Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) (63518 Views)

Portable Mocks Dj Chicken After He Was Beaten Mercilessly (video) / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by CheapHomes1: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
quentin06:

All these white supremacists apologists, ever so willing to argue blindly, such useful idiots you make to used and certainly dumped in the end.

Your emotional outburst hasn't in any way negated the following:

You can't demand accountability from your leaders (black thieves) who steal your wealth. You are now expecting whites to demand accountability from them for you. You are expecting whites to prevent your leaders (black thieves) from stealing your wealth but you sit down and cross your legs and do nothing

1 Like

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
chessguru:
there is no such law in Germany . you do not just make assumptions , make your findings . the law is in black and white , google is your friend .
Did you know about that Law in Dubai before that issue?
What genuine reason were Tems and Kizz Daniels arrested for outside Nigeria?
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by GoodIsGod: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
It is called Trampoline not Tampolin . Money miss road.
Go to The Gambia. Mercedes Benz is used as Taxis there too.
Ara oko. grin
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by chessguru(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Did you know about that Law in Dubai before that issue?
What genuine reason were Tems and Kizz Daniels arrested for outside Nigeria?
Yes i am aware of the law . and bottom line is such law does not affect the location where portable is taking his picture , even in Dubai people are allowed to take pictures in many open places capturing other people in the process. so go and rest somewhere . ITK
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Ijb11: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lol
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Romangalactic(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
pocohantas:
While I get his point, Nigerians dey try abeg. We don’t have any credit or mortgage system in place. So anything we want to buy, we have to save up for it and pay in cash.

It is still a big deal here. Minimum wage is N30,000 (less than a bag of rice) and some state governments say they can’t pay it.
money miss road
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
YourLandMyLand:
forget the drug and madness
If you pay attention to things Portable says you'll see alot of sense and truth in it

The problem with Portable is not what he says.

Its the reason why he says them

First of all, we know that Benz are taxis in Germany.

Additionally, Benz is indigenous to Germany. It makes perfect sense for them to produce shell models of Benz for use as taxis. Those taxis cannot be compared to the production models.

So while it is true that Germany uses Benz as taxis, it's not because they have no value. They are a more logical choice than Toyotas or whatever.

It's like saying, USA uses Crown Victoria as taxis. Heck yeah! Its a Ford...duuuh!!!
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
chessguru:
Yes i am aware of the law . and bottom line is such law does not affect the location where portable is taking his picture , even in Dubai people are allowed to take pictures in many open places capturing other people in the process. so go and rest somewhere . ITK
Screenshot the Law where you saw it before the incidence and show it to me.
Screenshot and send link where Dubai told new comers where not to snap.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Redstone(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7hwx3KdWHg

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Photo, Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, Portable, has mocked Nigerians who brag about owning Mercedes Benz car in Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

The Zazu Zeh crooner who travelled to Germany, said the luxury car which many Nigerians take as a symbol of class and status status, is used as taxi in Germany.

He shared a video of himself saying this in Düsseldorf, Germany. He captioned the video on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkQoNcAti6V/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Benz is a German car, likewise BMW, Audi and Volkswagen cars. They're all used for Taxis in Germany. It only makes sense for Germans to use their home made cars. Portable is totally out of range with this rubbish he posted here.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by chypotenti(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Agricmoney:
that’s because it’s produced there just as iPhone is a common phone in USA . Anyway we would soon get there. It’s a gradual process.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Simple/truth!!!
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Rostikol: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Fedrick100:
Benz is still achievement for we Nigerians
Do he think it’s easy to buy Benz with the way Dollar is increasing every day in Nigeria

To buy car no easy sef talk less of Benz

I dey pray make God give me even if na Camry 2010 or 11 by 2024

Don't mind the guy. Na small boy dey do am... cool
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Stop searching for Tinubu on the Internet and search for current affairs instead.
A Nigerian lady has been sent to prison in Dubai for 1 year just last week for unlawful snapping and posting such on Social Media. They said it is a crime that attracts 1 year jail term or $65k fine or both. She's in prison now.
You for make sense if to say you no mention Tinubu.
Send me the link to your story.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Your emotional outburst hasn't in any way negated the following:

You can't demand accountability from your leaders (black thieves) who steal your wealth. You are now expecting whites to demand accountability from them for you. You are expecting whites to prevent your leaders (black thieves) from stealing your wealth but you sit down and cross your legs and do nothing

Are they only my leaders? I didn't vote them in.

Nigerians don't choose their leaders not because they don't want to but because they have been disenfranchised.

Fact.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2022
LastProphet:

I have been paying 32% CIT since 2011, and is now reduced under the new tax law. WHT is not a tax, is just a deduction awaiting when you file returns by end of fiscal year (December) so that they use it to reconcile your tax burden. I deal with FIRS as a registered company. My VAT is filed every month before the 20th of the new month. Is there any other thing you like to be lectured on in contracting business?

CIT 32% ? No, contracting business are just avenues to siphon funds BTW, you re a conduit for money siphoning, thanks for letting us know.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by CheapHomes1: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2022
quentin06:

Are they only my leaders? I didn't vote them in.

Nigerians don't choose their leaders not because they don't want to but because they have been disenfranchised.

Fact.

And yet you are blaming oyibo for your problems. That still doesn't negate the following:

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

And yet you are blaming oyibo for your problems. That still doesn't negate the following:

Yes Oyibo contributed to the problems, whether you accept or not.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by LastProphet: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
quentin06:

CIT 32% ? No, contracting business are just avenues to siphon funds BTW, you re a conduit for money siphoning, thanks for letting us know.

Keep calling imaginary white people while your ass is f..cked by black thieves. I'm not a conduit for any black thief, you are the one fighting their cause by blaming onlookers while shielding the real thieves. Continue
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
quentin06:

Yes Oyibo contributed to the problems, whether you accept or not.

I thought you said they aren't your leaders. So what problem are you talking about?
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You for make sense if to say you no mention Tinubu.
Send me the link to your story.
https://www.nairaland.com/7402654/dunchi-lar-nidcom-statement-nigerian#117890900

https://www.nairaland.com/7397235/dunchi-lar-nigerian-jailed-tweeting

Dubai says under 40 Nigerians should no longer come except on family visa. People who have relatives there are also covered but Nigerians were playing smart. They were detained at the Airport till their families will come and pick them or they are turned back.
The lady's sister was late to the Airport, so she started filming and tagging on twitter. She was arrested at home later and sent to jail for one year.
Portable snapped people too and the pictire is used for a mockery.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I thought you said they aren't your leaders. So what problem are you talking about?

Irrational arguments won't get you anywhere, you can either accepts facts or counter them.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:38am On Nov 01, 2022
quentin06:

Irrational arguments won't get you anywhere, you can either accepts facts or counter them.

I believe you are speaking to yourself. You haven't answered the question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans / . / Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.