Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 (50828 Views)

Updated Cost Of Renting A 3 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by dododawa1: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Na AGENT spoil house for LAGOS, useless people.
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Very real o.

I read on Twitter that it was 600k in 2020 and the landlord takes 2yrs but tenants no dey stay reach 1 year. Heat, darkness and rain dey enter the apartment. cheesy cheesy
this is wrong now. Where are the urban regulators?! That thing stands like a sneeze would blow it off! Lagos tenants have endurance!
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Babysho(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Show me the house in Ikorodu where you're renting one bedroom for 60k, let me rent it abeg. Even self contain is around 80k.
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by DryMouth: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

He got a 2bedroom flat at 600k? Okay. Maybe na old house sha.
Yeah but not that old...

The house is close to cooperation estate
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Emmadgrt20(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ilasamaja own be say house don finish, no space again
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by pocohantas(f): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Persephone1:
600k for this house shocked shocked, Money that will go a long way in getting a plot of land. Ookay! cheesy cheesy

I believe only those who suffer "i must live in Lagos" syndrome that will pay for such. cheesy see house like what i dont know.

I must stay in Lagos pipu cannot pay for this one o. These houses are located near major Lagos markets. So na those business men dey occupy am for proximity to their shops/warehouses.

Hobbiton:
this is wrong now. Where are the urban regulators?! That thing stands like a sneeze would blow it off! Lagos tenants have endurance!

Odiegwu! Urban regu wetin? Very common in Ebute Metta, Obalende and Lagos Island generally. I heard they sell land there in square meters, so you buy as your money reach and build what your heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Blueelf: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
wj26584:
Lagos house rent is too expensive, I paid 250,000 for rent and 150 for Agent, agreement and damage fee...total :400,000

Please what house and the location too

I'm also looking for an affordable and comfortable apartment in lagos
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
pocohantas:

I must stay in Lagos pipu cannot pay for this one o. These houses are located near major Lagos markets. So na those business men dey occupy am for proximity to their shops/warehouses.

Odiegwu! Urban regu wetin? Very common in Ebute Metta, Obalende and Lagos Island generally. I heard they sell land there in square meters, so you buy as your money reach and build what your heart desires.
crazy people grin grin

Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Calibrator: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
One question, do you live in Lagos?
donproject2:

Wait, what happens to suing the landlord and recover your remaining 9months unused rent or ko fi werey port e fun landlord werey yen.
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by nob0dy: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Juleeee:

8hours? That's like Abuja to Lagos
It was a terrible day, I got to the office by 2pm. I had to spend the remaining of the weekdays sleeping in the office.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Kirchoffs: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
My yearly rent in a room and parlor apartment close to magodo is 250k per annum, in a very quiet serene estate . Am a lucky guy

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Dirtyyansh: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
davidtemi:
I rather live under d bridge than to live in agege.

There are estates in Agege which made sense o!
County & Greenhill estates offers serene environment.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Dirtyyansh: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kirchoffs:
My yearly rent in a room and parlor apartment close to magodo is 250k per annum, in a very quiet serene estate . Am a lucky guy

IKosi ketu?
I doubt this.
Self contain around that axis is from 350k upwards, how much more a mini flat.
Na uncompleted building you dey stay?
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Kirchoffs: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

IKosi ketu?
I doubt this.
Self contain around that axis is from 350k upwards, how much more a mini flat.
Na uncompleted building you dey stay?
Not iko let’s, it’s in magodo, am extremely serious bro, and we dey get light like mad, 22hrs of light daily.
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Ybholy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
This is correct. You won’t believe it until you go into looking for an apartment to rent recently.

Last few months. In mainland Lagos, It cost me 526k to a bedroom flat. This is the cheapest I see as others costs 600k to 700k for new building. I wasn’t looking for packout to cut cost on setting up the apartment to my taste in terms of painting, electrical fixes and plumber work cox Lagos tenant dey use vex comot for house grin

Omo, to see new building now is very hard and to make it worse, most new buildings now charge for two years upfront payment. I didn’t pay two years though but my friend paid two years in a bedroom flat in surulere and the total cost he paid is 1.6 million to rent just a bedroom flat.

My guy paid 950k to rent a bedroom flat in Ajah.

So, this is current price if you look for new apartment now. People saying otherwise here are still staying in their old apartments (I’m sure of that).

I would’ve said otherwise if I’m staying in my old apartment. I rented it with 400k in December 2020 and in less than two years, I rented same type not too far from my area for 526k. U see the difference is high.

I tried looking for house for during the hunt at Isachi and total package is 700k to 900k for a bedroom flat.

I tried looking for house at Ajah same time and a studio apartment costs 500k to 600k. Imagine grin

Hints:
A bedroom flat = a room and parlor self contained (toilet and bath, kitchen)
A studio apartment = a room self contained with kitchen and toilet and bath.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Whaaat? I am gonna have to put my rents up from next year.
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Dirtyyansh: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kirchoffs:
Am extremely serious bro, and we dey get light like mad, 22hrs of light daily

Omo!
Na you hit jackpot o!
Even for Anthony where electricity & water is regular, mini flat goes for 600k upwards.
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by spartachico(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
IKORODU LOGA WA
LAS LAS ALL WE ALL WILL RELOCATE TO IKORODU AND BY FERRY WATERWAYS WE GO CHOP LIFE ISLAND AND BACK IN A JIFFY
LANDLORDS IN LAGOS ARE ALL MAD ,AND IF YOU CHECK MAJORITY OF THIS 1BEDROOM APARTMENT ,THEY ARE ALL REFURBISHED ONES AND BARELY NEW BUILDINGS AROUND ANYMORE. AWON WEREY
CotenantNIG:

https://nigeriarealestateblog.com/cost-of-renting-a-1-bedroom-apartment-in-lagos-2022/
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by davidtemi(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

There are estates in Agege which made sense o!
County & Greenhill estates offers serene environment.
I'm talking abt the whole of agege. Agege is damn rough, every corner in agege is full of tout. Infact I dnt wanna have anytin wit agege
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by juniorstar(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Not true...
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Ventura1: 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Why?
davidtemi:
I rather live under d bridge than to live in agege.
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by donproject2(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Calibrator:
One question, do you live in Lagos?

Affirmative. Anyone can't do that to me though, I will arrest him straight away or get him treated by few of my friends in Nigeria Army. I will pay for a house rent and barely 3 months into the rent, the landlord will now tell me he has sold the house without any modality of how my money will be refunded or something reasonable be done and I will just pack out and leave the house like that, haba.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by davidtemi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ventura1:
Why?
it's whole place is too rough for me. Agege generally looks like rat hole to me
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by UnproudLife: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
No yaba, yaba is one of the most expensive place in mainland...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Cutehector(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gbagada is not your mate.

I prefer ibadan to lagos. Been there, place is not rough
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Teymanhenry(f): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Seems houses in Abuja are more expensive after all
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Juleeee: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
nob0dy:

It was a terrible day, I got to the office by 2pm. I had to spend the remaining of the weekdays sleeping in the office.

Sorry, that one no be life ooo
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by Hismercy20: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
This thread is very timely. I am a young man trying to build up my life. I base in Ibadan but I school at the University of Lagos. Lately, I have been thinking of moving to Lagos permanently instead of going and coming all the time but it seems houses are very expensive most especially around my school.

My budget is between 250k -300k(rent only). Which area will be suitable for me for this particular amount?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Fadafada231:

You mean Oyingbo of Rivers State?

Oyingbo of Lagos state.
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by kriss27(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
wj26584:
Lagos house rent is too expensive, I paid 250,000 for rent and 150 for Agent, agreement and damage fee...total :400,000
for a room self contain or a bedroom flat? And Where in Lagos please?
Re: Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 by kriss27(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
DryMouth:
Serial liar.
I live in Amuwo Odofin and i can tell you that no 1 bedroom apartment can cost up to 800k.
please how much can I get a clean one self con around amuwo Odofin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit / 13 Things People Who Grew Up In ‘face-me-i-face-you’ Compounds Can Relate With / "The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.