Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign (11693 Views)

You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC / Resign If You’re Desperate To Replace Abure, LP Replies NLC President / LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Nemere2020: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
LABOUR PARTY IS NOT BROKE

At a well attended inauguration of the Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council in Abuja on Friday, I spoke extensively on the importance of campaign funding and the need for collaboration with stakeholders, particularly the candidates of the party at various levels.

I also emphasised that our presidential candidate alone cannot fund the election as he is known to be someone who did not engage in the gluttonic acquisition of our common patrimony in his days as a public servant.

However, the news making the round that I said that Labour Party is broke 24 hours to our campaign was reported out of context, hence the need to put the records straight.

What I said is that presidential election is very expensive and the presidential candidate alone will not be able to shoulder all the expenses and that we will therefore be needing collaboration from all candidates of the party and all well-meaning Nigerians.

The Nigerian media have been very wonderful and have being playing key role in the efforts by Nigerians to win back our country again. It is therefore commendable how they have partnered with the Labour Party on this task of voting out the fraudulent political circle that have undermined the people and mortgaged their destiny. We sincerely salute your courage.

Finally, I like to reiterate that Labour Party is not broke. We are not broke. We only need support from stakeholders to be able to embark on the nationwide campaign, to be able to tell Nigerians how we will return Nigeria to its place of pride.

Sign
Barr Julius Abure
National Chairman
Labour Party
29/10/2022

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/29/labour-party-not-broke-needs-support-to-fund-obis-campaign-chairman/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7405953/2023-labour-party-needs-funds

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Karlovych: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
embarassed Ewedu and amala propaganda again, I wonder when Drugnibu's rice will be made available for his supporters.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lies LP is broke, look at the pictures of LP members and excos before peter obi joined.

Nah Peter Obi be una lifeline, Peter Obi sef no get reach like dat, make APC and Lp no waste our budget, Inec swear in Atiku already.

We as Nigerians say no Yaruba terrorists or eegbo miscreants.

Atiku is coming

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by LeoDeKing: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
Story.

We all know Pandora Obituary was never poor when 60% of Anambrarians are generating billions for him in his beer company he built with Anambra allocation.

The smart guy just want to cash out from his gullible zombidients. No be only Nnamdi Kanu waka come. grin

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by lhordspy: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Werey.

'i am not broke, just need funds'
I dont want sex, just want to put the tip.
I am not hungry, just want five plate of Eba

..... Classic forever manipulative sentences of every scammer.

Labour party dey learn work...

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by JoeNL22(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Peter Omoluabi Ahmed Obi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Bluntguy: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
You are right Mr. Chairman.
Obi is a goal

13 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Bluntguy: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Coming with his loots?
No loot is winning elections for any criminal in 2023.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Okoroawusa: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
I am not hungry, just want five plate of Eba"

Course Code: LP 101

Course Title: Lamba And Its Derivatives

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by slivertongue: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Of course every party needs funding

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Throwback: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Ewedu and amala propaganda again, I wonder when Drugnibu's rice will be made available for his supporters.

No need to dey shalaye.

We no dey give shi shi.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Throwback: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I am not hungry, just want five plate of Eba"

Course Code: LP 101

Course Title: Lamba And Its Derivatives

That was the only course Obi excelled at during his university days.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by freshvine(f): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Story.

We all know Pandora Obituary obi was never poor when 60% of Anambrarians are generating billions for him in his beer company he built with Anambra allocation.

The smart guy just want to cash out from his gullible zombidients. No be only Nnamdi Kanu waka come. grin

10% of a state revenue including several toll gates, markets and properties of lagos being cornered by Yekini Amoda dwarfs whatever Obi is making according to you.

6 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by ifatimaidris45: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtOf2tMRcCY

National Chairman of Labour Party, Julius Abure says the party is not broke but needs the support of stakeholders to fund the 2023 campaign of its presidential candidate. Peter Obi.

Abure emphasised that Obi can’t fund his campaign alone because he didn’t engage in the “gluttonic acquisition” as Anambra State governor between 2006 and 2014.

4 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by bigdammyj: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
Okay.
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Pells: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
K
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Eriokanmi: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
We're not broke yes, we still need more funds and people are responding already. We're at Festac live at Medical Outreach for Obidatti23. We will be leaving here 5pm. People thronged this place in large number. You'd see videos and pictures soon my people. The love is infectious. Supporters of other candidates also showed up. We gave out free eye glasses to them.

One of them said this is a strategic campaign but we're yet to start. We're covering every part of Nigeria....on our expenses cos we no dey give shishi grin

Obi for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by mbaboy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Damage control

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by dreu2fine(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2022

12 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by obembet(f): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Every party need support.

Vote Atiku 2023

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by GreenCovering: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
After all the initial gra gra.

grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by GloriousGbola: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
This needs to be updated grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Tinubupikin122: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol labor party is not broke but needs funds

No be juju be that���

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Aboliko7: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
K
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Dialpad: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Remember..."we no dey give shishi"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Abu06(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Go and beg Tinubu for donation.

6 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by FalseProphet1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Very true. LP is richer than APC and PDP combined.

This I have seen.
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by inoki247: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
lol Just like you approaching someone and saying hello bros I'm not here to beg for money but please shey I see like 500 for dere...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by LagosIsForIgbos: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Don't listen to the Yoruba's. They lie a lot and are not straightforward.

We will use economic jihad to take back our land from the Yoruba's. We will not stop till we dip our offor in the Atlantic ocean!
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by LTCtech: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Okayyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) / Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State / Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.