Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign (11686 Views)

You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC / Resign If You’re Desperate To Replace Abure, LP Replies NLC President / LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Menclothing: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
February is close vote dont fight
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Laughingkk: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Don't worry,LP wey nosey give shishi no need shishi to fund presidential campaign cos they are on a rescue mission impossible
I pity Una,election is still far away,na now Una go know say youth need money to activate and mobilize

Last last na everybody go chop breakfast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by kingyakos: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Just like how the "electorate" sponsored Nnamdi Kanu.
Obi's campaign is exactly how ipob does their things. Open foreign offices, open accounts to beg for donations.

Those ipob members who beat Ekweramadu are currently members of Labour Party in Germany. They have suddenly believed in Nigeria.

Illiterate talking
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Hontalba: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atiku 4 Nigeria
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by OkoAmarashy: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

Mugu that thinks all Igbo's lives in the East.

Ignorant motherfvcker!

Keep miming skulls, I'll report you to DSS. Your face will be shown on Nairaland. Then I'll laugh as your sorry ass is jailed for life imprisonment.

Slaves as usual.

Why will you live in the East? You that your destiny is to be slaves to others and serve.

Go and report those slashing your idiotic mother's towtow in your barren evilforest where you come from.
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Bhol28: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by faceland: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
I am wondering what an intelligent man like obi is doing still campaigning or is he hoping for next election.

All his posters have been replaced by the people who were sponsoring it. May God punish Twitter for confusing our youths (since the time of hashtag EndSARS). They think Twitter is real life.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Laughingkk: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Don't worry,LP wey no dey give shishi no need shishi to fund presidential campaign cos they are on a rescue mission impossible
I pity Una,election is still far away,na now Una go know say youth need money to activate and mobilize

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by buckeyemedia: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
slivertongue:
Of course every party needs funding
The pdp Governors that sponsored Atiku Obi 2019, are eyeing that sit now, so Pandora Pete wey no get money had to flee to the Labor Party.
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by buckeyemedia: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
Laughingkk:
Don't worry,LP wey no dey give shishi no need shishi to fund presidential campaign cos they are on a rescue mission impossible

Hungry Labor party members want to come and rescue the market?

It doesn’t seem logical.

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by LagosIsForIgbos: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Why will you live in the East? You that your destiny is to be slaves to others and serve.

Go and report those slashing your idiotic mother's towtow in your barren evilforest where you come from.

That's why Tununu used the sense of your ancestors to drink garri. Bloody slave like you can't talk to a freeborn. You have no sense, and should be killed for food, degenerate animal!

Your cunt selling mum should be dead by now. Hegoat that smells like a skunk!
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Xplorepd: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Ewedu and amala propaganda again, I wonder when Drugnibu's rice will be made available for his supporters.

Mumu. Better go do GO FUND ME. ODE
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by slivertongue: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The pdp Governors that sponsored Atiku Obi 2019, are eyeing that sit now, so Pandora Pete wey no get money had to flee to the Labor Party.

Politics is all hands on deck. No individual can do or spend it all. Even APC took donations from ordinary folks in 2015. Calling for such is a test of loyalty and acceptance
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Kaymansion(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin Jokers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Xplorepd: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

That's why Tununu used the sense of your ancestors to drink garri. Bloody slave like you can't talk to a freeborn. You have no sense, and should be killed for food, degenerate animal!

Your cunt selling mum should be dead by now. Hegoat that smells like a skunk!

Las las na you be the slave o. You morons don't even know where you are from. From Jew to where sef. Ode. Your cursed eastern land can't even accommodate your people and you come here and want to run your mouth. You are so gullible. And when they put you in your place now you begin to cry that everybody hates you, forgetting you brought it upon yourself.

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Igboslayer: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Shishi people are poverty personalified after all...broke akpu smelling idiots... No wonder dem dey shout suffer never tìrẹ you... How you go come from Anambra without tasting poverty on a large scale. Na poverty eye dem dey take look everybody...awon oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
As CBN want change naira design, suddenly LP is declared broke. Are you thinking what I'm thinking??

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by LagosIsForIgbos: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Xplorepd:

Las las na you be the slave o. You morons don't even know where you are from. From Jew to where sef. Ode. Your cursed eastern land can't even accommodate your people and you come here and want to run your mouth. You are so gullible. And when they put you in your place now you begin to cry that everybody hates you, forgetting you brought it upon yourself.

But you are the ones fvcking the Fulani's for favours Na. Have you seen any true Igbo person cock sucking a Fulani man's balls? No, because it's not in their nature.

Read history, you said no. Now see the irreplaceable brain damage you have done to yourself. I've been in Nairaland for ages, and it was the Yoruba's that started this tribalism stuff. Now you were given agbado to chew, you are shouting and wailing over the place, constituting nuisance.

If seun, the owner of this forum doesn't cub tribalism, them I and few others will uppe the ante, until he does something about it.

Till then, enjoy the charade!
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by barinedan(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
If you are not broke why should you be asking of financial support instead of moral support?
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Britishpea: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Honestly, I would wish Obi was a good candidate and could win and also means well for the country. He would have done well because the party,labor party has no much destroyers of Nigeria as members.

But unfortunately Obi himself is a liar, pretender and a jester.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by newnigerdelta00: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by bimtek: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Let's support OBI.
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by lhordspy: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nyamuri:
NDLEA has intercepted all supply routes

Na to go Ojukwu grave use am for ritual now!

Werey. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
The physical outlook of the chairman of Labour Party is a true presentation of being broke.
Pls let us all rally round him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by ogatboy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Once Obi wins, all these online BMC will disappear. They will go to the farm and not have time to be useless online. I look forward to that. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. Get used to it.

Tinubu can never win the election. First his muslim muslim ticket, next he's contesting with APC, then he is not a real muslim like Atiku and Kwakwaso. Who will now vote for Tinubu besides his SW brother, half of which do not like him, if I am lieing go and see the clip after Osun election.

Tinubu will Japa on February 25, 2023
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by JoeNL22(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

inferiority dey worry you clown, after his defeat he will visit Tinubu to learn politics 101
Story 4 the gods.
The people will teach Tinubu politics 101.

Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Donake: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Every party needs funding even the Democrats and Republicans in the US do,so what's the cash out with obidients about.

Nnamdi Kanu is supposed to cash out but in captivity for something he believes. Which fighter prefers captivity to money?

Urchins make sense...
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by fr3do(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Werey.

'i am not broke, just need funds'
I dont want sex, just want to put the tip.
I am not hungry, just want five plate of Eba

..... Classic forever manipulative sentences of every scammer.

Labour party dey learn work...

Classic nigerian! you are so used to a corrupt system where political parties are excessively funded by misappropriated public funds, that a party like LP is raising campaign funds the right way, you are quick to tag them as ill-prepared.

na you know where e dey worry you
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Okoroawusa: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
bimtek:
Let's support OBI.
You and who?
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by 404adelowo: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Of course every party needs fundingOf course every party needs funding...
Re: Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign by Goodcitizen1: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
No shaken bro! I just donated to support the way forward!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Governorship: Igbokwe Sues PDP, INEC, Asks Court To Nullify Ahiwe Candidacy / NNPC To Allocate 6m Barrels Of Crude Oil To Dangote Refinery In Decembe / ACN Convention Adopts APC As New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.