 Maybach Virgil Abloh Worth A Whooping $530,000 / Why Are Many Ladies Hell-bent On Ripping Their Exes After A Failed Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.